[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police: Ex-husband confesses to killing missing woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/27/us/missing-florida-woman/

Well /pol/, I'm sure most of you have heard of the woman mysteriously disappearing while running errands in Florida.

Turns out her ex husband killed her and buried her in a remote shallow grave.

Notice anything about the ex husband /pol/? Curious to get your thoughts...
>>
>>75251115
>Notice anything about the ex husband /pol/?
Hes a fucking idiot. The case would have gone cold but nooo you gotta confess. Fuckwit.
>>
>>75251115
>Notice anything about the ex husband /pol/? Curious to get your thoughts...
He's wearing a orange shirt. Who wears orange nowadays?
>>
Pic related is the woman
>>
>>75251297
paid in full
>>
Most Floridian girls are big idiots and I know this very well since I'm married to one
>>
>>75251115

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf14bCQFeYg
>>
>>75251297

Burn the coal, end up in a hole!
>>
>>75251297
PAY
A
Y

THE
H
E

TOLL
O
L
L
>>
>>75251297
Date a black, get stabbed in the back.
>>
>>75251426
I know this cuz she married a Mexican. What an idiot
>>
File: Jack N Hagar.jpg (411 KB, 2100x1397) Image search: [Google]
Jack N Hagar.jpg
411 KB, 2100x1397
>>75251297
A woman wishes to burn coal?
For that, a toll must be paid.
>>
>>75251426
>>75251426

That made me chuckle
>>
It's on the news now here in Florida. They have an area of the peace river blocked off and are searching for her body.
>>
>>75251706
I thought I saw they found some body parts ?
>>
>>75251846

Not sure. My wife called and told me about it, because my son is leaving this afternoon to go camping there this weekend with friends. Memorial day weekend is a busy weekend for camping there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.