[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>is cynical of Muslim intergration >likes Halal Snack Packs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x640
>is cynical of Muslim intergration
>likes Halal Snack Packs and the community and jokes

I'm so conflicted, brother.
>>
File: Max payne orders a steak.gif (3 MB, 174x200) Image search: [Google]
Max payne orders a steak.gif
3 MB, 174x200
>Enjoy Kebab
>Pork Kebab
>>
We like tacos and enchiladas, but not so much all the Mexicans. It's not that uncommon.
>>
>>75248507
So you're saying I shouldn't fill a water gun with pigs blood and shot it at mosques and prayer rooms?
>>
>>75248408
It's just roasted seasoned meat + chips + sauce
There's nothing specifically islamic about it

They don't even have potatoes or sauce in the middle east
>>
>>75248683
I think you should get some mates with you and make it a spectacle.
>>
>>75248605
True, I especially like the fact terms like 'halal' and 'haram' are used to describe the quality of items along with being a 'dingo' if you get tomato sauce, it's the sort of multiculturalism I can get behind.
>>
Willing to open the gates to literal invaders because you wanna stuff your fat face with some variety.
>>
>>75248683
That won't work, get those pup spray things you use for washing cars.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 407x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 407x361
>>75248962
Yeah that's the concern, then again kebab shops have been here for yonks so it isn't a new thing.
>>75249044
Boiiii
>>
>>75248962
I think we can safely enjoy the benefits of multiculturalism without the problems, as a carefully measured dose of imports.
>>
>>75248408
What the hell is this supposed to be?
>>
>>75248796
Except the meat is all halal, of course.
But that shouldn't bother anyone.
>>
>>75250181
halal meat should be produced my muslim people so if you are buying it, you are paying money to the muslim community. The meat is the same tho
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.