[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUSTRIAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Norbert Hofer.png (20 KB, 196x235) Image search: [Google]
Norbert Hofer.png
20 KB, 196x235
>tfw Norbert Hofer accepted my chat request on Facebook

/pol/, what should I write to him?
>pic related
>>
>>75242966

I'm sure it's not legit but if it is ask him if he thinks he was robbed of the Presidency?
>>
Ask him if he browses /pol/.
>>
Ask him why he wanted to be the leader of a second world country
>>
>>75242966
We don't have a president
>>
>>75242966
Tell him the people support him, that he has to demand an investigation into the fraudulent counting "142%!"
>>
File: Norbert Gerwald Hofer Messages.png (45 KB, 406x442) Image search: [Google]
Norbert Gerwald Hofer Messages.png
45 KB, 406x442
>>75243105
>>
>>75243328
Aww shit I forgot to crop the name of my Facebook troll/propaganda account.

You are free to send me requests anyways
>>
>>75242966

tell that you love and support him

and be happy that senpai noticed you
>>
>>75242966
Just tell him ''Make Austria Great Again''.

t. pol

There's no need to be sad.
He gained 35% at the first round, almost 50% at the second.
Momentum is on his side, things have to get worse before they get better.
>>
>>75243661
Well he could ask him if he likes Trump.
>>
>Implying any of the two manages his Kikebook

You have just had a conversation with probably the same underpayed social science student.

BTW, forget the yous fucking trip nigger
>>
>>75243853
I could give him godlike sources like "Immigration and Gumballs", Raheel Raza - Islam by the Numbers, Tyler the Creator etc.
>>
MISSING POSTAL VOTES IN VIENNA

135 postal votes seem to be missing in the BMI data.

Let's see:

Official number of voters (without postal votes): 618.872

Evidence in Webarchive: http://web.archive.org/web/20160522193412/http://wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1605-9.html

Official number of voters (with postal votes): 804.124

Evidence on official page: http://wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1605-9.html

The difference of these two numbers should be the postal votes of Vienna. We expect 804.124 - 618.872 = 185.252 postal votes.

What do the officials say?

Official numbers of postal votes: 185.117

Evidence on official page: http://wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1605-bw_bl_9.html

The official number of 185.117 is lower than the expected 185.252 postal votes. Where are the missing ones?
>>
>>75244043
>Tyler the Creator

kek, because he is a crazy nigger or did Tyler say something smart i didn't know of?

But yeah give him these sources, if he doesn't know them already.
>>
>>75243256
You're an embrassment to us. Illiterate fuck.
>>
>>75242966
Tell him what we love him.

t. /pol/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.