[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do we do about people hurting the cause?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
What do we do about people hurting the cause?
>>
What cause?
Electing a clown meme president?
>>
>>75242903
No need for all that.

Look at it this way, once you're done building, your name will go down in history as one of the construction workers of the Great Wall of America.
>>
>>75242903
Get your money ready amigo. The wall is coming
>>
>>75242903
You gotta come legally amigo.

You don't see us scammering to break Mexican laws, so don't do it to us.
>>
>>75242596
Do you have any idea the kind of mocking they did for Bush? Just calm down. Liberals always call Republican presidents "stupid." It doesn't actually have an effect on how most people vote, and in a sense, it's an acknowledgement that they feel threatened by the Republican challenger. They didn't do this for McCain or Romney because they knew that those losers had no chance. The amount of Trump mockery should be an indicator of their lack of confidence that Hillary will win.
>>
>>75242903
The wall just got 10 feet higher, paco.
>>
The fact that so many posters still name Donald Trump as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" politician ever only tells you how far /pol/ still is from becoming a serious board.
>>
>>75243706
Fuck you, you rancid piece of shit.

You think you're funny because you come into a thread and parrot stale memes like a bot?

No one else but knuckle dragging trumpfaggots think this is funny in the slightest, trumpfags are a hilarious circlejerk .

P.s. your meme candidate isn't going to win
>>
>>75244102
>getting meximad
>>
>>75244102

He's going to win unless the Koch bros pump enough money on Gary Johnson, so better have a contingency plan before he fucks our shit permanently.
>>
>>75244234
Hillary is going to win, my friend. Start collecting deluded trumpfag posts we can merge into a collage one day before the elections.

Personally, I'm planning and looking very forward to drinking a shitload of old tequila for each 100 posts of butthurt trumpfags on election day.

>>75244197
It needed to be said
>>
>>75244387

Hillary has literally no charisma and unfavorables as bad as Trump, so unless she gets most of the Bernouts she will lose. If he wins, I'm fleeing to le Weedman land.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.