[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is racism blue or red pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: Red_Pill_Blue_PIll.jpg (23 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
Red_Pill_Blue_PIll.jpg
23 KB, 568x320
Serious question /pol/, is racism blue or red pill? Why do you think so?
>>
Racism defined how?
>>
File: index.jpg (15 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15 KB, 272x185
>>75241796
It's redpilled and quite possibly endemic to the white race.
>>
>>75241796
If you mean acknowledging facts about races being different then redpill.
>>
>>75241796
Knowing that the races are different is red pilled.

Hating other races is blue pilled.
>>
>>75242232
Kike detected. Fuck off. We'll gut you right along with the niggers. Just wait
>>
>>75241796
Racism is blue pill, democrats have been trying to keep blacks down since slavery. Being racially aware is red pilled. We hate niggers and are aware that we should cross the street if we see a bunch of ghetto niggers hanging out but we don't have a problem with black people. Dems want to make sure blacks stay poor, that's why they give them money, so they don't work and move up the work ladder making more money
>>
File: Fuzzy Logic.png (334 KB, 594x410) Image search: [Google]
Fuzzy Logic.png
334 KB, 594x410
>[insert colour]pilled
>link it to attribute
How is it /pol/ is just able to think in a binary way.
>>
>>75242437
He is right you know.
>>
>>75241796
> racism

It's not blue or red pill, it just makes you a retard to even use the word.

> implying there is only one "human race", because you can fuck whoever regardless of his skincolor and still produce fertile offspring (if you're not defected from birth yourself)

Xenophobia is another thing and in this case it depends on what is propaganda and what is the truth. Regarding the mudslimes I am very xenophobic because I have personal experiences with em.
>>
File: 1464333783693.png (100 KB, 1533x1237) Image search: [Google]
1464333783693.png
100 KB, 1533x1237
>>75241796
Racism is the data we aren't allowed to talk of, that we aren't supposed to notice. By all intents and purposes it is the red pill.
>>
>>75242437
Keep telling yourself the 4th Reich is gonna rise faggot, you'll never see the outside of your basement
>>
>>75241796
Everyone is racist you stupid shit. Even nigger lovers
>>
>>75242232
I agree. Hating your own race is redpilled. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>75242736
Why would hating your own race be red pilled? That's even more blue pilled than hating others.
>>
>>75242622
>Iam very Xenophobic because...
I like what you did there. It is always about who contorls the definition and attributes related to certain terms and the "redpilled" are about to reclaim some of the terms used against them.

It seems as Feyerabend and Focault were right
>>
>>75241796
Any retard that uses the word unironically is blue-pilled no matter what they say.
The word "racist" is a liberal word used to silence opposition and hate that your daughter is being fucked by a nigger.
>>
Neither.
Facts are redpilled
>>
File: 1464155695253.jpg (52 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1464155695253.jpg
52 KB, 513x510
>>75241796

Blue Pill when you base your whole beliefs of it, and act in a inflexible way.

Red Pill when you realise that the collective of people from certain ethnic and cultural backgrounds tend to act in a common way

But when there is the odd one out you don't marginalise him/her.

Basically, selective racism or race realism.

Focus your hate on those who warrant it, regardless of their race, culture etc.

You get the best of both worlds, while remaining on a logical high ground.
>>
Racism is an irrational fear, a lot of what's expressed on this forum is legitimate fear/anger
Tho some of it is pure degenerate racism or for the lolz
I don't think it can be categorised like that as racism is subjective or at least perception based
>>
File: nazis en el tibet.jpg (20 KB, 340x251) Image search: [Google]
nazis en el tibet.jpg
20 KB, 340x251
>>75242964

Correct

Red pill racism is simply Darwinism. Jews,niggers will take what they want from Whites if we let them. It is in their nature and it won't change.

As long as we understand this basic fact, there is no need to hate. It makes as much sense as hating a shark or rat because of what it is.

Letting a shark eat you or rats destroy your home is a sign of extreme mental illness and those liberals who promote ridiculous 'anti racism' are the real enemy and should suffer the fate of all vermin.
>>
>>75241796
Racial Realism is redpill

this is basically what Trump and Stefan Molyneux preach pretty much.
>>
>>75244198
When has Trump ever said anything about race realism?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 613x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 613x380
There is no blue pill. Some tranny jews stole the red pill idea.
>>
File: Koneczny.jpg (43 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
Koneczny.jpg
43 KB, 400x230
The true redpill is civilisationism. You still hate niggers but not becouse they were born nigger but becouse they are uncivilized scums inferior to you. The same thing goes to Jews, Chinks and even some whitees.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.