[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pol.png (30 KB, 598x208) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
30 KB, 598x208
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
why is this allowed
seriously
im so sick of this shit
bait threads are 99% of /pol/ now
>>
>>75240851
Nope, you're still not white Argentina
>>
Fuck off bait threads

This shit isn't fucking funny

Your life isn't going to get any better by the number of (you)'s you get.

Also: lol at being racist as an "uninformed viewpoint"
>>
File: image.png (806 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
806 KB, 1136x640
>>
>>75241161
>>75240899
but boys, this is funny shows all the hypocrisy of the Liberals.
>>
>>75240851
So if this person's point is to be taken seriously then shouldn't they scientifically research everything before taking a stance on it? Or at least dedicate some actual time to learning about whatever it is they want to support or oppose? Because most of the time they just buy into bullshit by saying "Murr that scientist said so" without realizing bias can obviously play a part

Also
>the dailymail.
>>
>>75241423
they ignore the statistics that do not fit their thinking , it's funny because they are hypocrites .
>>
>>75240851
fucking hawthorn supporters
>>
>>75240899
Learn how to report and sage in the opinions.

>>75241423
Why are you responding?
>>
I bet this Hawthorn-supporting cunt lives in Kew with the rest of the Juden
>>
>>75241423
I bet you watch fox news
>>
>>75240851
Fuck.
Guess I'm now a #CRUISIN4CRUZ
>>
>study says liberals are smarter than conservatives
>HAHA REPUBLICUNTS BTFO SCIENCE PROVES YOU'RE STUPID

>study says whites are smarter than blacks
>THIS IS JUST BIASED UNSCIENTIFIC TRASH
>>
File: 1463975546508.png (143 KB, 2218x2254) Image search: [Google]
1463975546508.png
143 KB, 2218x2254
>>75240851

>"progressive thinking people, in general, are informed by science, research, and fact."

lol the stereotype is that progressives are uninformed and ignorant. Logic, reason, and critical thinking are a liberal's worst enemy. Same with facts and statistics.

Also, Average Japanese IQ is 106, and they're one of the most conservative countries on earth.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.