[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilians (and I know you're here), explain yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: mass rape.png (675 KB, 674x960) Image search: [Google]
mass rape.png
675 KB, 674x960
Brazilians (and I know you're here), explain yourselves.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36395267

Is this another beat-up bullshit "rape culture" story? It seems odd that the girl was "gang raped" but simply woke up from it and didn't realise.

What's the real story?
>>
>>75240192
Indian delegation to Brazil had a sexual emergency

Nothing to see
>>
>>75240407
There's a video so there is something to see.
>>
>>75240544
Sounds hot. Got a link?
>>
>>75240589
No but I live in hope.
>>
>>75240407
No you fuck, it's clearly huehues, it's only 30 men
>>
File: 1407945543983.jpg (112 KB, 700x517) Image search: [Google]
1407945543983.jpg
112 KB, 700x517
>>75240192
>What's the real story?
Christian monkeys being oppressed by Communists.
>>
>>75240192
>girl goes to boyfriend house
>gets raped by him and his friends
>only finds out later she was raped
We used to have good, and real, rape stories, now it's just this shit
>>
>>75240882
So what happened was

>girl goes to boyfriend's house
>he has his friends there
>she wants to be treat like the girls she's seen on brazzers
>regrets it afterwards when she realises she's just taken 75ml of semen in one night and feels dirty
>"I didn't realise I was raped until I found out how bad it feels being a slut"

Do I have it right?
>>
File: 1453964598129.jpg (69 KB, 501x587) Image search: [Google]
1453964598129.jpg
69 KB, 501x587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHY9UpbsAJ4

This is now a southern thread.
>>
>>75241297
More like his boyfriend is throwing a party, everyone gets drunk and drugged, and he films him and his friends messing with her
Video is then posted on the internet, college feminists get outraged on her behalf, while no one involved gives a fuck.

Just ask yourself, who would participate in a 30 men rape? Even if everyone did it quicker than 2 minutes, you would stay there with your dick out for over an hour, just to put it where over 20 dicks have just been there
>>
>>75241497
>who would participate in a 30 men rape?

Niggers, muzzies, indians...

There was just a story about a high school girl getting fucked by 25 niggers in a bathroom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.