[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AL JAZEERA AT IT AGAIN TRYING TO DEMONIZE TEXAS!!! RAPE THAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: you-are-the-militia-300x300.png (90 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
you-are-the-militia-300x300.png
90 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7AWS4Bc-M
>>
>>75229660
But Texas is a shithole.
>>
>>75229723

Fuck off kike
>>
>>75229660
Downboated
Now what? I want to do something
>>
>>75229660
>live next door to cartels
>fear muslims.

Fucking hell people are way emotional. Reminds me of the retarded turks here who turn a blind eye to radical syrian support "because they kill kurds". and the guy who said the thing above was an atheist. Fuck my life.
>>
>>75230458

That's rich coming from a pedo turk
>>
>>75230781
I'm gonna kill that spammer. Probably some proxy but annoyed me more than any roach meme here.
>>
>>75230892

Still doesn't change the fact that the majority of your country is involved in being pedos.

Also you fuckers love beating your meat for underage girls on chatroulette.
>>
>>75230990
Really just stick to the roach meme famalam. Or get yourself a proxy and defend pedophilia that way.. "You are a pedo!" doesn't have enough weight.
>Also you fuckers love beating your meat for underage girls on chatroulette.
wtf? top kek, speaking from experience I presume

anyways my point stands I don't like muslims one bit, but Cartels are a way bigger proglem than Isis is to the average american. Hundreds of americans die because of Cartels etc etc. Yet texans are focused on an enemy far away and beyond

Thats absurd, and just emotional. Similar to your condition, trying to asscoaite erdoğans fucked up foreign policies to every turkish flag you see, assuming turkish posters are all muslims etc etc, anyways I'll leave you with your shitposting machinations you are the kind who wants to leave the "last reply" and I don't have the time to shitpost with you for an hour.
>>
>>75231263

How does me calling you a pedo correlate to me defending pedos?

That doesn't add up mehmet.
>>
here's their anti-bulgarian one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5bBA7pfE8

they have another just as bad but can't find it
>>
>>75231263
the cartels effect mexicans way more than they effect us. they bring drugs here but the only people they behead are people in mexico so not really a threat. They arent trying to concour the world they are just selling drugs. Islam on the other hand...
>>
>>75229660
look at the footage at 4:31, the gunman was wearing a yamaka
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.