[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen this movie and is anyone willing to spread good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tHNo8PLE.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tHNo8PLE.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
Has anyone seen this movie and is anyone willing to spread good information regarding the potentially dangerous toxins found in vaccines?
>I'm also interested in polled studies but take them with a heavy grain of salt
>no appeal to emotion or speculation
>>
> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of Applied Memetics LLC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $158.83 -0.70 (-0.44%)
>>
>>75227464
I literally have Autism, and I'd rather have Autism than Polio.
>>
>>75227639
I agree, anon.
In fact, I'm a person who believes that properly manufactured, quality controlled, and screened vaccines are a boon to any society's health.
My dispute lies within the growing amount of evidence regarding tainted vaccines with heavy metals, neurotoxins, and immunomodulatory agents in them.
Select manufacturers have even agreed that they've distributed tainted vaccines.
There is also a growing body of evidence that certain types of vaccines create an autoimmunity in certain sections of the population based on molecular mimicry.
>>
>>75227464
I'm pinning 250mg of the finest mysterious Chinese bathtub hormones every week.

And I'm deathly afraid of needles.

Science is the way forward. Get on board or get left behind.
>>
>>75228104
>And I'm deathly afraid of needles.
>>75228104
>I'm pinning 250mg of the finest mysterious Chinese bathtub hormones every week.
I'm with you buddy on that, but let's stick to the subject since those aren't vaccines.
The right type of science administered to the right people is the way I look at it.
Electric Shock Therapy still exists today even though we know it literally kills brain cells, disrupts synaptic potentials in the brain, and other sundry damage.
>>
>>75227464
So do (((they))) pay you to shill on here? Or are you that dumb to actually believe vaccines are bad?
>>
>>75227930
>Topic Dilution
Let's not get sucked into autism, let's discuss it and how it ties to vaccines, the Jewliens control our minds bud.
>>
>>75228640
I'm gathering data, I haven't watched the movie since Robert De Niro has a clear bias because one of his son's allegedly received vaccinations then subsequently began exhibiting all of the symptoms of autism.
So far I've got three posts that don't even address the aspect of tainted vaccines.
So, again, I'll keep things on track.
What we know definitively has been included in the large amount of tainted vaccines to date..
I'm fairly strict on what I consider solid research, here's an easy one..

Aluminum
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2156888
>" In particular, aluminum in adjuvant form carries a risk for autoimmunity, long-term brain inflammation and associated neurological complications and may thus have profound and widespread adverse health consequences."
>>
You won't get legit responses right now because of dat boy.

He's here right now (waddup) spamming the board.

I suggest a more downtime method of posting this kind of thing.
>>
>>75227464
THE GREATER GOOD
>>
>>75229358
Aren't there a lot of ways to get aluminum tho?
>>
>>75227464
Enjoy your measles.
>>
>>75229892
Maybe.
Mercury has been another toxin based in Thiomersal dispersion in vaccines (are the amounts considered toxic "enough" even though it is a toxic substance).
This study is more broad and weights exposure in exposed and control population with the umbrella "Hyperkinetic Syndromes".

Mercury (Suspended Thimerosal)
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26999226
>RESULTS: Children diagnosed with HKSoC were significantly more likely to be exposed to increased organic-Hg from TM-HepB doses given within the first month (odds ratio = 1.45; 95% confidence interval (CI) = 1.30-1.62); within the first two months (odds ratio = 1.43; 95% CI = 1.28-1.59); and within the first six months (odds ratio = 4.51; 95% CI = 3.04-6.71) than controls. (4) CONCLUSION: The results indicate that increasing organic-Hg exposure from TCVs heightens the risk of a HKSoC diagnosis.
>>
http://www.vaccines.news/2016-02-16-the-big-vaccine-conspiracy-secret-documents-confirm-vaccines-cause-autism.html

Glaxosmithkline vaccines are notorious for causing autism, there was another case where an Italian court ordered them to release their research on their vaccines and in their own research they admitted to them causing autism.
>>
>>75231034

FINALLY, a good poster shows up.

Thank you, anon. Will read with gusto.

I try not to link sites dedicated to exposing negative material because the hounds will eventually say "well it's a biased site" but it's clearly spreading objectively unbiased news so I do appreciate it.

The amount of Google counter-tactics remind me marketing campaigns more than actual studies (that is to say, many of the "everything is fine, no toxins have been found" articles are chock-full of logical fallacies).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.