[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sargon of Akkad worth listening to? Or should I just continue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is Sargon of Akkad worth listening to?

Or should I just continue on with The Great War youtube series?
>>
Anyone?
>>
He's okay. He's good at bashing SJWs but doesn't really get the alt right. Some of his vids are decent.
>>
Ehhhhhhh
>>
>>75223619
>but doesn't really get the alt right

Do you mean he misunderstands the alt right's stance on issues?
>>
>>75222031
meh.

not after he completely took the wrong offramp and decided to buy into the 'alt-right' meme. He has his head up his own ass about definitions and labels and the real world is not that simple or static as a definition from 1834 and how it applies to usage in 2016. The world isn't in the same socio economic situation given ten years, let alone several hundred and countless research into philosophy and such.
>>
>>75223844
Yep. He says the alt right is just a right wing version of emotional SJWs, complete with safe spaces.
>>
>>75222031
No. He's a hardcore pseudo-intellectual, even by youtube standards. He refuses to stop falling for the individualism meme which makes all of his arguments seem infantile to the learned listener. Also he stretches his videos out to make shekels so fuck him.
>>
Don't watch any of those YouTube guys who pander to the GamerGate crowd. Stay away from anyone who self declares as an MRA, MGTOW, or anti-feminist.

The only celebrities in the alt right community worth paying attention to our the ones who are money making attention whores with stupid custom thumbnails and Steam fan groups.
>>
>>75224067
>>75224149
>>75224313
>>75224492

Any recs?
>>
>>75224584
Millennial Woes is pretty based. I like Stefan Molyneux's take on racial and social issues.
>>
Keep going with The Great War. I've been following them since week 1. Good stuff.
>>
>>75224911
MW rambles a bit much for my liking. I wish he edited his videos or had some kind of script or notes.

As for Sargon of Akkad, I wish he just stuck to feminists and didn't constantly slight nationalists.
>>
>>75224911

Thanks. I'll check it out.

>>75225046

Best thing I've seen so far on youtube. Never realized how interesting WW1 is.
>>
>>75222031
do you want to listen to some anglocuck talk for 30 minutes about how feminists are "SCHTYUPITT"?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.