[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would this man do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: TeddyRoosevelt.jpg (56 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
TeddyRoosevelt.jpg
56 KB, 699x699
What would this man do if he was the president of the United States today? How would he react to the following?

>Illegal Immigrants from Mexico
>Cuba being Communist and not a US territory
>The Philippines being independent
>Spain
>Americans being beheaded by ISIS
>Mass Migration in Europe
>The Economy
>The Environment
>Russian Expansion into Eastern Ukraine
>The LGBT community
>SJWs and Feminism
>Anime & Japan
>>
>>75211118
He would deport illegals, those who shitted out babies pleading the 14th, and amnesty spics. Would build a wall. Seeing how many subhuman hordes in Philippines and Cuba he wouldn't annex them. As for mass migration to Europe he would be against it and introduced some visa complications for Europeans. I think he would be pretty green and anti-Fed and special interest groups. He wouldn't give a fuck about Russian shenanigans with Ukraine.
>>
>>75211118
Why doesn't /pol/ show interest in based Ted?
>>
>>75213312
Don't know. Maybe they aren't bullmoose enough? Surprising this man once gave a 90 minute speech after being shot in the chest.
>>
>>75211118
Teddy is pretty bad ass, but I like Polk better.
>>
>>75211118

roosevelt was the first progressive. he is no different than all the slime in washington today.

roosevelts gayness enabled woodrow wilson to get elected, which caused the creation of the federal reserve and the IRS.

roosevelts face should be blasted off mt rushmore.
>>
>>75211118
Suck Jewish cock
>>
>>75213312
Because he's reddit's meme president.

He did too much mainstream good to be celebrated here.

Andy Jackson was more anti-banking which is harder to comprehend at first glance. What's wrong with banks anon? Don't you have a bank account? Idgi.

Roosevelt broke up trusts and that can be explained as "greedy fuckers control everything and teddy made it illegal to do so."

Since banks still exist, trying to explain why banks are bad takes more than just "banks effectively control all the money and hence everything" which gets you labeled as a crazy.
>>
>>75211118
Fix it all. Laugh at the cancerous sjw, lgbt, anime, etc. Regulate broken industries (PHARMA) reconquer Cuba, and shoot illegals on sight.
>>
>>75214349
This desu, as based as teddy was he let his ego get the better of him and the kikes own us for it
>>
File: Theodore Roosevelt corpfund.png (256 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Theodore Roosevelt corpfund.png
256 KB, 600x300
>>
>>75214798
>we need to make laws to stop things i dont like and you will learn to like it

perfect example of progressiveness. kill it with fire.
>>
>>75211118
>Close the border immediately
>Staunch opposition to any marxist nation
>Most likely attempt to create a strong American Sphere of influence in the Philippines
>Laugh at how they got cucked by the EU, then move on.
>See ISIS as an enemy of the United States people.
>Warn against mass-immigration in Europe
>"It's a mess"
>Environmental protection, greenspaces, well-maintained hunting-grounds, etc, etc.
>Doubt he would give much a fuck about it, it's between the Ukraine and Russia.
>Degenerate
>Degenerate
>Degenerate

>>75214349
>>75214950
>I'm a 16 year-old 'alt-rightist' and my politics are fucking superior
>>
>>75214950
>Idiot anarchist detected.

Get a job, WORTHLESS fagot.
>>
>>75212256
>>75213312
Pretty much this. TR was the best president the country ever had, an American amongst Americans. Trump is just Teddy lite
>>
>>75211118
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2015/12/15/donald-trump-teddy-roosevelt/#28b0e16349cc
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/09/is-donald-trump-the-heir-to-teddy-roosevelts-legacy/
>>
File: Teddy young.jpg (27 KB, 318x446) Image search: [Google]
Teddy young.jpg
27 KB, 318x446
>>75213312
Because they are stupid faggots that jack off over muh Reagan
>>
File: kikes.jpg (114 KB, 402x482) Image search: [Google]
kikes.jpg
114 KB, 402x482
>>75215152
>calling that guy alt right

that's a libergtardian if I ever say one

Only retarded libertarians are against no brainer laws like health and safety standards and anti trust laws.
>>
>>75216052
Libertarianism Rothbard Ayn Rand style is a horrible idea. Open borders, no state laws libertarians are complete morons.
>>
>>75211118
I really like Teddy so I'll try and answer it from what I know of his consistent behaviors and views.

>Illegal immigrants from Mexico
He would give some amnesty based on state, the others would be rounded up ruthlessly and shipped back, he would hand mexico a bill for those ones. Black and White approach.
>Cuba being Communist and not a US territory
The razor's edge came close enough, we pushed our luck well on it and Teddy would've done exactly the same
>The Philippines being independent
Handled the same
>Spain
Handled the same
>Americans being beheaded by ISIS
We would have a permanent presence already in the middle east and this never would have happened if Teddy was some immortal being running us. If there wasn't a presence already there would be now
>Mass Migration in EU
Not our problem at all would be his take. He'd begin countermeasure to make it more difficult to immigrate to US from EU.
>The Economy
He would stomp dick like you had never believed. Not only would wages change and tax rates change, he would go as far as "lite socialization" and form an agency to judge business and make sure they didn't price gouge after changes. He'd use that to force an equalization, similar to the Tariff system of some other countries that exist with high wages and standards of living.
>The Environment
I am not sure if he'd buy into global warming one bit. He would definitely continue to care for national parks and encourage recycling and alternative energy.
>Russian Expansion into Eastern Ukraine
Difficult to judge, he might take a personal hand into that one. He would at least beef up the presence next to the Ukraine.
>The LGBT community
They would be allowed to exist but he'd be strict and forward in that these people do not get "priveleges". He would discourage the listing of alternative genders on paperwork and the building of special bathrooms. He would remind them that they made an alternative lifestyle "choice".
To Be Continued>>>
>>
>>75211118
>>75218255
>SJW and Feminism
Teddy preferred to keep the status "quo" on these things. He wouldn't take away female votes or etc, but he'd discourage the concept of anything he felt ruined families. He would make statements about family units and role models, and would provide incentives for people to have wholesome families while mildly discouraging being a bulldyke.
>Anime and Japan
He would just give no fucks. Japan obeys america extremely well and he'd be happy with that.
>>
File: soon.jpg (87 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
87 KB, 400x279
>>75211118
As for the beheadings of Americans: imagine today's equivalent of the rough riders heading right into fucking enemy territory, up hills and over trenches, to wreck subhuman shit.
>>
>>75218255
He wouldn't give amnesty. He was a racist and he would go further in ethnic clean up.
>>
>>75215833
>/pol/
>praising Reagan
Hello, newfaggot.
>>
>>75220138
Reagan a shit. Amnesty, automatic rifles ban, trickle-down economics, deficit, Iran funding, increase of legal immigration.
>>
>>75211118

>ukraine

no such thing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.