[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any truth behind this, pol? I always see this argument
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 31
File: asian_kangs.png (153 KB, 380x314) Image search: [Google]
asian_kangs.png
153 KB, 380x314
Is there any truth behind this, pol? I always see this argument that Asians invented more than any other race, but is it true or just their version of KANGS
>>
>>75198887

East asia invented more, that's factually correct.

But they didn't take over the world like Europe did.

Checkmate chinafags
>>
File: 1464140164325.jpg (542 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
1464140164325.jpg
542 KB, 1200x967
>>75198887
Their version of kangz. While Asians are incredibly intelligent and have higher IQ than europeans, they've just historically not made even close to the contributions to science, art, or philosophy as europeans.
>>
sandniggers did more desu.
>>
Traditional Asian culture and their scientific advancements in the current era are something to be marveled and appreciated.
>>
>>75199276
But have they done more than white people?
>>
File: 1423064374689.jpg (4 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
1423064374689.jpg
4 KB, 215x200
>>75199229
>The sandnigger astronomer meme.
>>
>>75199135
you can tell that chart is bullshit just by looking at the x axis of their chart
>>
>>75198887
Fuck your question, where can I learn to make adorable pastries like that?
>>
File: bunny_bread__by_germancitygirl.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
bunny_bread__by_germancitygirl.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1365
Wrong, this is a European Easter bread and I'm sure they have been baking them as rabbits for a long time.
>>
East Asia would have invented a lot more than Europe if they didn't keep getting raped by Huns and Mongols.
>>
File: 1448621647978.jpg (44 KB, 486x416) Image search: [Google]
1448621647978.jpg
44 KB, 486x416
>>75199229
islamic golden age meme
>>
>>75199659
explain
>>
>>75198887

When you count in India as asian, which it is, it is correct. Also many of the same things were invented all over without people actually communicating with each other.

Khan did the most to unify everyone in actuality, even though he destroyed more humans per capita than anyone ever.
>>
She's claiming they, as a race, have had more inventions than any other, aside from the whites.
That's true.

Europeans and Asians had advanced far beyond any other race or tribe.
>>
>>75200112
>East Asia would have invented a lot more than Europe if they didn't keep getting raped by Huns and Mongols.
that's some nigger tier excuse
>>
>>75198887
We also invented a lot of things but you should disregard anyone who talks about the Song Dynasty like it was yesterday
>>
>>75200370
he's shitposting
>>
>>75198887
asians can't complete with white europeans, for whatever reasons asians lack creativity and ingenuity, that's why they copy everything.
>>
>>75198887
I've watched a lot of Chinese action movies. Whether it's set in 200 BC or 1600 AD, China looks exactly the same.
So much for all the talk about China and invention.
>>
>>75199482
Historically no, but your reply was to someone who was talking about the current era. And it's true that they've progressed insanely fast (mostly due to peace allowing them to focus on education and self-improvement, as well as access to American universities where their young adults learn Western values)
>>
>>75200370
>>75200540
>percentage of all persons mentioned
>units on x axis exceed 100 units

for example, according to this chart, UK has over 500% of all persons mentioned.
>>
>>75198887
European inventions changed society because of the European failure to set up a centralized government and the European embrace of positive chaos. China in its entirety is the rejection of change, creativity and invention. Chinese "inventions" often turn out to be one-offs that were voluntarily self-censored to protect the status quo. Henry Ford has probably been born a million times over in China -- and stopped from rocking any boat every single time.
>>
>>75200532
It's a real thing though.

Africans stayed stagnant for centuries, Asians didn't. They were constantly advancing their civilization and the big disruptions to that came from the fact that two of the most bloodthirsty warmongers in human history ran through them.

Shit, the Romans shat themselves when Attila came knocking on their door, they called him the Scourge of God. And he was just a tourist in Europe. Asia was his stomping ground.
>>
>>75200817
>>percentage
yeah, you're an idiot
>>
>>75200817
Nice education you have there f.a.m.
>>
>>75200817
>Bosnian education
>>
>>75200989
>excusing asian stagnation using a few percent of their multi thousand year old history
>>
File: l2UScRu.jpg (87 KB, 425x325) Image search: [Google]
l2UScRu.jpg
87 KB, 425x325
All these dumb niggers replying...

She fucking said besides white people...
>>
>>75201297
>>75201354
>>75201420
>no counter-argument given
this chart was a product of some bored /pol/tard who done goofed up by mixing percentages and number of significant people
>>
>>75200989
bullsht, the russians were raped even harder by mongols, still way ahead in terms of contributions than all gooks combined.
>>
File: 1456279009574.jpg (111 KB, 538x810) Image search: [Google]
1456279009574.jpg
111 KB, 538x810
>>75198887
I really want to WHITE her fuck

im going to go rub this out
>>
File: 0d6.png (595 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
595 KB, 600x597
>>75198887
not according to kek there isn't
>>
>>75201894
>Russians
>The period of Mongol rule over Russia included significant cultural and interpersonal contacts between the Russian and Mongolian ruling classes. By 1450, the Tatar language had become fashionable in the court of the Grand Prince of Moscow, Vasily II, who was accused of excessive love of the Tatars and their speech, and many Russian noblemen adopted Tatar surnames (for example, a member of the Veliamanov family adopted the Turkic name "Aksak" and his descendents were the Aksakovs)[10] Many Russian boyar (noble) families traced their descent from the Mongols or Tatars, including Veliaminov-Zernov, Godunov, Arseniev, Bakhmetev, Bulgakov (descendents of Bulgak), and Chaadaev (descendents of Genghis Khan's son Chagatai Khan). In a survey of Russian noble families of the 17th century, over 15% of the Russian noble families had Tatar or Oriental origins.

You mean Mongol rape-babies
>>
>>75199102

She didn't say that they invented more you fucking mongol
>>
>>75201589
Oxygen does slowly kill you, yeah know.

Why do you think "anti-oxidants" are good for you?
I dont understand why everyone posts this picture.
>>
>>75198887
The only 2 relevant Races on Planet Earth are Caucasians and Asians. The rest are parasites and of no value. Exterminate all others.
>>
>>75202451
how is it relevant?
>>
>>75203041

You mean Mongoloids?

Because Arabs are Asians too.
>>
It's not debatable that chinese and asians in general invented a shitload of stuff.
>>
>>75198887
Sure they invented a lot
But they didn't know what the fuck they had.

>China invents gunpowder
>Tries to eat it to gain immortality
>Doesn't Work
>Tries to use it to propel a man on a chair into heaven
>Man blows up
>Gave up on practical applications for explosive powder and relegated it to just fireworks from then on.

"Superior" East Asians.
>>
>>75198887
well she did say besides white people, but yeah east asia has a very long history and plenty of stuff was invented there independantly of europe sometimes beating europe to the punch by a significant margin. a few examples would be the compass, steel and gunpowder. which personally is just another reason why Guns, Germs and Steel falls apart
>>
>>75203472
>they weren't looking to weaponize their invention
>this is bad
Come on.
>>
>>75203617
>Invent an explosive
>Fail to use it as either a tool or weapon

Yes. That is absolutely bad.
>>
>>75198887
>invented the most things besides white people
OP is a faggot who can't read or at least can't post pictures supporting his own statements.
>>
>>75200112
europe had its share of disruptions aswell, if anything the hyper conservative intellectual culture of the far east was more of a contributing factor aswell as the existence of a more rigid caste system and a low social emphasis on merchants and commerce
>>
>>75203563
Yeah, she's not saying anything outrageous. Outside of whites, the asians are easily second place in terms of technological advancement for mankind.
>>
>>75203718
>implying it would have been bad for them to live peacefully with their fireworks
It's not like they had any niggers to invent guns to shoot back then.
>>
Every race on Earth has had a sizeable contribution to discovery and science.

Except Africans.
>>
File: germans.jpg (140 KB, 1000x787) Image search: [Google]
germans.jpg
140 KB, 1000x787
Because Asian bakery is the best in the world.
>>
File: steve jobs-7.jpg (425 KB, 2200x1467) Image search: [Google]
steve jobs-7.jpg
425 KB, 2200x1467
>>75199135

Interesting how on that chart, the Arab world's contribution exceeds South and East Asia's, but in the present day, India, China, and Japan are putting spacecraft in Mars orbit, building fighter jets, and producing renowned scientists, while the Arabs haven't progressed past the middle ages and are currently clawing each other's eyes out over who worships Mohammed slightly differently
>>
>>75203929
You missed
>as a tool

They didn't use an explosive for farming, or mining, or any practical use whatsoever.

And that, you Aussie Shitposter, shows their incompetence.

You just go back to obsessing over the practical uses of weaponry during an era of constant warfare as bad.
>>
>>75199135
Looking at this graph she is right, East Asians are in 2nd place to white people.
>>
>>75204161
Because it's not really the Arabs, it was the Persians and Turks.
>>
>>75204161
Islam restricts science so after the introduction of islam the Arab world went entirely to shit.
>>
It's a problem with history

there was probably way more and way earlier human contact between asians and whites than we know about
>>
>>75204022
You know that Ancient Egypt was physically located in Africa right?
>>
>>75204194
I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt and humoring your headcanon up to this point but the chinese absolutely did use gunpowder to create explosives and weapons. I'm not sure where you got the idea that they didn't from.
>>
All technology before the Renaissance was basically trivial compared to what we have now. Europe, the Middle East, India and China all had similar levels of technology.

If our current level of technology is 100%, then pre-Renaissance civilisations were sitting around 1%. This debate is basically saying, oh pre-Modern China had 1.3% while the Arabs were only 1.1% and medieval Europe was 1.2%. Who gives a shit?

But East Asians will dominate the future, I believe. High IQ, stable governance, capitalism. All the ingredients are there. Japan and South Korea have already become powerhouses (for their size), and China will follow with its huge population.
>>
It was probably invented simultaneously in all cultures with bread.

But Asians do seem to have knack for visual whimsy, so I get what she's saying. Calm down everyone.
>>
>>75203472
>>75203617
>>75203929
>>75204194
>le chinese didn't militarize gunpowder meme
Chinks used gunpowder to propel arrows from tubes as early as the 10th century and later moved on to more sophisticated firearms alongside Europe.
>>
>>75203188
Arabs used to be smart, but over 1000 years of marrying their first cousin made them the inbred retards you see today.
>>
>>75198887
During certain eras it was pretty close.
>>
>>75204783
>stable governance
>capitalism
>china
>CHINA
>CHYYYYNAHHH
>>
>>75200581
too much conformity and collectivism. you need people who dont give a fuck about anything to push the boundaries.
>>
>>75204318
>The arabs stole everything from the white Persians

Fuck off with this we wuz-tier shit. Is it that hard for you to fucking give credit where it is due?

Regardless, I don't see either the Persians or Turks contributing anything today, so it isn't germane.

>>75204345
Learn2history, their achievements were after they were Islamized. They were ahead of everywhere else in the world in some fields. And point out to me any kind of doctrine in Islam that "restricts science".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

Pakistanis, though Islamic, are not Arab, and they have produced some fine modern scientists. Arabs haven't done anything relevant in science or tech for centuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdus_Salam (nobel prizewinner)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Raziuddin_Siddiqui
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishfaq_Ahmad

They also are the only Islamic country able to produce nuclear weapons and supercomputers, etc.

It's almost as if people use science and tech in response to needs and changing conditions, and not "we iz genetically the most inventive race n shiet".

>>75204983
Inbreeding does not necessarily lower IQ. Ashkenazi are inbred as fuck and are more intelligent than everyone.
>>
Chinese here.
The end of the dynasties killed Chinese culture.
Now mainland is trying to be as Russia as it can get.
Chinatown in California is more Chinese than China.
>>
>>75203472
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunder_crash_bomb

Can you read?

>After all, it only makes sense as we invented the most things besides white people

>besides white people

as in second place.
>>
>>75202451
They were less TURANED than every single other civilization near the steppe.

Quantifiable fact. There was never a Turkic Czar, but India, Persia, Egypt, Anatolia and China all had centuries enduring Turco-Mongol dynasties.
>>
>>75205176
Why would you try to emulate Russia? Russia fucking sucks
>>
once humans start selectively breeding themselves for intelligence, we will all be geniuses and we can stop bragging about which race (races that developed randomly in nature) is the smartest.
>>
>>75205071

Compare China to France right now. Of course there is the 'China will explode any day now' meme, but I don't see it. China is highly homogenised now and the demographics are getting too top-heavy for revolution.

Liberal capitalism is not the only kind of capitalism.
>>
>>75201894
That's horse pucky. Russia was only ever a tributary state. The Chinks were literally absorbed into the Khangnate.
>>
>we invented

No you didn't stupid bitch. I hate this meme "we".
No, maybe your ancestor, but not you.
>>
>>75205345
Mainland only sees order in old Soviet structure. The fall of dynasties and the empire lead to social chaos.
The people adopted communism out of fear of western imperialism.
They've been fed the same stale propaganda for years.
>>
Keep talking shit and we'll arm Japan with nukes, Chinese pig dogs
>>
>>75205119
the arab conquests changed the ethnic makeup culture and religion of the middleast, this is indisputable fact
>>
>>75200307
Why is the islamic golden age a meme? Serious question.
>>
>>75205443
Funny you should mention that because while China pursues eugenics and human genetic modification as a state policy, progressives in the West will refuse to even consider the possibility of genetic determinism and will actively shut down any scientific research and attempt to criminalise such practices. So that's just another area where we will get dominated due to our own decadent culture.
>>
>>75205538

> not having a connection to your ancestors and working together across generations for the betterment of the nation
>>
>>75205494
What is France doing right now that's so great? Becoming a colony of Africa/part of the new Caliphate?

I do agree though, with China's huge population and reportedly high IQ, you'd think it would be the center of technological and scientific innovation, but it's barely Japan in the 1980-1990s productive tier.
My bet is on India becoming big and Russia/Eastern Europe making a comeback at this point.

>>75205538
Not even their ancestors. I hate the meme of "my ancestors", referring to everybody who ever was in your race. Your ancestors are your direct ancestors, and 99% of people's direct ancestors were peasants who never amounted to shit and didn't matter in the course of humanity one iota, not Isaac Newton, Henry Ford, Neil Armstrong, or Thomas Edison.

>>75205696
Explain further?
>>
>>75198887
At this point does really fucking matter, jesus christ. It just looks like shit heads taking credit for things other people did.
>>75205538
I like you.
>>
>>75198887
lets put it this way
>start civ 5
>view tech tree
>what modern tech wasnt pioneered in america
>fuck off
>>
>>75198887
>invented the most things besides white people

Reading comprehension m88s, she's saying whites #1, azns #2, which is accurate

They certainly invented more than blacks, jihadis, pooinloos or beaners
>>
>>75198887
the Chinese take pride in teaching their children about their 4 great inventions: an early printing press, gunpowder, the compass, and paper making.
gunpowder and the compass, to my knowledge, were exclusively invented in china, however paper making was also invented by the Egyptians.
honestly it is true that they invented more than niggers or sandniggers, but they emphasize their accomplishments as much as WE WUZ.
also, their little pastries taste like shit imo
>>
>>75205920
>What is France doing right now that's so great? Becoming a colony of Africa/part of the new Caliphate?

My point was that authoritarian, anti-democratic "will explode any day now" China is much more politically stable than liberal democratic France where degenerate leftist rioting has shut down the country.

>I do agree though, with China's huge population and reportedly high IQ, you'd think it would be the center of technological and scientific innovation, but it's barely Japan in the 1980-1990s productive tier.

Yes, China is where Japan is a few decades ago. That's not a bad thing. If China achieves Japanese productivity per capita then they will dominate the world. The reason they are a few decades behind is basically an accident of history, but they're on the right trajectory now. Japan was ahead of Korea too, but Korea has almost caught up. There's no reason China won't do the same.

>My bet is on India becoming big and Russia/Eastern Europe making a comeback at this point.

I doubt it. Indian average IQ is too low. There are high IQ productive castes but they are few in numbers compared to the low-IQ masses and won't be able to carry the country on their backs. China on the other hand has a homogeneous high-IQ population.
>>
>>75205538

This individualist logic is a sure sign of a mediocre intellect.

The question: why should people take pride in the achievements of someone else from their tribe?

The answer is because achievements are heavily dependent on luck. 1000 scientists will each research different things, and none of them have any hope of knowing which topic will prove fruitful (check your hindsight bias before you wreck yourself). Yet only a couple of the topics will prove fruitful, so most scientists will achieve nothing much in their careers due mostly to having unluckily picked the wrong topic. If those scientists could not take pride in the achievements of science in general, then few would go into science as the probability of success is too low, which would hinder science.

The same applies to civilisations in general. It's very much a 'throw lots of people at the wall and see who sticks' kind of thing. If the 99% of people who don't stick can't take pride in the 1% of people who do stick, people won't consent to being thrown in the first place. Tribal pride is beneficial.

This is why cultures where failure is not shameful, and risk-taking and entrepreneurship are encouraged succeed.
>>
>>75198887
they have a list of a few hundred things that they invented before the west that the west kinda pretends the west version is the first instance while admitting the chinese did it first

how so? the iron age. is the best example. the period of time that every book you will find in the west is hundreds of years after china did it

the west has a larger volume of inventions but you talking about many countries . america has contributed a lot to the modern era and so have others but china is one of the few who isnt white that have contributed
>>
WE
>>
>>75198887
>besides white people
learn to read
>>
>>75198887
WI
>>
>>75206561
>Yes, China is where Japan is a few decades ago. That's not a bad thing.

When you have literally 10 times the population and land area of Japan and live in an age where there are a million instantaneous ways to get information between everybody, yes, it's a bad thing. It suggests something is seriously wrong.

>>75206561
>I doubt it. Indian average IQ is too low. There are high IQ productive castes but they are few in numbers compared to the low-IQ masses and won't be able to carry the country on their backs. China on the other hand has a homogeneous high-IQ population.

The IQ figures quoted for Indian average I believe to be suspect, as the scientists were known for fudging/approximating the data in a lot of areas in many countries, and there are other factors like disease, malnutrition, etc which they are currently trying to eradicate. I saw an study of Indian immigrants to the UK(where there is far more and less selective immigration than to the US) which placed them in the low to mid 90s average IQ wise. For comparison, Serbia's average IQ is 89, Russia's is 97, and the Soviet Union was quite productive. Most slavs are pretty dumb but some of them(enough to get shit done) are very smart, seems to be the same case with Indians. And what is a society if not vastly reflective of the ability of its elite? If you took 100 average IQ white Americans and dropped them on a deserted island, they wouldn't build jet planes and wireless communications systems and escape the island.

And BTW, China is not homogeneous. Maybe moreso than India, but definitely not like Japan, Korea, or Great Britain. There are many different dialects, cultures, and peoples there.
>>
>>75207458
>When you have literally 10 times the population and land area of Japan

I meant on a per-capita basis. China has already surpassed Japan on an absolute basis.

>>75207458
I can't say much about the validity of the studies. The estimate of Indian IQ I read was mid-80s, possibly rising to low-90s with better nutrition and so on, which is significantly lower than China's 105 or so.

And when I said homogeneous I meant genetically. In India there is a lot more genetic diversity than in China, and there is a drastic IQ difference between castes. In any case, China is much more homogeneous than India in other regards too. While there are different dialects, they're closely related linguistically, and share a writing system. Also, Mandarin is the only language taught in schools or used in the media AFAIK, and the younger generation is basically all Mandarin, so the government's policies have been successful in that regard. There are actual linguistic and genetic minorities but they are irrelevant and marginalised compared to the enormous Han majority.

And yes a country is its elite, but if you define a country's elite as the percentage of people above a certain IQ level, then the size of that elite is going to be determined by the size of the population and the average IQ. So China has a double advantage in having the largest population as well as one of the highest IQs.
>>
The Chinese are rice niggers. Historically useless peasants.
>>
>>75208572
>I meant on a per-capita basis. China has already surpassed Japan on an absolute basis.

Regardless of their raw production power/income per capita, their shitty culture I think is what prevents them from becoming a 10x version of what Japan was. They have the hivemind/insect like mentality of the Japanese, yet with none of the real collectivism that the Japanese have - they have no concern for human life or well being of their own people. Also, 0 culture of quality or innovation. They don't lead the market in any industry, really, besides manufacturing shit for other countries.

>>75208572
>I can't say much about the validity of the studies. The estimate of Indian IQ I read was mid-80s, possibly rising to low-90s with better nutrition and so on, which is significantly lower than China's 105 or so.

Except IQ doesn't really matter that much in the big scheme of things when you're not nigger-tier. As everyone has been talking about in this thread, the west's productivity far exceeded East Asia's until recently despite their higher IQ, as did the scientific output of Arabs for a time. Russia, not even one of the highest IQ countries in Europe, lead the space race in the latter half of the 20th century(so much for "slavs aren't white").
>>
File: dollarbar.png (8 KB, 1095x805) Image search: [Google]
dollarbar.png
8 KB, 1095x805
>>75209774
>Except IQ doesn't really matter that much in the big scheme of things when you're not nigger-tier.

Not really true. See pic related. IQ is more or less linearly correlated with outcomes.There is no point where IQ becomes 'good enough'. Each extra point of IQ helps.

>They have the hivemind/insect like mentality of the Japanese, yet with none of the real collectivism that the Japanese have

I'm sceptical of any such narratives. China has historically dominated Japan. That in the 19th century conditions lead to Japan Westernising before China should probably be seen as an isolated event.

>As everyone has been talking about in this thread, the west's productivity far exceeded East Asia's until recently despite their higher IQ

White IQ is only a few points behind East Asian IQ and IQ is not the only factor that matters. The scientific and industrial revolutions happened in the West, which in the non-globalised world of the 18th century set the West far ahead. Nowadays all the benefits of science and industry have spread to the East so there is no advantage left. And if a similar intellectual revolution happened tomorrow, it would spread to the East in an instant, so no serious advantage would be accumulated.
>>
>>75198887
>besides Whites
>BESIDES
What is the fucking point of this thread? I've never heard an Asian claim this. They all seem to admit the massive contribution of Whites to the modern world, they emulate us, after all.
>>
>>75203472
>>China invents gunpowder
Actually that's KANGZ too, no real evidence for this.

Roger Bacon, an Englishman, is the first guy who wrote down a recipe for gunpowder, at least that we can prove. If the Chinese had gun powder, one would think it would be mentioned ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

http://www.musketeer.ch/blackpowder/history.html

Ctrl + F "Chinese"
>>
>>75206777
Thank you based Australian of 'struth, trips, and btfoing pseudointellectuals
>>
>>75202497
Im seeing this entire thread and thinking the same, she said OTHER THAN, dumb fucks man
>>
sure, they invented like thousands of shitty knockoff toys you buy at drugstores
>>
>>75200817
Are you retarded?
>>
>>75199102
I think the thing with China is that they were so Sino-centric, they didn't really believe the rest of the world was worth conquering.
>>
File: Medieval_China_03-1-.jpg (138 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
Medieval_China_03-1-.jpg
138 KB, 800x580
>>75212014
Chinese had bamboo rifles by X century (we know it from X century painitings)
>>
>>75212953
They were simply shitty warriors under constant threat from north savages paying them tribute even.
>>
>>75199135

What sucks is that even if you show this to a SJW, and have the research verified, they will do mental gymnastics just so that they can keep their ridiculous ideology.

Yuri.jpg
>>
>>75209565
underrated post
>>
Is this something kind of self depreciation to suck up to niggers and get on the Hate Whitey express?

Careful Asian bros, check your women before they reduce you to nog tier minority status with none of the victimhood benefits that nigs get
>>
>>75198887
I'd actually assume the Japs were the first, as they're shit has always been about aesthetic.
>>
File: 018.jpg (48 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
48 KB, 520x400
>>75199135
So embrassing desu. Well at least we always copied western weapons just in time to crush another invasion of civilized people.
>>
>>75198887
Tell her das raycis
>>
>>75198887
How small do you want to divide the respective groups?
Or do you want to go straight to inventions per person?
>>
File: 14180659410120.jpg (74 KB, 583x765) Image search: [Google]
14180659410120.jpg
74 KB, 583x765
Oh kek..
Asia do nothing. exept shit. srsly.
Without whites- Asia just bubbling in manur
>>
File: BTFO.png (76 KB, 1426x910) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
76 KB, 1426x910
>>75199135
>"percentage of all people mentioned"

hmmm

This book was long debunked though. Why are you still posting this? It was literally one cherrypicker who looked through European textbooks and gave famous figures subjective ratings based on how important he thought they were and somehow he thought that was a good metric of "human accomplishment" around the world.

He included THEOLOGICAL innovations in there.

I can name at least 20 issues with Charles Murray and HISTORIOMETRY KEK, the use of dictionaries and references of history textbooks to study the personalities and intelligences of people in the past in a subjective manner

> In the final chapters he abandons empirical analysis, writing "I cannot supply quantitative measures", and the analysis is "less quantitative, more speculative, and definitely more opinionated."

>"he argues that innovation is on the decline. Then, he manipulates his data."[1] Tech Law Journal

I read this book. The start is very good. But just like a person with degenerative mental illness, Murray gets worse and worse throughout the books, becoming less and less objective and more subjective as the chapters progress. It was a waste of time in the end. "I made some lists, and this is how I made them" can summarize it all.
>>
>>75203472
Not really... They used it to make basic blunderbusses and cannons be the 7th century.

They used it for rockets, multi projectile artillery, landmines, mining, etc.
>>
>>75213955
But Russian weapon be better of Western weapon since 16 cen.

"Deadliest Warrior: Ivan the Terrible vs. Hernan Cortes" just watch it
>>
>>75215836
Russian banter > Australian
>>
>>75199135
>Around 1100 AD, a Cambodian nobleman sat down in his study at Angkor Wat and decided to write a survey of human accomplishment.
At the time of his writing, Angkor Wat was a metropolis as large as Los Angeles today, containing about a million human beings. It had the most sophisticated canal system in the world, and indeed the entire city was a masterpiece of know-how and urban planning.
Not surprisingly, the Cambodian decided that his fellow Cambodians were outstanding examples of human accomplishment. He also paid some attention to the Chinese and Japanese, but he paid no attention at all to the Europeans.

Sound familiar?

This is why people can not be trusted to grade "human accomplishment" fairly.

And even within the European category of arts, Murray's ranking really only measures how much ATTENTION was given to each artist by historians, not what the artist actually accomplished. Historiometry, for that reason, is layers of subjectivity upon layers of subjectivity with cherrypicking and tribal bias sprinkled all about.,
>>
>>75198887
>we
>>
File: 1325635262764.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1325635262764.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
>>75216415
>>
>>75215943
>number patents somehow indicative of inventiveness

Look, I glued a flashlight to a skateboard! Grant me a patent!

William Shockley's single patent on the transistor is more influential than all of those Chinese, South Korean and Japanese patents combined. 95% of the patents coming out of Asia are of exceedingly low quality and/or substance.
>>
>>75198887
Literally if it wasn't invented from a white man in the British Empire, then it was invented by a white American. How else can you explain our advanced societies that are being plundered by migrants that attempt to solve non-existent issues like "equality"?
>>
>>75200581
>for whatever reasons asians lack creativity and ingenuity
Because asia educations don't encourage creativity.
Speaking up personal thoughts is highly discouraged.
You should "Go with the flow", or you're not a team player.
Whoever raise their hand during classes are seen as annoyance by other students.
Never talk back to your teacher.
Doubt and asking questions is permitted, but disagree with a teacher is highly discouraged.
Exam results > Efforts > what you actually learnt.
Any subjects not major like Art class is laugh upon.
Students that like sports are looked down as students that are bad in study.
Same to the students that like art.
Except for the topnotcher.

There's so many more reasons that fucked asians up in educations too.
>>
>>75212953

they spent 90% of their existence conquering themselves
>>
>>75198887
Good at inventing things, not so much at putting said inventions to practical use.
>>
>>75211237
IQ is GEOMETRICALLY correlated with outcomes. The difference in achievement between the average IQ 160 person over a person with IQ 130 is greater than that of a person with IQ 130's achievements over that of a person with 100.

>>75216689
It's the most objective metric we have.

I guess the transistor is more influential than the discovery of mesons, the discovery of the genetic principle of antibody diversity, conductive polymers, tunneling effect, soft desorption ionization methods, discovery of laws of broken symmetry which predict the existence of three families of quarks in nature, blue light diode, discovery of neutrino oscillations, the literal billions of other Asian discoveries and inventions that are easily googlable.

The transistor is an incredibly influential invention yes, but it is definitely not more influential than all Asian inventions combined.

Plus, patents coming from Korean and Japan are of equal quality/substance than those of Europe and America (according to Bloomberg), not to mention Japan invents more in terms of quantity than ALL of Europe combined.
>>
>>75198887
http://www.faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015

>(TOP cited papers are Asian)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-29/china-to-start-work-on-underground-super-collider-by-2020/6897258

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/china-sets-up-first-unmanned-factory-all-processes-are-operated-by-robots/articleshow/48238331.cms

http://www.techinsider.io/world-largest-radio-telescope-china-2015-10

http://nextbigfuture.com/2015/10/china-plans-to-triple-high-speed-rail.html

http://www.nextplatform.com/2015/11/16/china-triples-top-supercomputer-count-in-2015/

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/nov/28/chinese-scientific-revolution-tackle-climate-change

https://www.minds.com/blog/view/440178609882140672/china-has-built-a-prototype-for-a-train-that039s-3-times-faster-than-a-plane

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-12885271

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/03/the-sequester-is-going-to-devastate-us-science-research-for-decades/273925/

http://www.natureasia.com/en/info/press-releases/detail/8331

http://www.darkdaily.com/why-china-is-now-the-world-leader-in-genome-sequencing-capacity-062810#axzz2adAOMH24

http://www.cnet.com/news/worlds-first-3d-printed-apartment-building-constructed-in-china/#ftag=YHF65cbda0

http://phys.org/news/2014-02-groundbreaking-analysis-china-renewable-energy.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-29/china-to-start-work-on-underground-super-collider-by-2020/6897258

Contrary to what whitey believes, Asians not only have a higher IQ but also a higher SD.

Asians have a 21% larger standard deviation than whites. Males have a 8% larger SD than females. Look at the SAT data.

CR M W (standard deviations)
Whites: 103 104 104
Asians: 126 127 129

https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/sat/sat-percentile-ranks-gender-ethnicity-2015.pdf
>>
>>75215943
>This book was long debunked though. Why are you still posting this? It was literally one cherrypicker who looked through European textbooks and gave famous figures subjective ratings based on how important he thought they were and somehow he thought that was a good metric of "human accomplishment" around the world.

That research was done by Japanese researchers, it's not from Human Achievement.

I do agree with you though, that many achievements of Asia were simply not recorded as rigorously or discovered until much later and probably don't factor into these silly charts that stormfags use to boost their egos, on account of most Asian countries being quite isolationist in contrast to smaller, closer in proximity countries in Europe who shared their discoveries with each other. For example, many concepts from Calculus and higher mathematics were formulated in China and India way before Europe, but they didn't do as good of a job at unifying them as well as Leibniz and Newton and these results weren't publicly known until they were re-discovered much later.
>>
File: zheng.jpg (33 KB, 458x340) Image search: [Google]
zheng.jpg
33 KB, 458x340
>>75213955
Ivan, did you forget that Japan almost conquered all of Siberia in 1905 after destroying your ENTIRE Eastern armada?

If it weren't for Americans in the treaty of Portsmouth, you would literally be the size of Kazakhstan right now.
>>
>>75217438
I'm pretty sure it wasn't... that part about MITI was just pasted on. And honestly... Britain accomplishing more than twice as much as America? KEK
>>
File: stupid_sexy_natsumi.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stupid_sexy_natsumi.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>75216842
>Because asia educations don't encourage creativity.

You're telling me of the billions of Asians, not more than a minute few of them rejected Asian education and decided to pursue things their own way, like so many western inventors, scientists, and business leaders have done?
>the quantum physics stuff

I tend to notice that Asians are quite good at quantitative/experimental physics and incremental innovation/discovery, while caucasians excel at coming up with entirely new fields/massively influential new concepts and unifying many large different concepts together. If you look at the most prominent figures in theoretical physics, off the top of my head I would name Einstein, Heisenberg, Schrodinger, Dirac, Bose, Feynman, Planck, Salam. 1 Jew, 5 whites, 2 Indians.

The asian physicists might discover 1 new particle or something and become lauded for it, but the men I listed had prolific careers with many huge, influential contributions.
>Japan invents more in terms of quantity than ALL of Europe combined.

Absolute lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

>the first one is literally anime
>methamphetamines

You can't make this shit up.

Perusing the technology section, you see things like the CD player, blue laser, etc, IE either incremental improvements on or straight combinations of existing western inventions with little to no new innovative concepts.

Japan wins many nobels, sure but almost all of them are incremental/experimental improvements on existing western concepts. A Japanese may have invented the blue LED, but who invented the LED?
>>
>>75217467
>Japan almost conquered all of Siberia
>almost conquered
But they were not in Siberia .. And they were not even able to landing and promotions.
What the hell are you delusional?
>>
>>75202184
>I really want to WHITE her fuck
>>
>>75217438
I love how lying fiftycenters miss the point. It's not about invention for invention's sake, it's about what kind of society you create. You wuzkangz ask us to believe that conformity-obsessed Chinese were inventors, just bizarrely humble about it, but then have no answer for how they lost to an inferior force of whites cut off from supply and reinforcement? Or for that matter how the same damn thing happened to the Inca.
>>
>>75218638
Maybe the odds of getting murdered by government thugs impressed them.
>>
>>75218638
All inventions are incremental. And what I said was NOT a lie and was COMPLETELY true. Look at the world intellectual property indicators. Japan LITERALLY creates more inventions a year than all of Europe combined.

In quantity as I said.

>You're telling me of the billions of Asians, not more than a few of them rejected Asian education and decided to pursue things their own way?

This whole issue is a false dichotomy made by people who don't even work in science, but in sociology or history instead. Obviously there are Chinese who have rejected norms. A small portion went to the West for education. And even without rejecting Asian education, many do fine. Many great scientists were never rebels at all. You only hear about the rebels and it feeds your confirmation bias.

>Asians are quite good at quantiative/experimental physics.... while Caucasians excel at coming up with entirely new fields/massively influential.

Bad comparison. Yes there are proportionally more Asians in empirical fields rather than formal fields because Asian needed people to build its infrastructure, technology, etc and Asian scientists have not yet had the leisure of more theoretical/formal work unlike Western scientists. And you listing the figures you know doesn't mean anything at all.
>>
>>75200392
Mongols were the worst fucking empire in history. They wreaked havoc across the entire eastern world, left next to no achievements, could not develop any sort of unique culture and did such damage to the middle east that they've never caught up.
>>
>>75198887
Quality =/= quantity
>>
>>75198887
>Asians invented bread mixed with honey and/or berry juice

Nah, gonna have to call bullshit
>>
>>75218933
Okay I don't know what you're arguing, first of all, but it's absolutely retarded to say China was always conformist and always one society. It had periods of fragmentation and rebellion and other periods of harmony and cooperation. It wasn't even one society at many times. Not to mention Chinese "losing to an inferior force of whites cut off from supply and reinforcements" isn't related to the issue of you believing that Chinese were inventors. Second, they weren't cut off from supply and reinforcement. Europeans and naval bases all over the South China Sea. Third, whites "won" at that time for the same reason a bully beats a nerd. The law of arrest development.

>Or for that matter how the same damn thing happened to the Inca

Go read a history textbook. Germs obviously helped.
>>
>>75219207
Have you ever heard of Pax Mongolica? Every part of the Mongolian dominion was extremely meritocratic, religiously/socially/culturally tolerant and safe for trade relative to the time. It's one of the reasons Euros even got Eastern techs like printing and gunpowder.
>>
>>75217438
Notice how on the page it says 5% of the discoveries occurred in Japan, even though 5% isn't the entire remainder of the entire percentage is greater than 5? It's because the research was done by Japanese.

>>75217326
>top cited papers are asian

Cited by who? Other Asians?

>Asians have a 21% larger standard deviation than whites. Males have a 8% larger SD than females. Look at the SAT data.

The SAT is not an IQ test. It has a rough correlation, sure, but you can easily game it.
There were rich kids at my school who were dumb/average but whose parents paid for a $600/hr tutor for them who managed to pull scores in the 98th percentile.

All people from Asia ace the SAT Math section with ease, because the math education over there is so much more rigourous, but die on the reading section, because in their time not spent doing math drills they're playing videogames or masturbating instead of learning just for the sake of it. And the American born Asians parents also drill math/SAT prep into them.

Every time someone cites SAT, GRE, PISA, etc as an intelligence test, I tend to discard their opinion. And btw, I don't believe there is any distribution difference between whites and Asians, I've only ever heard that from stormfags who back up their data with charts they drew themselves in MS paint. I'm sure there are just as many very high IQ asians as whites.
>>
>>75219315
That right there is seriously the story of Asia in as little words as humanely possible.
>>
>>75198887
pendulums of history swing swing left and right. the East / West swing is large and takes 5-600 years in recent history to complete. going back to neolithic times we've been trading stuff a very long time. One brave soul or souls makes it east and takes things back and likewise from the east to west. we hear less about east to west trading because of an emphasis on western civilization.

I think pegging and "inventor" should be taken with a grain of salt since it's basically "the first person with an education and wealth that decided to write it down and it survived long enough to be found in present day". that's a lot of filters.
>>
File: asdf.png (54 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
54 KB, 400x344
>>75219627
Cited by google.

>SAT is not an IQ test. It has a rough correlation, sure, but you can easily game it.

SAT prior to 1995 WAS literally an IQ test. IQ societies accepted it as one.

SATs this century still have an incredibly high correlation to IQ and to things like job performance. r=.7 (it used to be over .9)

Contrary to what you believe, the SAT is not easily gamed even with tutoring. Here is a study.

http://nepc.colorado.edu/files/Briggs_Theeffectofadmissionstestpreparation.pdf

Here is the study. On a scale of 2400, the tutored group only gained about 8-20 points per section.

Most of the variation in test scores that an individual person can get can be explained by natural variation in mental state, luck and maturation.

>learning just for the sake of it

And whites are better? I WENT to school with whites. Literally only 1/100 whites love learning for the sake of learning.

Asians "die" on the reading section ONLY in America because many are SECOND generation. I suggest you try taking the SAT in Chinese. The Chinese-Americans are UP TO PAR with whites DESPITE that fact.

In their own language, Chinese score higher on both sections. And you can tell the tests are NOT being gamed with people artificially enhancing their scores because the bell curve remains.

>Every time someone cites SAT, GRE, PISA etc as an intelligence test, I tend to discard their opinion

That's not an opinion. It is a fact, verified by psychometric, psychology and overwhelming statistics. There is a verifiable correlation.

>I'm sure there are just as many very high IQ Asians as whites

That's literally an opinion.
>>
>>75204478
>North Africa is in Africa

Yes.

>Ancient North Africans were niggers

No.
>>
>>75219627
>Every time someone cites SAT, GRE, PISA, etc as an intelligence test, I tend to discard their opinion

Frey and Detterman (2003) analyzed the correlation of SAT scores with intelligence test scores.[20] They found SAT scores to be highly correlated with general mental ability, or g (r=.82 in their sample).

Scholastic aptitude test is just a way of saying intelligence test in a politically correct way. LMAO
>>
File: 1459497422671.png (161 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1459497422671.png
161 KB, 500x481
>>75219082
>Japan LITERALLY creates more inventions a year than all of Europe combined.

As I said, it's about quality, not quantity. Take a look at Japan's most prolific inventor, Shunpei Yamazaki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunpei_Yamazaki

99% of his patents are absolute dogshit.

Name me a Japanese invention or concept on the level of the transistor, nuclear weapons, or relativity theory.

>Many great scientists were never rebels at all. You only hear about the rebels and it feeds your confirmation bias.

Oh I never said they were, I just found it germane to point that out in response to someone saying that the perceived lack of ingenuity in Asians was due to their education system.

>Bad comparison. Yes there are proportionally more Asians in empirical fields rather than formal fields because Asian needed people to build its infrastructure, technology, etc

And the western world didn't? Westerners have done both at the same time, and with much less people too.
http://fabpedigree.com/james/mathmen.htm

Here is a list of mathematicians ranked by "breadth, depth, and historical importance". All Jews, whites, some Indians, and some Persians, an Asian doesn't even show up until like number 100, despite Math being formally studied in China since forever.
>>
File: 1459301253929.jpg (66 KB, 902x677) Image search: [Google]
1459301253929.jpg
66 KB, 902x677
>>75219627
>There were rich kids at my school who were dumb/average but whose parents paid for a $600/hr tutor for them who managed to pull scores in the 98th percentile.

1. that's an anecdote
2. it doesn't happen, according to research with sample sizes in the tens of thousands, as I linked.

Not to mention, kids who score over 700, above the 95th percentile, are the ones who BY FAR, have the lowest likelihood of being tutored.

Geniuses tend to be autodidacts, regardless of culture, capable of learning math from their environment and intuition.
>>
>>75198887
>>75199135
>>75199276
>>75199532
>>75199754
Learn to read history im chinese yes we invented more
>>
>>75217467
Hruh?

There is a reason the Japanese and Russkies never fought in world war 2. Its cause the japs lost prior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet%E2%80%93Japanese_border_conflicts

And Russia has never been a naval power. It has always been a tiger on the land.
>>
>>75220380
>Name me a Japanese invention or concept on the level of the transistor, nuclear weapons, or relativity theory

I already named some that come close. Second, those are extremely outdated, early 20th century, and not really good for modern comparisons, unless you're talking about degrees of influence, which is a subject domain I'm not qualified to answer. Judging from your terms, you may be watching too much pop sci...

>And the Western world didn't?

I never made the claim. I'm saying that there are more Asians in empirical fields rather than formal fields relative to whites at the moment because of economic trends.

>Here is a list...

Actually no.62 is the first Asian entry I see.

I don't really consider that list seriously for various reasons. As far as I can tell, it's not better than a Time's 100 most influential people list. Ramanujan is ranked too low, Neumann too high (he was the definition of quantity over quality), and Newton being the no.1 mathematician of all time is very dubious.
>>
File: British achievements.jpg (70 KB, 690x692) Image search: [Google]
British achievements.jpg
70 KB, 690x692
>>75198887
>tfw everyone appropriates your culture and achievements
>>
>>75220558
>A reef
>>
>>75220862

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
>>
>>75220406
Niggers and spics are bringing us down. If you only sample whites and Asians, America is pretty fucking awesome. We've got a large enough population that even if 40% of our country is retarded, the 60% that remain are greater than the population of literally every other thing you listed.
>>
>>75221042
see

>>75216517
>>75215943

People seriously need to stop posting references to that hack and his "statistics"
>>
>>75198887
>Asians inventing shitloads of stupid pointless crap
Seems legit
>>
>>75217326
>Asians have a 21% larger standard deviation than whites.

That in no way implies that Northeast Asians have a larger sd than whites since Asians in the US are a mixture of quite distinct populations: Indians, phillipinos, chinese etc.
A mixture of populations will always have a larger sd than each individual group unless
all groups have identical mean iqs
>>
Focus on the real enemy. Dindus, hispanics and arabs ( except for persians ).
>>
>>75220406
Why not compare your whole country with other countries, across multiple subjects (not just math) instead of just math?
>>
>>75198887
She said most things BESIDES white people.
Meaning she admits whites invented the most things.
Asians are typically credited with inventing the usage of gun powder, but this too is a myth. White explorers and traders went there, saw the gun powder that had been laying beneath the asian's feet for centuries, and taught them how to use it.
>>
>>75221462
Not so fast, Chang/Ranjeet.
>>
>>75221462
Confirmed for cuckroach.
>>
Asians invented more things, Europeans invented more meaningful things. Chinks had gunpowder and sat on it.
>>
>>75200112
So you are saying Asians were too busy being niggers to each other to get their shit together? Sure thing. I'm sure Africa would have invented FAR more than Europe too had they not been killing each other also.
>>
>>75221392
Yes that is true. But according to the PISA, Northeast Asians, just Japs, Koreans and Chinese, have an average SD of 95 compared to the European/American average SD of 90 and Finnish SD of 80. That is despite the fact that Asian scores are closer to the cap and that Western countries are more diverse.

This isn't an indication that whites weren't as smart, you just aren't as smart anymore. I have a theory that whites probably had a higher average IQ than Asians in the Victorian era, but due to dysgenics in the west(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470), Malthusian pressures in the East, and a prolonged Flynn effect thanks to industrialization, Asians are now much smarter.

>>75221315
That's not really true anymore. America was buoyed by Jewish genius, which is ending thanks to race mixing and disintegration of communities. http://www.unz.com/runz/meritocracy-endangered-jewish-genius/

If you look at the top genius programs, high schools, colleges (which would be 40-50% Asian without AA and legacies), math competitions, science competitions, graduate advisorships, etc, it's pretty apparent that the greatest American minds of the 21st century are going to be disproportionately Asian. Australia's smartest man, a fields medalist among countless other accomplishments, is already Asian.

I live in the primarily white Northeast/New England area and even Massachusetts, America's smartest state, doesn't make it to the top 10 in the PISA.
>>
>>75200012
I would expect that making your bread look like cute things is an achievement that was developed independently in various locations throughout human history because it's not particularly difficult to mush the dough into the shape of a bunny
>>
File: 1460207755211.jpg (392 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460207755211.jpg
392 KB, 1280x720
>>75220058

>SAT prior to 1995 WAS literally an IQ test. IQ societies accepted it as one.

OK, but the study you cite uses the post-1995 SAT.

http://www.fairtest.org/study-sat-coaching-raises-scores

I see gains of 60-73 points in this study. Not insignificant.

Since I, like every other American on this side of the country, took the SAT, here are my insights:

The reading section is almost impossible to significantly improve on. You either got it or you don't. Trying to study every possible obscure vocab word or develop the reading comp skills it takes years of reading assiduously to gain in the space of a few months before the test is an exercise in futility.

The math section is quite easy to improve on. If you have basic high school math skills and take enough practice tests, you begin to see the repetitive patterns and tricks the test designers use - there are only so many. It might be hard to go from scoring, say a 700M to a perfect 800, but definitely not unrealistic to go from a 550 to a 710.

>And whites are better? I WENT to school with whites. Literally only 1/100 whites love learning for the sake of learning.

Vast majority of any race are stupid/average and don't care about learning. IMO there are more intelligent whites who are dedicated to their field/genuinely interested in it than Asians, who are often pushed into it by their overbearing parents, though ofc it's not universally true.

>Asians "die" on the reading section ONLY in America because many are SECOND generation.

As in, they grew in the US, speaking English, and being schooled in English? Why should they have issues with an English language reading section then? The reason they have a hard time on it is because they don't read anything outside of their textbooks.

>That's literally an opinion.
Provide me an IQ study verifying the greater distribution of intelligence of Asians as compared to whites or vice versa, not something you inferred from SAT scores.
>>
File: PISA.png (431 KB, 2044x1792) Image search: [Google]
PISA.png
431 KB, 2044x1792
>>75221508
they did, I only have the math graph of the programme for international student assessment

>>75221557
The earliest depiction of a gunpowder weapon is the illustration of a fire-lance on a mid-12th century silk banner from Dunhuang.[5] The De'an Shoucheng Lu, an account of the siege of De'an in 1132, records that Song forces used fire-lances against the Jurchens.[6]
>>
>>75221220
Yeah I acknowledged that before.
Dum Dum.
>And Russia has never been a naval power. It has always been a tiger on the land.

Japan could never hold onto an overseas empire. Especially not siberia. Look into their manpower issues in china before 1939. And then after 1940. They had trouble with keeping an empire.

Russia did not. Russia had a power with communists and weak leadership. Had Tsar Alexander III still been alive. Japan would've lost.

>"On the other hand, the Japanese economy was severely strained by the war, with rapidly mounting foreign debts, and its forces in Manchuria faced the problem of ever-extending supply lines. No Russian territory had been >seized, and the Russians continued to build up reinforcements via the Trans-Siberian Railway. Recognizing that a long-term war was not to Japan's advantage, as early as July 1904 the Japanese government had begun seeking >out intermediaries to assist in bringing the war to a negotiated conclusion"

And finally for your cherry picking ass. The EASTERN ARMADA was a baltic fleet rushed into the theater without proper thought or guidance.. For fucks sake they had golden bands all around their ships. The japs had black and blue ships that blended in with the weather that day. The russians stuck out.

My Bushido
MY WEEABOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>75198887

She said besides white people. She has pride in her people, but she's not going full retard.

Asians have definitely not invented more than Europeans.

>>75199102
>East asia invented more, that's factually correct.

No it is not, and it's not even remotely close either.
>>
>>75198887
Whites typically took things and made them much better. Math, computers, africa while it lasted.
>>
>>75220406
the paper you linked just averages results for anybody who "enrolled" in a test preparation course. It says nothing about the effect of intense preparation or long-term personalized tutoring.
>>
>>75222234
Shanghai is not the whole of China
>>
>>75198887
Well she did say besides white people. So I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>75199102
>But they didn't take over the world like Europe did.
>Genghis Kang never conquered 1/3 of the planet

gtfo faggot
>>
File: 1461203751002.png (93 KB, 311x273) Image search: [Google]
1461203751002.png
93 KB, 311x273
Right now in terms of patents and inventions (technology)

1. USA
2. Japan
3. China
4. South Korea
5. Germany

>Euros

Europeans, your Neanderthal Genetics is showing...
>>
>>75198887
The question by itself is moot.
The more important context is that China is at the point where they need to start dancing with chaos, learning about 1776 and trusting their people more. They are resisting that because they are scared of it. We can and should meme China into being a free country.
>>
I'd say Asians invented more for the world than anyone else.
Whites made the most improvement off those inventions, but we didn't make the initial invention in most situations.
>>
>>75222141
The study I cite is about tutoring.

The fact that there IS an 8-20 point increase out of 800 points is BECAUSE the correlation has decreased. If it were pre 1995, the increase would have been more like 2-5 points (aka statistically even more negligible).

>http://www.fairtest.org/study-sat-coaching-raises-scores

yeah I just read this page and it's retarded. SAMPLE SIZE TWENTY ONE (vs. 20,000+ in the paper I cited). Term TWO YEARS.

Let me explain to you why that is retarded, ignoring the obviously small sample size which has a confidence of less than 5%. The study happened over TWO YEARS. When a freshman ages from 14 to 16, their intelligence naturally increases. The original formula for IQ was mental age/chronological age, hence the name Intelligence Quotient. That means an average 16 year old has an IQ ONE STANDARD DEVIATION higher than the average 14 year old, if the two cohorts are compared.

Furthermore, individuals naturally have test score variance. Mental state, sickness, anxiousness, luck, etc all contribute. It's less likely that the students improved and more likely that they used the highest scores they achieved. Even college board shows you "test ranges" for predicted score variance.

That was one of the most retarded pages I've read, only second to an uncited news article claiming that the SAT's and all standardized testing have zero predictive power and should be phased out for a 100% interview/essay admissions policy.

>As in they grew up in the US, speaking English...

I forget the exact number, but something like 2/3 of Asians in America are first generation immigrants. I'm 2nd generation, but even then, I lagged behind my peers in language skills before I overshot them later on. It happens for all bilinguals. It's the reason Luis Alvarez didn't make the SMPY cutoff.

>Vast majority of any race are stupid/average and don't care about learning

true enough. Only 5% of our population is capable of scientific thought. Sad.
>>
>>75205706
It were all scholars of Indian or Greek descent who are associated with the “Islamic Golden Age“ inventions back then, hardly anyone was an arabic muslim. Islam always was anti science as it is today, it contradicts.
>>
File: 1310729142704.png (78 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1310729142704.png
78 KB, 429x410
>>75220862

>Japanese and Russkies never fought in world war 2

US education is a joke

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria

fucked up million Japanese army. Literally causing the surrender of Japan.
Oh no, not American amusement atomic bombing of civilians. A defeat, Kwantung Army, broke the Emperor.
>>
>>75222141
>Provide me an IQ study verifying the greater distribution of intelligence of Asians as compared to whites or vice versa, not something you inferred from SAT scores.

That's impossible these days because not enough people take tests like Wechsler, Raven's, and Cattell anymore except for children with developmental/behavioral issues.

The SAT and other scholastic tests, with sample sizes in the millions per year, are definitely the best proxy for intelligence and even programs like BGI and UoO use them. Admittedly, they aren't good for racial SD's in this case, only because the racial categories are so fucked up (South Asians, SE Asians, NE Asians, Polynesians are all included in the same category). I only posted that to bait for people with a modicum of knowledge.
>>
>>75221015
>Actually no.62 is the first Asian entry I see.

My bad.

>Ramanujan is ranked too low
Since one of the factors they are evaluating by is "historical importance", Ramanujan might lose points, because while he did discover many unorthodox and influential new solutions/concepts, he also independently came up with a ton that had already been discovered by other people but that he didn't have access to because he was a poor village boy. An enormous mathematical talent, no less. He also died fairly young (early 30s i believe), shame. As for von Neumann, I don't know about his math work specifically but he did a shitton of work in many fields. Probably one of the most raw intelligent people to ever live.

>Newton being the no.1 mathematician of all time is very dubious.

He more or less singlehandedly formulated the laws of classical physics and invented Calculus(with leibniz), so I don't know who you'd consider to be his superior in this regard?

>>75221557
>Asians are typically credited with inventing the usage of gun powder, but this too is a myth. White explorers and traders went there, saw the gun powder that had been laying beneath the asian's feet for centuries, and taught them how to use it.

Can you people not just fucking give credit where it is due? Or does everything have to be about "muh white dick". We get it, the west did more than Asia, but you people act as if Asians are on the level of Africa or something.

>>75223114
>german buttmad at A-rabs

Lol, that's how I know you're Hans and not Ahmed. Again, can you retards not just give credit where it's due? This "Arabs stole everything" nonsense is kangz-tier bullshit.
>>
>>75198887

She literally admits that it's both asians and white people who invent most things.

What's the issue here?
>>
File: ZV5er.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ZV5er.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>75199229
>>
>>75223727
Well Euler is obviously a superior and the most influential mathematician... but Newton is more influential in general. IDK why the listmaker would make a list of the one hundred greatest MATHEMATICIANS and then rank them by influence in all fields. Very misleading
>>
>>75216903
Just like the Europoors.
>>
>>75223727
I would place Gauss and Euler above Newton
>>
It is true, basically niggers and sandniggers are the retard duo of the class who never do anything but you gotta talk nicely to them or they'll lose their shit.
>>
>>75198887
Whiteys couldn't have advanced gunpowder warfare without having chinese people to steal it from first
>>
>>75198887
The Chinks invented base printing press and guns and the Europeans took those and made them a fuck ton better to the degree they were almost completely different. The guns the Chinks used did not even have stocks or reliable firing mechanisms and the printing presses were just shit because they could not change the letters.
>>
>>75219627
Dumb Americans don't know we buy fake SAT scoring. When I applied to Boston University I used fake scores and paid my school to give me better grades. This is why we are better than Americans. Losers.

>>75220058
SAT was an IQ test. It isn't now. The standards have changed to help niggers and shit Americans like you.
>>
>>75224976
>shit Americans like you

I got a perfect score minus one question in the writing section.

GoML
>>
>>75225121
I "got a perfect score" from my father's wallet and now I'm in an Ivy and I can use a fake ID for the USA to get alcohol for girls.

Americans can't get on my level.
>>
>>75224976
I was referring to American born/raised Asians who take the test in the US. The cheating is too rampant in China for any of that data to be considered valid.

>SAT was an IQ test. It isn't now. The standards have changed to help niggers and shit Americans like you.

My little brother took the brand new redesigned SAT, seems they test far more what you learn in school now that IQ type stuff
>>
>>75225813
*than
>>
>>75225813
Even my American cousins cheat with large (banned) calculators and script sheets.
>>
File: 1312773913764.png (131 KB, 264x243) Image search: [Google]
1312773913764.png
131 KB, 264x243
>>75198887
and end of the day she still probably only fucks white guys
every Asian American woman i've meet who is "proud" to be Asian never date Asian men
>>
File: 1461278739654.jpg (52 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1461278739654.jpg
52 KB, 720x576
are you fucking retarded? can you not read? she literally said "besides white people" which is obviously true and in this day and age you should be praising her for even admitting that.
>>
>>75220406
>countries
>shanghai

ok lets compare the average of mainland china (99) to that of Cambridge Massachusetts
>>
>>75226576
Except Shanghai has more people than two Massachusettses
>>
>>75221900
>If you look at the top genius programs, high schools, colleges (which would be 40-50% Asian without AA and legacies), math competitions, science competitions, graduate advisorships, etc, it's pretty apparent that the greatest American minds of the 21st century are going to be disproportionately Asian. Australia's smartest man, a fields medalist among countless other accomplishments, is already Asian.

I would factor this more to immigration selection, generally only the smartest east Asians get to immigrate to western nations. Furthermore, these top colleges and schools are open to international students. China has a much higher population, so there are many high IQ Asians wanting to immigrate to western nations. Once in western nations they tend to stick with their own race preserving their high IQs.
>>
>>75222628
>patent
that doesn't signify a significant ingenious invention or scientific discovery. i could get a patent for a new shitty air vent design
>>
>>75198887
Why does it matter? She didn't invent anything. That's the only thing that really matters.
>>
>>75199102
Most of the world's innovation came from the uk, and u.s. behind that follows France, Germany, Russia and then china.
>>
Are asians aliums?
>>
just report them inane threads
>>
>>75226632
shanghai is still one localized city with a hard working studious culture. cambridge is big enough to produce a reliable statistic also. Mainland china still gets 99-100 for average IQ indicating that culture and education can at least contribute 5-7 points of IQ improvement
>>
>>75224484
the chinese didn't even intentionally invent gunpowder - they accidentally discovered it when trying to make an immortality elixir
>>
>>75198887
The Chinese are the most hypocritical of the Asians.
>>
>>75226632
question

what other threads interest you on /pol/?

you're always in these threads pasting the same shit from your leddit/pastebin account

do you really only come to /pol/ for these China vs White people threads

do you have an rss feed setup or something?
>>
>>75199229
>We wuz mathematicians n shiiieeett
>>
>>75205706
Calling it the Islamic golden age is overstating their significance and overall contribution because the scientific revolution was 1000 times more impactful but we don't call it the european or christian platinum age. the muslims made some small contributions to algebra regarding finding the roots for some particular polynomials but thats about it
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.