[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill gives you wings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 520x390
I want to be red pilled by a movie. Any suggestions?
I heard the angry birds movie is a red pill.
>>
>>75192322
it's only claimed to be redpilled, not to be redpilling
otherwise serious suggestions to be redpilled is watch the world (i.e. political rallies, news, talkshows, etc.)
>>
File: 1305660232314.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1401) Image search: [Google]
1305660232314.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1401
>>75192322
They Live
>>
You want to seek truth from entertainment media?

Try a book.
>>
>>75192322
Are you trying to be a contrarian on purpose? That is beta af.
>>
Did anybody watch the Good Shepherd? I thought it was redpilled in the beginning. About half way through I realized the story didn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>75192322
How old are you, OP?
>>
File: Ku Klux Kutie.jpg (60 KB, 597x590) Image search: [Google]
Ku Klux Kutie.jpg
60 KB, 597x590
>>75192322

>I want to be red pilled by a movie.

I know you're probably a moron and this post will be ignored like always but... sigh... here you go:

For redpill on feminism and old-time masculinity, watch The Bostonians, based on the novel by Henry James, starring Christopher Reeve.

For redpill on black activism, jewish hatred of goyim and liberal media, watch the movie that "predicted" the real life Trayvon Martin incident:
- The Bonfire of Vanities, based on a novel by Tom Wolfe, starring Tom Hanks.
>>
>>75193684
/thread
>>
If you mean movies and not documentaries:

The Matrix (original)
They Live
Blade Runner
Rampage: Capital Punishment
V For Vendetta

All I can think of.
>>
File: Ohmyfuckinggod.jpg (150 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Ohmyfuckinggod.jpg
150 KB, 1200x630
>>75192322
Here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC-mjpSsAes
>>
Mrs doubtfire: movie shows the negative effects of divorce and independent women in families.
Blue valentine: a story about the reality of raising somebodys child and
Nice guys always lose. Basically cuck the love story.
Midnight in paris: le born in the wrong generation. Im a special snow flake the movie.
>>
>>75193684
>all books are true
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.