[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't we just make laws that deports muslim couples that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: n-MUSLIM-DAD-628x314.jpg (39 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
n-MUSLIM-DAD-628x314.jpg
39 KB, 628x314
Can't we just make laws that deports muslim couples that produces more than 2 children to muslim countries? That would solve the muslim increase problem in no muslim countries.
>>
>>75182986

How about we just deport them?
>>
>>75182986
>no muslim countries.
European counties are secular, pedro
muslims are welcome, as well as everybody else
>>
beta cucks calling for legislation
>>
2 kids with wife 1
2 kids with wife 2
2 kids with wife 3
>>
There's not a Muslim problem. There's a problem with westerners like us attacking Muslims
>>
>>75182986

Because muh freedom.

>>75183145

People will never agree to that.
>>
>>75183488
EU wouldn't allow for such chinese-like laws.
>>
>>75183181
Countries such as Poland, Bulgaria and Ireland recognize the special relationship that they have with Christianity.

I would expect a Turkish rape baby like to care, but dont worry, your time is coming soon and you saracens will be driven from this land.
>>
>>75183145
That would be unfair. What about we deport you and you people?

>>75183181
Muslims reproduces like rabbits and it hurts non-muslim communities. So no, they're not welcome anymore.

>>75183287
And your sugestion is...?

>>75183292
No. That's not acceptable. The man only can have 2 children. The same for the women.

>>75183369
Enjoy your sharia, soon.
>>
>>75183369
Shut up, Ahmed.
>>
>>75183916
That's retarded. The greatest American men Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were Muslim
>>
>>75184025
Scott. Cuck loser.
>>
File: doubledouble-teletovic.jpg (352 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
doubledouble-teletovic.jpg
352 KB, 1200x800
>>75183843
>saracens
you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>75184198
Is Malcolm X's legacy really any more than lending his name to the shittiest streets in Queens?
>>
>>75184198
And if they didn't make more than 2 children they could keep being in America. No problem.
>>
How many children do Muslim families have anyway?
>>
>>75184653
A lot. Their plan is to outnumber other religions.
>>
>>75184653
this is the most stupid argument ever.
Here in bosnia most of the muslim families have 1to2 children, like almost everywhere in eruope.
a muslim from algeria or somewhere else probably has a larger number of siblings, it has nothing to do with religion, and its a very childish argument to think that it's dangerous.
>>
>>75184959
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11406700/Number-of-Muslim-children-in-Britain-doubles-in-a-decade.html
>>
>>75184959
1 man, 1 vote. Do the math.
>>
>>75185050
doesn't mean there's a plan to outnumber anyone else
Christianity is still the no.1 religion in the world fag, so what, is that also the result of you breeding as rabbits in the past?
>>
>>75185297
Listen up your stupid fuck,

>lobally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman—well above replacement level (2.1), the minimum typically needed to maintain a stable population. Christians are second, at 2.7 children per woman.

>If current trends continue, it is predicted by the year 2100 that about 1% more of the world's population will be Muslim (35%) than Christian (34%).

This is happening.
>>
>>75185763
1% in 100 years is shit dude, honestly I thought it was way higher, now I know its just another right wing meme
get it over with your fascist fantasies already, and please clear the shit up in your country first, I bet that you have poverty and crime in Brasil and you have almost zero muslims, good christians my ass
>>
>>75186043
1% before the european invasion. This number will rise exponentially.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.