[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a libertarian? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 87903705689.png (29 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
87903705689.png
29 KB, 450x300
Why aren't you a libertarian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO68Kvb9fD4
>>
>libertarian
>posts anarcho-capitalist flag
Fuck off its people like you giving us a bad name
>>
>>75178937
I prefer syndicalism
>>
File: hopeborders.jpg (146 KB, 606x427) Image search: [Google]
hopeborders.jpg
146 KB, 606x427
>>75178937
Hoppe is pretty based.
>>
File: 4613490986.jpg (37 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
4613490986.jpg
37 KB, 550x331
I am
>>
>>75178937
As much as it pains me to say it,
Liberty must be restricted as long as niggers exist.

A truly free society is too dangerous with their kind in it.
>>
>>75179152
>>75179296

Read you dumb nigger.

The fucking government forces you to sale to blacks, live near them, make your kids go to the same schools.

Sorry, fuck the state.
How can you even defend it when we have a nigger president? The USA has nigger breeding programs paid for by whites by threat of force.
>>
>>75179296
This is why lately I've been supporting a mixture of libertarianism and absolute monarchy with the king as the owner of the country.
>>
>>75179625
If you think a truly libertarian society is possible with niggers living in it you are sadly deluded my friend.
>>
>>75178937
I am a libertarian.

Basically for me it just means smaller government in every aspect.

I don't want the government taking my money, telling me who I can marry, telling me what I can put in my body, etc.

Obviously I'm not expecting 0 taxes, because I recognize a government is necessary, and I appreciate things like public schools, roads, and emergency services.
>>
>>75179929
You start with public schools and you end up with a generation taught to bow down to the state and defend it from attackers. That's why there are almost no libertarians in western Europe and every time one of us opens his mouth to criticise the current welfare state and our high taxes we get a barrage of muh public education, muh social security and muh protection from the market.
>>
>>75180576
But the thing is, without public schools you get things like an entirely uneducated lower class with no prospect of improving their lives. Which is pretty much the opposite of the American Dream.
>>
>>75179873
lol,

You are talking about modern libertarians how suck the cock of the state.

Lets see what the current government does that you think is so important.

>steal money from whites
>Breed niggers
>Give money to kikes and sand niggers in the middle east
>send whites to die for kikes in the middle east
>make it harder for poor whites to go to school
>give out free health care to dirty spics.
Any more reasons you think the government should exist?
Oh? You think the police do a good job dealing with niggers?
Believe me, private defense would treat them like the animals they are.
>>
>>75178937
because niggers.
>>
>>75178937
Will libertarianism remove the nonwhite lower races from our countries? Will it work towards eliminating bestiality from our culture? If not, then why would you be a libertarian?
>>
>>75178937
Because niggers and SJWs.
>>
>>75180576
This.

Public school is the biggest danger to freedom to ever exist. Teachers, like most professionals, would love to be subsidized/work for the government instead of being exposed to competition and market forces. The difference between educators and other professions is that public education is easier to sell.

Much easier to be lazy, much easier to make retarded amounts of money when the government is your boss.

With those premises, how long do you think it takes them to realize that brainwashing kids can lead to them getting their dreamed life easily?
>>
>>75180875
>without public schools you get things like an entirely uneducated lower class with no prospect of improving their lives.

tell me more about how high school can get you a fucking job. The stats say high school dropouts fair just as well if not better then those who just have high school.

First off, school is outdated.
>internet exists
>every poor person in American has access to information
>churches currently teach kids for free every Sunday
>lectures can be provided for free online

Sorry, 10k a semester for a high school kid is fucking bullshit. It costs well over 150k to teach a kid how to sale drugs and be a degenerate at public school.

Also, I didn't learn shit in college. I learned more watching lectures online then taking a single college class.

Government education is a fucking scam, a brainwashing camp.
>>
>>75181060
>>75180952

>niggers
>we need free school for niggers, also free money for shitting out niglets
>gotta pay taxes to breed niggers and protect kikes

lol, cucks.
>>
>>75179929
>I appreciate things like public schools
You are not a libertarian. You appreciate the next generation to be indoctrinated and educated by bureaucrats. Just let the free market handle education.
>>
>>75180875
Let that uneducated lower class prosper and fend for themselves. The market will make education more affordable and churches and NGOs will take care of the most extreme cases.
>>
>>75181503
>>75181539
>>75180576
I really believe the state wouldn't exist today if our North Korea lite schools didn't exist.
>>
>>75180895
When did I say the current government is so great?
I never said that. You're just making shit up.

All I said was libertarianism can't work with niggers still alive.

Learn to read Jamal.
>>
File: 1464250335507.png (59 KB, 484x320) Image search: [Google]
1464250335507.png
59 KB, 484x320
>>75178937
>>
>>75181832
>>75179152
read the image cuck.

Free people wouldn't be forced by the civil rights out to deal with people they don't want to.

Real segregation would exist. voluntarily association would exist. Private law.

Not that you give a shit, you just wave the kike fag and suck cucksertive dick.
>>
>>75182076
Does the non aggression principle consider that all races should have equal rights? If so it's fundamentally flawed. Why should borderline animals have the same rights as whites?
>>
>>75181676
Nah, it would still exist, but it wouldn't be the leviathan that it is today and the church would have a more prevalent position in civil society. It's important to remember that the modern state, specially European welfare states (and the US is going that way), are a successful attempt to keep both church and unions in check.
>>
>>75182076
Settle down Tyrone, you're not the first person to have their fantasies shattered by reality.
Stop acting like a special snowflake and take a deep breath.
>>
>>75182432
That's what I've been trying to tell him!
>>
>>75182432
Its a nonissue. You can actually own property and say fuck you nigger, we don't want you in our neighborhood.

You could have stores that say whites only, communities that are white only.

Its not aggressive to own property, set rules, and refuse to do business with other groups.

You could have rules that say, "niggers will be shot on sight"

This is true freedom.

Of course, all of this is illegal via the state.

Best of all, you aren't being robbed to breed niggers anymore.
>>
>>75182076
What's going to happen when blacks start rioting?
>>
>>75182432
>Does the non aggression principle consider that all races should have equal rights?
No. It eman you can shoot Tyroone when he's looting.
>>
File: 1464181027218.png (267 KB, 862x616) Image search: [Google]
1464181027218.png
267 KB, 862x616
>This Thread
>>
>>75182832
>>75182761

Cucks like you love the state but don't even have the balls to serve in the armed forces.
I truely regret going to Iraq. I really wish every tough guy statist was drafted to fight kike wars.

A cuck who begs for a better government via democracy.

"pls kick the niggers out" "grrr.. why didn't trump win? oh well, we need the government, we will win next time"

>government imports fuck tons of subhumans.

I like your strategy.

>>75182890
>people don't own guns
>people wouldn't have police
>private security wouldn't exist.

In a private property society, you can protect your property with deadly force, this is the case today. Riots only happen on public roads. If a private road said no niggers, its a non issue, they would be shot.
>>
>>75178937
They have the right idea but suck too much corporate bankers penis.
>>
Current libertarian policy is open borders. Thats a dealbreaker for me. If we dont stop this 3rd world browning of america you will never get anything close to libertarianism.
>>
File: 1429591336118.gif (137 KB, 188x199) Image search: [Google]
1429591336118.gif
137 KB, 188x199
I am, all about the Hans Hermann-Hoppe school of libertarian thought. It's easily the most effective and wealthy society that still allows for personal autonomy and freedom from the degenerate races.

Only spineless, low test manlets who praise statist dick are skeptical of libertarianism. Personally I don't feel the need for a mass of faceless bureaucrats who struggle to piss in the toilet to direct my life and spend all of my money.
>>
I grew up.
>>
>>75185174
You become an alt righter didn't you?
>>
>>75183349
i can already imagine making a profit in a libertarian society
i'd start a dead body collecting service
>>
>>75178937

>libertarianism
>not a Jewish degenerate fantasy

Jewish economic/political systems don't work.
>>
>>75180875
you can still have charities that help the less fortunate pay for education
>>
>>75186898
Not everything is tied to Jews. You could make the same argument with the alt right.
>>
>>75178937
I am a libertarian nationalist
>>
>>75178937

Because I don't know who will build the roads.
>>
File: ancap-pt.jpg (314 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
ancap-pt.jpg
314 KB, 2000x1333
To all the fags that say that libertarian are

-kikes
-degenerates
-for open borders
-nig nog's enablers

Go read HOPPE. you DUMB FUCKING IDIOTS. read HOPPE.
>>
>>75179043
An an anclap, I agree. The two are superficially similar in many ways, but there are also huge fundamental differences between them.
>>
>>75186730
You wouldn't make too much money. People become surprisingly reasonable when daddy government isn't there to take care of them and overlook little things like burning down convenience stores and blockading traffic over the death of a nigger. Consider what happened in Koreatown during the L.A. Riots. When behaving like an animal gets you shot, rather than asked nicely to leave, people tend to take more time to think about their actions.
>>
>>75179043
>>75190061
Libertarian is a wide term that covers multiple things, the "libertarians" you are talking about are just idiots taking a word with subtleties onto themselves.
Lefty anarchsits still identify as a type of libertarian
>>
>>75191064
Be that as it may, "libertarian" in the common political usage refers to libertarian minarchism. Its the de-facto definition. Can't really change that, so if you're of a different branch of libertarianism, it's you who has to specify what kind.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.