[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come people are okay with billionaires destroying democracy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: creepy billionaire.jpg (237 KB, 1360x645) Image search: [Google]
creepy billionaire.jpg
237 KB, 1360x645
how come people are okay with billionaires destroying democracy?
>>
>>75171996

Because they're OUR billionaires, instead of THAT OTHER GUY'S billionaires.
>>
>>75171996
Liberalism. Dumb dumbs think regulation and taxation will keep the rich in check when in reality it is a barrier to any newcomers and kills competition. The consolidation just grows. It's propaganda. Sad!
>>
File: 56953112_p0.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
56953112_p0.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>75171996
Serious question. How is gawker still around? Didn't they lose a million dollar lawsuit against the Hulkster? I remember reading what they had to pay would completely fuck them up.
>>
>>75171996
>Implies a tabloid set out to destroy peoples life and spreading cultural marxism are champions of democracy.
>Implies democracy is good to begin with.
>>
>>75171996
It's funny how the whole lefty fringe TMZ of teenage facebook news are all going against Thiel.
>>
Gawker is not essential to any sort of democracy. We got along fine before it, we'll get along fine after it's done spewing Jewish filth.
>>
>>75171996
As a rich myself i can say to you that we dont give a fuck about you. The world sucks because of people like you, degenerate bastards that only seek the short objectives instead of the long term objectives.

You scum deserve to be depleted of every cent you have, you deserve that.

Fuck you bastards, and have fun living in poverty or being middle class.
>>
>>75173709
115 million I believe
>>
I'd rather the rich have lots of power than have SJW clickbait sites have lots of power.

The rich at least are concerned with the preservation of their wealth, so they don't want to see the world go completely down the shitter. And they sometimes spend some of it on crazy things that result in progress (eg Elon Musk's space program) And everyone benefits from low taxes, though the rich benefit a lot more.

A site like Gawker, on the other hand, is explicitly campaigning for the death of privacy, so that they have more celebrity gossip to publish and more ad networks tracking everything you do. They pander to SJWs and gibs, people who care about nothing but being given attention and free stuff at the expense of everyone else.

What the rich do to society has some benefits and some drawbacks. What Gawker does to society is 100% unambiguously harmful.
>>
>>75173509
Hi Donald!
>>
>>75174142
You mean like the little people such as george soros?
>>
>>75173709
A lot of liberal sites are really just government ops and cant be destroyed until the void for propaganda is filled .
>>
File: Rules_for_Radicals.png (300 KB, 309x474) Image search: [Google]
Rules_for_Radicals.png
300 KB, 309x474
Leftists have been using lawfare and other radical methods to silence opposition for decades. They are just butthurt that their tactics are being used against them now.

If we managed to get them angry and fearful, that means we are doing it right.
>>
>>75173709
fiat money
>>
>>75171996
Peter Thiel is awesome, he is considering destroying Gawker his greatest philanthropic endeavor.

Let all the sjws, catladies and cucks burn.
>>
>>75173709
I believe the judgement was stayed pending appeal. I think they could in theory try to go all the way to the Supreme Court (and might do so, probably on First Amendment grounds) Once there's no court left that will hear their appeal, then they're fucked, but they don't have to pay up till that happens.
>>
File: 1415881870676.png (166 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
1415881870676.png
166 KB, 480x323
>>75171996

Look at all those parasitical libshit outlets trying to save one of their own.

What a bunch of jews.

Everything GG uncovered about the interconnected bullshit sphere of journalism is manifold in this part of it as well.

This fucking illusion of choice in your media outlets is frustrating as hell. They all just recycle and repeat the same articles when they're not outright conspiring to sell products or agendas.

Won't somebody rid me of this meddlesome media?
>>
>>75173709
>How is gawker still around? Didn't they lose a million dollar lawsuit against the Hulkster? I remember reading what they had to pay would completely fuck them up.

They're contesting the verdict.

Meanwhile they're busy shipping everything profitable in the company elsewhere and hiding the paper trail.

When Hulk eventually wins he'll just have an empty deed and the assets of 10 interns Denton managed to pin the entire company on while they sucked his dick to write feminism articles with their communications degrees.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.