[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED WHITE PEOPLE DESTROYS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: dtdtdt.jpg (233 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
dtdtdt.jpg
233 KB, 1600x900
BASED WHITE PEOPLE DESTROYS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRJZ1s0C1Kc
>>
this is just silly.
the only solution is another revolution.
>civil war II
>>
File: 1463893144715.png (2 MB, 1915x1079) Image search: [Google]
1463893144715.png
2 MB, 1915x1079
>>75171920
You here legally?
>>
>>75172396
the skinny white kid is doing the movement a big favor.
the beaners too.
i just wish the guys with the sign would just be more chill and let the non whites do the shouting.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 512x288
The little manlet Mexican is called Nahui

Here's his youtube chanel:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClYI7TIJzHk9Ey9jLqScP_Q
>>
>>75173273
Is he here legally?
>>
>Bible believers

These are die hard Evangelicals who carve crosses in their foreheads

Based
>>
>>75173489
He is an anchor
>>
>I'm an educated human being!

>What do you know? You're a HOMO

top fuckin kek
>>
This is the dumbest shit ever. All of them are fucking idiots.
>>
they just start chanting "fuck this guy", liberals are insane.
>>
>>75174763
This guy is the worst.

>"White people are illeggaaaaaal"

I understand the way these people think, because I used to think like them. They think of the word "illegal" and they have to filter it and everything else through this fundamental belief that everyone has a different, equally valid point of view. That there is only subjectivity, no objectivity. It's a fear of commitment and comes from a lack of confidence in one's own intellect. Because, to take words by their actual definitions or concepts by what they actually mean, and not always leave an equal amount of room for varied and even opposite interpretations that you consider possibly equivalent in value, then that means you actually have to know what you're talking about. You can't just say or believe something and have that special out where you can always go back and reinterpret or redefine everything as you go along.

I mean subjectivity is important to consider, but when you have a concrete term like "illegal" and you are so intellectually impotent that you can't trust yourself to commit to its actual dictionary definition, then you're useless and nothing you think actually matters or likely even makes much sense.

It's like how I heard yesterday someone defending the Quran by saying that every word in it has 4-5 different interpretations. That's objectively retarded because that would mean the language its written in makes little more sense than gibberish.

It also has to do with their lack of confidence in general and lack of self worth. They think if they can redefine everything according to their feelings, they can always rewrite the score so they come out on top or at least feel like they can compete. It's the philosophy of a loser and a defeatist and it's masturbatory. To prefer to redefine the definition of "success" rather than to succeed.
>>
>>75171468
This guy has meme potential. He should be called Legal Larry.
>>
File: trumankek.jpg (14 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
trumankek.jpg
14 KB, 294x294
>>75174763

kek
>>
File: 1463081424978.webm (3 MB, 650x276) Image search: [Google]
1463081424978.webm
3 MB, 650x276
>>75171468
> don't be a lesbian

Fucking KEK! This is WHITE POWER!
>>
File: 1429083761072.jpg (86 KB, 300x308) Image search: [Google]
1429083761072.jpg
86 KB, 300x308
>>75177404
>>
>>75171468
Notice how many of these fucks are using camcorders instead of smartphones
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.