[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dv/ General - Deus Vult # 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: Vercingetorix.jpg (130 KB, 405x540) Image search: [Google]
Vercingetorix.jpg
130 KB, 405x540
GESTA FRANCORUM
Liber I
Cum iam appropinquasset ille terminus quem dominus Iesus cotidie suis demonstrat
fidelibus, specialiter in euangelio dicens: "Si quis uult post me uenire, abneget
semetipsum et tollat crucem suam et sequatur me" facta est igitur motio ualida per
uniuersas Galliarum regiones, ut si aliquis Deum studiose puroque corde et mente sequi
desideraret, atque post ipsum crucem fideliter baiulare uellet, non pigritaretur Sancti
Sepulchri uiam celerius arripere.
Apostolicus namque Romanae sedis ultra montanas partes quantocius profectus est cum
suis archiepiscopis, episcopis, abbatibus, et presbiteris, coepitque subtiliter sermocinari et
predicare, dicens, ut si quis animam suam saluam facere uellet, non dubitaret humiliter
uiam incipere Domini, ac si denariorum ei deesset copia, diuina ei satis daret
misericordia. Ait namque domnus apostolicus 'Fratres, uos oportet multa pati pro nomine
Christi, uidelicet miserias, paupertates, nuditates, persecutiones, egestates, infirmitates,
fames, sites et alia huiusmodi, sicuti Dominus ait suis discipulis: "Oportet uos pati multa
pro nomine meo", et: "Nolite erubescere loqui ante facies hominum; ego uero dabo uobis
os et eloquium", ac deinceps: "Persequetur uos larga retributio". Cumque iam hic sermo
paulatim per uniuersas regiones ac Galliarum patrias coepisset crebrescere, Franci
audientes talia protinus in dextra crucem suere scapula, dicentes sese Christi unanimiter
sequi uestigia, quibus de manu erant redempti tartarea. Iamiamque Galliae suis remotae
sunt domibus.
>>
>>70195785

> When now that time was at hand which the Lord Jesus daily points out to His faithful, especially in the Gospel, saying, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me," a mighty agitation was carried on throughout all the region of Gaul. (Its tenor was) that if anyone desired to follow the Lord zealously, with a pure heart and mind, and wished faithfully to bear the cross after Him, he would no longer hesitate to take up the way to the Holy Sepulchre.

And so Urban, Pope of the Roman see, with his archbishops, bishops, abbots, and priests, set out as quickly as possible beyond the mountains and began to deliver sermons and to preach eloquently, saying: "Whoever wishes to save his soul should not hesitate humbly to take up the way of the Lord, and if he lacks sufficient money, divine mercy will give him enough." Then the apostolic lord continued, "Brethren, we ought to endure much suffering for the name of Christ - misery, poverty, nakedness, persecution, want, illness, hunger, thirst, and other (ills) of this kind, just as the Lord saith to His disciples: 'Ye must suffer much in My name,' and 'Be not ashamed to confess Me before the faces of men; verily I will give you mouth and wisdom,' and finally, 'Great is your reward in Heaven."' And when this speech had already begun to be noised abroad, little by little, through all the regions and countries of Gaul, the Franks, upon hearing such reports, forthwith caused crosses to be sewed on their right shoulders, saying that they followed with one accord the footsteps of Christ, by which they had been redeemed from the hand of hell.
>>
Latin is such an ugly language
>>
>>70195874

vita turpis est, lingua nostra aemula
>>
>>70195874
2nd for Holy Roman Church!
>>
File: 123epb.jpg (123 KB, 729x500) Image search: [Google]
123epb.jpg
123 KB, 729x500
DEUS VULT!
>>
File: 1448663395255.jpg (159 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1448663395255.jpg
159 KB, 621x621
>>70195962

pic related

>>70195984
>holy
Ok
>>
>>70196136
no need to puke m8, latin is beatiful.
Anyhow, what would happen if this Pope got assasinated by islamists, and next one was oldschool war Pope?
>>
>>70196136

>non loquitur

aemulus virgo, non est vir xD
>>
>>70196288
Papal Infallibility has worked because it is never really used or abused, historically it has worked and doesn't need revision. Until the day that papal infallibility is invoked on a clearly reprehensible path we will continue to have faith in this part of Catholicism.
>>
>>70196503
Who decides what's abuse? If he's infallible he's infallible. If he isn't he isn't.
>>
>>70196613
copied from old thread to new one

>>70196499
Matthew 16:18
>You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it

Are you implying these words are not true?

You quote yourself to back up your claims, that is not fine behaviour. Repent!

He is infalible, because as our Austallian fellow posted, it was never really abused
>>
File: COLONIZED.webm (3 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
COLONIZED.webm
3 MB, 600x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLHMxFGqhIs

Thread theme, check my OP dubs hopefully I get them this time
>>
>>70196784
I answered that.
>>
>>70196793
Nice buds indeed
>>
File: 1418927774885.jpg (26 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
1418927774885.jpg
26 KB, 300x245
>>70196066
>>
>>70196896
Nvm I didn't.
>>
>>70196911
Double take-back - I did.
>>
Protestant reporting in (pls no bully), just here for interdenominational discussion to reach a common goal for the glory of God.
>>
>>70196909
>>>/b/

>>70196967
>>>/trash/
>>
>>70196967

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_vult

All races (and peaceful religions) welcomed in this crusade, our forefathers saw beyond race and so shall we.

Stormfags not welcomed.

Paid Sanders/Soros shills will be roundly BTFO in this thread.

This transcends our genetic differences. We shall recruit all brothers to fight against the Islamic invasion of the West, as we have done before.

Memetic warfare is our current weapon, but it will turn to firearms when the time is right.

The police and military of the cucked European countries will turn against the elected Marxists soon enough, and know that your American brethren are here supporting you abroad.

D E U S V U L T
>>
File: 1414665970958.jpg (999 KB, 1658x2048) Image search: [Google]
1414665970958.jpg
999 KB, 1658x2048
>>70196967
It's all good baby
>>
>>70196931
I do not have more time for this squabble, heretic.
Thanks for the good discussion for the good of mankind and faith, but I'm keeping my stance that killing can be justified and as sin abolished by act of confession.
I'm out to the lectures now, I'll stop by in the church to pray for your redemption.
Do the same for me.
>>
>>70197142

poland no!!!!

refugees are welcome!!!!! stop being a racist shitlord bigot!!! omg /pol/ is a pro-sanders forum that will not tolerate any hate-speech at all!!!
>>
File: 1430459227442.png (136 KB, 357x391) Image search: [Google]
1430459227442.png
136 KB, 357x391
>>70197142
>killing can be justified and as sin abolished by act of confession
Sinning is okay as long as you apologize afterward guys. You heard it here first. Catholics never cease to amaze.
>>
>>70197244
You would benefit from, perhaps even seek his form of protection when the time came. Or are you willing to die for your faith as a pacifist? I have asked this myself numerous times. In a situation where fighting is pointless, literally pointless, martyrdom seems like the path of freedom. However in a situation where you are in a position to stop evil, it seems like dying attempting to stop it is the only path.
>>
>>70197244

>killing murderous psychopaths who brainwash children is a sin

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
>>
>>70197244
smug anime faces again
Sinning is not okay, but God is merciful and forgiving, so we can confess our sins to Him and earn our place in heaven by His side.
I tried to reason with you, I tried to be polite, but it's all gone to waste. I told you I am leaving and asked for your prayer. Instead, you ridicule me and my faith
Heretics everyone.
>>
File: aus.jpg (131 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
131 KB, 421x640
the DV transracial, binary gender, pro-peace movement is being slid by the powers at be, i will shitpost shill in other threads to get real posters in here if this dies down

>>70197387

i am memeing people super hard in real life i hope you're doing the same, pic related
>>
>>70197387
>Or are you willing to die for your faith as a pacifist?
Absolutely. I've contemplated a man with a gun to my head for days on end, even thought about seeking death out. I'm pretty prepared at this point for just about anything I think.

>>70197394
One more time~
“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Forgive and you will be forgiven.”
“Do not be anxious about your life.”
"He who lives by the sword will perish by the sword.”
“In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8
>>
>>70197473
You advocated sinning, with the consultation that you would just be forgiven afterward.

>I'm keeping my stance that killing can be justified and as sin abolished by act of confession
>>
>>70197660
Oh you better believe I am m8
>>
>>70197678
>even thought about seeking death out. I'm pretty prepared at this point for just about anything I think.

faith in Christ does that
>>
>>70197784
I think sufficient conviction in one's faith does, yeah. I don't think most people think about it enough that they condition the mental fortitude though.
>>
>>70197678

>cherry picking quotes

we stopped giving a fuck about what the bible explicitly says a long time ago, our religion has been through a continuous reformation which continues to this day.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
U gonna get Orthocucked muzzies.
>>
File: 1434566374159.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
1434566374159.png
352 KB, 533x526
>>70198041
Those verses resonate with the entirety of the Gospels.

>"we stopped giving a fuck about what the bible explicitly says a long time ago"
>mfw
>>
>>70198116

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's the point i just made, modern christians don't interpret the bible literally, unlike muslims with the qoran
>>
>>70195785

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
>>
>>70198153

Not anymore fatass.
>>
File: 1384376190110.png (195 KB, 450x381) Image search: [Google]
1384376190110.png
195 KB, 450x381
>>70198153
>mf
>w
>>
>>70198116
Don't listen to the anifag who denies Pentecost, the Incarnation, God's infinity, and the (biblical!) Council of Jerusalem
>>
File: 3456346534.jpg (24 KB, 412x610) Image search: [Google]
3456346534.jpg
24 KB, 412x610
>Type up well thought response as to the feminine nature of Christianity
>Thread Archived
>You cannot reply to this thread anymore
>Copy Typed response
>Come to this thread
>Copy address bar in order to make a new tab with it and go back with this tab to get the previous thread post number
>Overwrite my post by copying address bar
>mfw

Why do threads archive so quickly now?
>>
Should I take Latin or Polish, and should I
A) get married
B) become UkrCath priest
D) stay RomCath and become priest
C) A then B
E) A then attempt dispensation for D
>>
>>70198199

you post some meme latin quote and expect to step to me? it's entirely inapplicable in this situation. if there is any relevant meaning to that quote, it is that the dumbass leftist governments don't realize that there are dissidents among them who will turn once the government orders them to enact crimes upon their own people.
>>
>>70198454
Yeah, thats a bitch.
>>
>>70198454

I, for one, blame the Jews

and by Jews I mean the jap owner of this shitshow

let's summon hiro

hiroyuki nishimura CIA FBI black top secret

that should do it
>>
>>70198466
C
>>
>>70198858
Polish or Latin, O Wise One?
>>
>>70199032
I'd say Latin, it makes a great avenue into learning Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and French. Also Romanian and Sicilian and others.
>>
>>70197142

Ahm, killing isn't a sin. That's the only thing.

Murder is. Fighting in a war and slaying your enemy isn't a sin and never were.

Jesus never said that you shouldn't kill anyone, only said: "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword"

That's not about divine punishment, this is reasonable, he didn't want Peter and the apostles to die with him in that place, he wanted them to tell people about what they experienced and become martyrs later.

And also:

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

It would be immoral NOT to risk your lives in war trying to defend your home, your family, your people. A good Christian values the lives of those he should protect more than his own.

Yes, you can sacrifice your life trying to help your own enemy, but you can't risk or sacrifice the lives of other people, so you can't not fight and do your part when it's needed.
>>
>>70199142
I wish Romanian was offered here tbqhwy fambaya
>>
>>70195785

Vercingetorix?
>>
>>70199269

learn Hunngolian, it's an easy language, we don't have grammatical genders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49CvWiuKc0I
>>
>>70199461
Maybe. Thanks
>>
>>70199269
You can find language programs online if you look hard enough. In the public domain too, in case you have a guilty conscience about downloading and whatnot. I actually took a German course through the FSI program found online.
>>
File: hank.jpg (53 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
53 KB, 900x900
>>70199277
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.