[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White HS Football player rape retarded groid with broom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: moonman mac.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
moonman mac.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>White HS Football player rape retarded groid with broom and make him recite Moonman

The victim “was taunted and called racist names by other members of the team which names included ‘Kool-Aid’ ‘chicken eater’ ‘watermelon’ and [the N-word],” the suit alleges.

[Dietrich mayor: “We’ve never seen anything like this. No one knows how to deal with it, what to make of it.”]

The civil complaint filed in the U.S. District Court in Idaho also claims that one of the students charged with sexual assault displayed a Confederate flag and demanded the victim recite a racist song titled “Notorious KKK.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/
>>
>>75166784
This story is so fucking weird. Is it real? How was a disabled guy on the football team? Are blacks so physically superior their disabled outperform whites?
>>
>>75166784
>the N word
Nostradamus?
>>
File: Moonman.jpg (18 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.jpg
18 KB, 500x250
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>75166900
He was probably the water boy or some shit
>>
MEME MAGIC

fire rises
>>
File: 1460693974722.jpg (22 KB, 363x348) Image search: [Google]
1460693974722.jpg
22 KB, 363x348
Honestly this guys are pussies for fucking with a retarded kid.
>>
triple K mafia
>>
This story sounds so absurd that I'm nearly certain it's complete bullshit.
>>
moonman cant you see
>>
>>75167454
niggers and spics need to hang from tree
>>
>>75167438
the best part is that we live in a world where finding out if it's false or not isn't worth the effort, because by the time you found any evidence it would be old news
>>
It was real in my mind.

Listen and believe, shitlords.
>>
>>75166784

>fucking with the retarded

Nigger tier behavior.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.