[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nepalese logic 101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
short summary of my four years of observations on stinky, retarded mountain monkeys (also known as Nepalese):

1) They absolutely have to talk 24/7, in extremely loud voice even though the other side of the conversation is less than one foot away.
2) In public sauna they absolutely have to turn on all the showers and have a 10-minute minimum discussion in front of them before taking a shower, also leave the showers running after they are finished.
3) Hot stove: must fill the bucket with cold water, if it's full of hot water must drain it and fill with cold water.
4) If throwing water on the stove doesn't release a sufficient amount of hot vapor, must triple the amount of water thrown on the stove.
5) When doing laundry must reserve all the machines for the 2h maximum time & exceed their reservation by at least 30min, especially if someone has reserved a machine fir the next hour after them.
6) When coming to retrieve their laundry an hour and a half after their reservation has ended & finding their half-washed laundry on top of the machine, must cut the power to the machine while the next user's laundry is halfway through the program & there's half an hour left of the reservation.

I'd prefer my country taking in 5 Syrians 'refugees' than even one Nepalese 'student'...
>>
>>75155685
Wow, they have washing machines now. I lived there for a year when I was a teenager in the early 2000s. We used to wash everything in the sink and hang it to dry on the roof. I also spent most of that year in buttfuck nowhere. I'm guessing you were near downtown Kathmandu?
>>
>>75156510
this town in Finland where I live has been dubbed "Little Kathmandu", we have tons of Nepalese here, approximately half of them in the next apartment building with which my building shares sauna and laundry room, they come here to study for free, make everyone else's lives hell, and (maybe-) return to their third-world shithole with free Bachelor's of Mechanical engineering degrees...
>>
>>75156954
Oh, I get it. You didn't live in Nepal, you live in a Nepalese ghetto in your own country. I didn't read carefully enough.
>>
>>75156954
what's a sauna like?

lot of gay action in there?
>do they have big cocks?
>>
>>75157373
>what's a sauna like?
great as long as there are no nepalese in it.

>lot of gay action in there?
no, despite the nakedness etc. it's more or less a taboo to do anything even remotely sexual in sauna (talking about sex is common, but doing it in sauna is a no-no)
>>do they have big cocks?
not that I have brought a ruler with me, but their equipment is small even for the tiny, retarded monkeys that they are
>>
>>75157824
that's amazing the gays haven't ruined those yet

more or less anyplace with nudity or privacy in a public space like a rest room or public park becomes a cruising zone for queers.
>>
File: 178434717000202.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
178434717000202.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
>>75155685
So you are complaining like refugees do in your european countries.
KEK .
>>
>>75158321
He's talking about nepalese in finland, nip. Have more respect towards your cousins.
>>
Bring the Napalm on Nepal!
>>
So they're loud and have poor sauna etiquette. Better stay away from them then.
>>
>>75158036
nudity in certain settings has been normal to us for centuries (if not millennia), gays know better than to be obnoxious in a heated room with a stove and a bunch of grown adults who, as far as the gays know, might have zero tolerance for gays who are being obnoxious, and straight people simply don't care who sees them in all of their natural glory.
>>
>>75155685
Fucking Finns, man. You bitch about how much other people talk, how they boil water, how they hang out in saunas, and how they do their laundry.

You're like a damned caricature. Are you trolling? You have to be trolling. I can never tell with asians.
>>
>>75158716
as a burger it's a mind warping concept, your saunas.

That said, good on you for keeping the traditions.
>>
>>75155685
Sounds like the Bhutan had the right idea when it tried to get rid of the Nepalese speakers in the south west part of their country.
>>
>>75155685
Fuck you, the Nepalese are a friendly and warm people and make fantastic soldiers.
>>
The one Nepalese guy I met was quiet as fuck, he annoyed me by being that quiet because I'd rather he talked about Nepal and Buddhism. I've never met a more humble, down to earth guy.

OP is a shittalking finngolian.
>>
>>75158915
they were also the first to climb everest
>>
>work in a local factory
>company is pretty shit with a high turnover rate so they hire a lot of foreign workers
>for some reason most of them are from nepal
>they always smell and just cannot learn english for some reason
jammed into the stall corners
>neps stay in large groups at work yet don't do a very good job
>any complaint directed at management is met with "Well we can't really train em, they don't speak english"
>janitors constantly find shit on the floor in the restrooms as well as shitty toilet paper
>one day we find a pile of shit in the locker room right in the middle of the floor
>this is literally 30 feet from a restroom

I just don't understand these things. Is there a problem with people in that geographic region? It's like I'm dealing with pooinloos or something.
>>
>>75155685
Clearly a muslim detected

Fuck off turkroach
>>
>>75159076
>It's like I'm dealing with pooinloos or something.
bingo
>>
>>75159076
the nepalese are just poo in loos that the british never bothered to conquer
>>
>>75158915
gurkhas (recruited from specific rural areas) are badass, the retards who come here are from the 'cities'
>>
>>75159442
wrong
>>
>>75158915
I spoke with the CO of a British Infantry unit who had spent some years as a Gurkha officer before going to 22 SAS, then elsewhere.

He thought they were overrated, past it shit and demonstrated this by pointing out that they receive no less or more trai ing than anyone else yet manage to do consistently worse on operations.

He thought they were a joke.
>>
I'm dating a Nepalese girl right now (well her family is Tibetan but they lives in Nepal after the chicoms pushed them out).

Very sweet girl, fairly quiet but very respectful and smart. All my friends like her too.

I dunno why you hating OP.
>>
>>75159383
do you guys have loos?
>>
FUCK OFF FINN. INDIA-NEPAL FRIENDSHIP HIGHER THAN EVEREST DEEPER THAN OCEAN
>>
>>75160131
can't be a very deep ocean, it being filled with poo and all
>>
>>75160131
go choke on some slav dicks before a random paki finds you
>>
>>75160322
Thanks for Mother Teresa
>>
>>75160496
Do you guys have a refugee problem I can make fun of? I forgot your country's policy.
>>
>>75160619
>Do you guys have a refugee problem I can make fun of?
Pretty sure they have a problem (we all do in some degree), but they're certainly no sweden or germany.
>>
>>75160619
don't know nor care, my town isn't going to take in any refugees anyway, we have our hands full with nepalese 'students'...
>>
>>75158541
I think usury is immoral and wrong. Debt interest needs to be outlawed
>>
To be fair they are more intelligent and slightly cleaner than their neighbor Poo in Loo's
>>
do not let this thread die
>>
File: EXPLAIN.gif (465 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
EXPLAIN.gif
465 KB, 500x288
>>75162535
Why?
>>
>>75162934
i want to hear more insults of "pussyistic" nature like the ones the finn has put forward
>>
>>75162934
i love the daleks btw. they had all the right ideas
>>
>>75163430
>davros did nothing wrong
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 645x650) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 645x650
>>75161374
>Debt interest needs to be outlawed
There would then be no credit market, you fucking stupid dipshit.
>>
where are you finnbro? where are your womenly problems? are you not butthurt anymore?
>>
>>75163295
Well apparently you have small dicks
>>
They also were expelled from Bhutan after they began to multiply so quickly that they began to outnumber the inhabitants of Bhutan.
>>
>>75164034
taking a kike insult seriously
>>
>>75164228
Are you trying to greentext or are you just genuinely retarded?
>>
>>75164118
no butthurt involved in my posts, just facts.
>>
>>75164207
>>75164210

looks like we are commited to compensate for our "shortcomings"
>>
>>75155685

>one foot away

Burger in disguise detected.

Agree with mountain Nepnops being cunts though.
>>
>>75164418
yes very much so
>>
>>75164210
>>75164574
Gestation must be shorter because to make up for the height
>>
>>75164577
I'm spending way too much time talking to burgers, whenever I use the metric system to state measurements of something they start demanding me to convert them into "freedom" measurements, so I have started using feet, inches and pounds by default...
>>
bored.. back to lurking... die well thread
>>
>>75165159
this is pretty sad btw
>>
>>75165749
I still refuse to use fahrenheit though
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.