[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Western women so degenerative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why are Western women so degenerative?
>>
>>75152732
I don't even know how that makes any sense.
drinking or rubbing alcohol? there are far healthier methods to get rid of the pain though and I don't mean the pain-killer bluepill jew
>>
Obviously they need more welfare so they can buy opium.
>>
>>75152922
She just turned 18 and is on the legal alcohol hype train
>>
What does she mean by "revision"?
>>
>>75153069
Study for exams, it's a British word
>>
>>75153209
Wait so exams are now literally revision of history?
>>
>>75153419
No, it's just a revision of everything you learned in the year
>>
>>75153419
>>75153559

We cannot into UK English
>>
>>75153559
But why call it "revision?"

I was once on course to fail straight out of the course and managed to score my way out of it through the structure of the final exam, but that didn't "revise" how I'd done for most of the semester.
>>
>>75153678
I understand burger Anglo, it's OK
>>
>>75153784
No, revise = study
>>
>>75153908
So another way of saying "brainwashing?"

That's kind of scary.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.