[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people of /pol how do you feel about all of the anti-black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: SparseWaterloggedCaimanlizard.gif (635 KB, 480x338) Image search: [Google]
SparseWaterloggedCaimanlizard.gif
635 KB, 480x338
Black people of /pol how do you feel about all of the anti-black rhetoric here?
>>
>>75150184
Offended
>>
>>75150184
Mildly annoyed
>>
>>75150184
There are no black people on /pol/. Only autistic white make virginal faggots. Happy to have clarified that for you!
>>
>>75150184
black people lurk here...not niggers

niggers are too busy stealing and chimping out making blacks look bad
>>
>>75150509
>making blacks look bad

Who do you have to blow to get a job that easy?
>>
>>75150237
Fuck off cunt, you're not black.
>>
>>75150184
BAAAD AND SAAAD AND MAAAD MAAAN
>>
>>75150184
I don't mind, considering that most of you guys seem to know the difference between niggers and black people.
>>
>implying black people can read
>>
>>75150576
not all blacks are bad m8 its fucking autistic to buy into the pol memes

sure the low IQ ones in your ghettos are degenerate but there are some decent ones in there somewhere.
>>
File: 1464147706037.jpg (553 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1464147706037.jpg
553 KB, 1280x800
>>75151268
>>
>>75150184

im not a nigger but dark skinned

>germany yes

i hate niggers too .. since im not from Africa im fine lol!
>>
>>75150184
it boring. it was fun before, but now it is all like "hahaha nigers lol am i rite"
>>
File: Irwin_CN.png (11 KB, 174x252) Image search: [Google]
Irwin_CN.png
11 KB, 174x252
only a fool would take memes seriously. That being said, everybody knows /pol/ stands for pop culture at this point.
>>
>>75151426
>since im not from Africa im fine lol!

You really think that the guys will discern between a nigger shitskin and just a "dark skinned" shitskin when things will go down?
>>
>>75151426
How much does the German government pay you per white woman you impregnate?
>>
Daily reminder as a Trump supporter, WE DO NOT SUPPORT BLACK PEOPLE

Fuck off, this is a white mans campaign and a white mans webboard.
>>
Remember that based black guy at a Trump rally wearing a maga hat debating with other blacks on the info wars video. Well he browses /pol/ as far as we know and he was saying smart things.
>>
If niggers don't like it they can go to Africa where there is no internet
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.