[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Tea Republicans left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Fusil_FX-05.JPG.jpg (631 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
Fusil_FX-05.JPG.jpg
631 KB, 1920x1440
Any Tea Republicans left here that will go Never Trump?

Tell me, why are you going never Trump?
>>
>>75148006
Pic completely unrelated
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM

This video pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>75148006
>Republicans left here that will go Never Trump?
bit of an oxymoron
>>
File: 1306010375547.gif (1 MB, 208x156) Image search: [Google]
1306010375547.gif
1 MB, 208x156
>mexicans asking if there are other nevertrump republicans around
>>
Trump is the only candidate that wants to do any kind of tax lowering. Why wouldnt you vote trump?
>>
>>75148293
I never said just Republicans, Tea Party Republicans.
>>
>>75148385
American m8, just here for school.
>>
>>75148403
>Implying that he even knows his tax Plan, he even said it himself he is Willing to negotiate his plan with Democrats so taxes go up. He even said it, taxes will go up. His plan is just a plan. Not like he will follow it.
>>
principles constitution respectability conservative values moral righteous founding fathers constitution principles free market Israel constitution God trucks country music constitution principles guns capitalism freedom liberty pursuit of happiness constitution values
>>
>>75148403
>only candidate
>implying there's only 2 political parties

There's still the Libertarian and Constitutional Parties, and perhaps others. Neither of the Big 2 selected someone even REMOTELY conservative this year, so I won't be bothering with either. Hopefully I'll find a 3rd party candidate I like, otherwise, I'll just stay home November and watch the world burn.
>>
>>75148451
Why do you go to school in México?
>>
>>75148006
Never going for Trump because he's a fake and a patsy for Democrat interests. There were literally no good presidential candidates this election. Not voting.
>>
>>75148965
I wanted to stay near Home (El Paso, Texas), but the degree on Economics will be worthless from that Uni, my degree will have more worth from the nearby Mexican university of UACJ in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua. And No, it's not Violent, not anymore.
>>
>>75148973
I'll vote, I can't have it I'm my conscience I did not do my part. I'll probably write in Cruz's name or Vote libertarian
>>
>>75148429
any sort of republican would pick literally anyone over clinton.
>>
>>75149684
Oh here here is the we gotta win mentality

I am not picking between two piles of shit.
Trumpfag plz leave
>>
>>75148006
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1231x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1231x934
Tea Party Republican here. Im voting for Trump tho. I was on the fence until he called Romney a loser now Im going to door to door for Trump.
>>
>>75148973
This
>>
>Mexican shilling for dems who want to open borders for him and his 8 kids

How unsurprising.
>>
>>75148006
>MEXICO
>>
>>75150018
>I am not picking between two piles of shit.
you do it every time you decide which to fuck your mom or your cousin.
>>
File: FOR FREE.jpg (286 KB, 613x606) Image search: [Google]
FOR FREE.jpg
286 KB, 613x606
>>75150018
>I am not picking between two piles of shit.
What would you call moving from America to Mexico?
>>
The Tea Party IS Trump's following. Trump himself rose out of the birther movement.
>>
>>75148429
Taking some classes taught by
>Mexican Intellectuals
?
>>
>>75148730
>implying Lying Ted or anyone else would've done any better.

The most pressing issues of our time is the suffocating levels of Cultural Marxism, the current attempt at white genocide in the west thru immigration, the endless wars, the massive trade imbalances, and the debt/inflated fiat currency.

Trump will fix those things, or at least try. As long as he doesn't turn out to be a gun grabber, I can suffer through any other statist action he takes. He will not be worse than Obama, that's for sure, so I'm happy to support him.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.