[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ get out and fight for the white race IRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: polfights.webm (1 MB, 268x480) Image search: [Google]
polfights.webm
1 MB, 268x480
Why doesn't /pol/ get out and fight for the white race IRL instead of whining on a pedophila message board? Vid related
>>
File: pol btfo irl.jpg (152 KB, 649x730) Image search: [Google]
pol btfo irl.jpg
152 KB, 649x730
>>75132351
>not posting this
>>
>>75132351
They have nothing to lose while whites do. Whites don't need to sink to their level. They should instead just avoid blacks, let time go by and everyone have a growing hate for niggers. It's unfortunate we bought the multicultural meme from the Jews but times have been really good for whites lately despite everyone not thinking so. We benefit when the niggers chimp out. They waste their claims by doing it violently. The world went from not really caring about blacks to despising them
>>
>>75133277
>Whites don't need to sink to their level.

jesus fuck you talk like a normie

>they will all hate them in time

silly goy, that's not how normies work
>>
>>75132351
Ramzpaul literally just made a video about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbfVtCucOOU
>>
>>75132351

you answered your own question with that video
>>
>>75132351
Not bad. Black kid hung back and gave the aggressor opportunity to disengage. Once attacked, he applied minimum necessary force to neutralize the threat and walked away. Calm, levelheaded, and prudent. Well done.
>>
File: fight.webm (1 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
fight.webm
1 MB, 202x360
>not posting this
>>
>>75134276
That's what I thought. He didnt go ape.
>>
>>75133736
damn that dudes pretty smart
>>
>>75134335
Holy fuck that was cathartic
>>
>>75132351
Black guy didn't want to fight at all, based af desu.. white kid embarrassed himself by chimping out.
>>
>>75134335

I've seen plenty of black/white fights in my day. Blacks are natural boxers but terrible wrestlers. Wrestling is the white man's domain. If you ever find yourself in a one on one fight with a nig, go straight in for the clinch.
>>
>>75135069
Black dude could've just walked away, the kids probably years younger
>>
>>75132351
this post made me really think, and now I am #ReadyForHillary
>>
>>75135223
And where do Slavs fit in in this?
>>
>>75135223
This. The only black/white fight I saw in person, the black dude was much bigger and had better posture when throwing punches. Once the white guy caught a hold on him and got him to the ground, that's when the black dude started losing the fight.
>>
File: 1459228230471.jpg (301 KB, 940x950) Image search: [Google]
1459228230471.jpg
301 KB, 940x950
>>75134335

Joy in my heart
>>
>Why are white people civilized?
>>
>>75135223
This is a great way to get stomped by six of his homies.
>>
File: 1448388194978.png (89 KB, 796x574) Image search: [Google]
1448388194978.png
89 KB, 796x574
And notice the stormniggers are basically so "no violence" when in fact "fight for your race" could just mean get out there and organize openly.

So why not faggots? Everybody at my job, my hometown and everywhere else knows I'm a market-anarchist. I can walk around with a Lysander Spoonder and Murray Rothbard shirt and a black and yellow flag on my car. Why not walk around openly with a Nazi shirt on? I organize withe the LP and C4SS openly IRL, why not openly spread the message of the Kousin Kissing Krackheads or the-N.A.Z.I.s? (Natural Assholes for Zoophilic Inbreeding)

Come on: get off your pure Aryan asses and do something.
>>
>>75136354
sure it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AylKVWon2wQ

>thinks posting some unrelated fight between two people proves anything about stormfags

kek
>>
whites are bootlickers
>>
>>75134335
fuuuck cunt, when he got on top of him he just went ballistic
>>
>>75132351
Anytime whites go out with the intention of causing direct bodily harm to their enemies, they are so overwhelming and successful they go from "white boi" to "white devil" in seconds. The first stage of Emasculation shifts into the second stage of full blown Dehumanization.
The left, being capable of convincingly labeling whites as evil monsters, proceeds to use anti-white racism to establish socially acceptable racist white hatred in entertainment media, politics and public discourse.
Whites, INCLUDING THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS, are doing everything they possibly can to prevent the complete genocide of minorities, and minorities are merely putting the gun to their own heads.
>>
Because the kind of person that comes to /pol/ isn't the kind of person that willing to change anything in the real world. /pol/ is for escapism, like every other board on 4chan. It's a place of nerds, geeks and freaks to kill time.

It's normalfag cancer with a 'anonymoose iz lejun xp" attitude who care about saving the world or whatever. Everyone else doesn't give a shit or enjoys watching it burn.
>>
>>75132351
So we should literally get out and punch black people in the face?
>>
>>75138191
It's exactly what the left wants us to do anon, give them the evidence they need to "prove" that whites are the true instigators of racially charged violence in the West. .. despite the facts, of course.
>>
>>75138122
Or they could just be insomniacs like me, who actually are active most days.
>>
>>75134335
Absolutely beautiful, saved 5 times
>>
>>75135223
>Blacks are natural boxers

nigga what

blacks are much weaker(and also have smaller dick) than humans, and even asian. that's why they are naturally cowards
>>
>>75137267
>Posting a random fight doesnt prove anything
As he posts in a thread based around a random fight
>>
>>751341you>>75134155
>>75135069
White kid took control of the fight from start to finish, maybe your embarrassed you'd back down in a similar situation?
>>
>>75138111
>>75138299
Check 'em
>>
>>75133679
Fuck that was pretty recent. Also can you even sarcasm negro?
>>
>>75139970
>Also can you even sarcasm negro?

shit nigga how can you even ask that
>>
>>75134335
I thought he was going to lose the fight once I seen his gay shirt and bowl cut
>>
>>75135069
>>75139171
You don't know the full situation or what happened before hand in a 3 second webm
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.