[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is social progress inevitable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (43 KB, 260x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 260x390
This is something I've noticed about leftists (full disclosure I am one). They always insist that they're on the "right side of history" and that social progress is inevitable. Maybe they think it will be a long fight, but if history's taught us anything it's that sometimes humanity goes in the very wrong direction.

Pol is obviously a hilarious group of crazy extremists that should never be taken seriously, but now with 11 states suing the federal government over the sensible suggestions made by the Obama administration, I don't feel so sure.

Your thoughts?
>>
I call myself a tranny.
>>
>right side of history
>left wing
>>
>>75132144
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
The right side of History is genocidal fascisme, and we're obviously not on it.
The future is east asian.
>>
>>75133129
REMOVE
>>
>>75133411
;_;
>>
>>75132144
I exclusively use the word tranny to describe myself.
>>
>>75132144
GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE
>>
>>75132144
Tranny and faggot are words that gays can use. If you're straight you cant use it. Like a white guy saying nigger in public. Its just taboo.

However, my honest answer, is that its the intent behind what you're saying; rather than what you say. For me, personally, if you call me a faggot in public I wont care. I like that word. I wouldnt be mad at you either.

But if you were in my face and being a bully and not nice and calling me a fucking butt fucking faggot that wants your rock hard thick cock expanding his boihole until its a manmound well then sign me up.
>>
Transgender"ism" is a mental illness.
>>
>hate crime words
>>
>>75132144
Your filth is inevitable because most dumbfucks out there back this shit.
>>
>>75132144
>Pol is obviously a hilarious group of crazy extremists that should never be taken seriously.
In what way, m80? Pol is one of the few areas of society that can actually figure out that there are differences between the racial groups, and the fact that there are more blacks in jail might not be entirely due to racism and slavery. Must sound crazy and extremist to a normie like you.
>>
File: 1452223815616.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452223815616.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>tfw I threw a rod and blew my tranny
>>
>>75132144
>progress

Every great civilization goes through a phase of progressiveness and then eventually collapses. Only to be replaced by a "regressive" society that builds itself back up until people become comfortable enough to become "progressive" again. "Progressive" might be the most inappropriate word to describe leftism you could possibly imagine.
>>
>>75134393
fag.
>>
I want to fuck a tranny so bad
>>
File: no_degenerates.png (29 KB, 233x162) Image search: [Google]
no_degenerates.png
29 KB, 233x162
>>75132144
No degenerates.
>>
>>75134644
Fag.
>>
>>75132144
You do realize progress is defined as change that moves us forwards, you retard?

Now then, given that "progressives" have, among other things, caused the resurgence of the alpha beta dichotomy as a sexual selection factor, which is most certainly literal devolution, tell me why their delusional idea of "progress" is actually moving us forwards?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.