[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/--World's future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1420782291849.png (2 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1420782291849.png
2 MB, 1800x1200
Where do you see your country in the next 50-100 years?

What type of social-political development will expand or shrink in that time frame or beyond?

Is it what you expect or hope for? What changes will need to be done or undone for the future to be how you'd like?

You can be as cynical or optimistic as you'd like, or unrealistic and pragmatic, a lot may/can happen in a few decades no analysts can predict.
>>
>>75129488
Race war, without question.
>>
i like to think in a future without commies (hail pinochet) nor niggers. Every nation to their own, but working together to build a better planet.
>>
>>75129488
As a massively depopulated, dystopian state very closely resembling the world of ShadowRun with far less magic and technology.
>>
>>75131568
>hail pinochet
Yeah, he did your country real good. Retarded faggot.
>>
>>75131331
It will never happen.
>>
>>75131839
Actually he did. Fuck you commie.
>>
>>75131964
Yep. Chile's definitely first world kek.
>>
>>75132049
as I said. Fuck you commie. Hope Trump stumps your ass.
>>
>>75131901
>never
at one point i'm sure it will, just not in our horizon
>>
>>75129488
Take the worst elements out of every dystopia in every work of fiction there is.

OK, are you imagining it? Are you with me?

Now replace the police with niggers.
>>
>>75129488
We will be part of the great american empire under the rule of Donald Trump II
>>
File: Suicidemessageggb01252006.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
Suicidemessageggb01252006.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2304
>>75133733
>mfw I got a colombian qt's number
>too pussy to call her
>>
>>75135053
Call her if she gave you her number you have half your dick in.
>>
File: nightmare scenario.png (65 KB, 752x579) Image search: [Google]
nightmare scenario.png
65 KB, 752x579
>>75129488
Much of what will come to pass in this century depends heavily on the outcome of the coming US election.

It's been all-but-confirmed at this point that Hillary Clinton is going to effectively dissolve US border control within her first 100 days in office. Illegal immigrants will be granted full amnesty and a path to citizenship, and the floodgates will be opened to an endless stream of migrants from Central America, Africa, and the Middle East.

If this happens - the changes to the default electoral map will make the US a de facto one-party government, and we can all more or less guess where that path will lead us the next hundred years.
>>
>>75135698
i'll probably get drunk one day and go for it :)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.