[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you almost got away with it but then right when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Zipzopzoopitybop.jpg (86 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Zipzopzoopitybop.jpg
86 KB, 780x438
>Tfw you almost got away with it but then right when you're about to die you finally have to pay for your crimes.
>>
Wholesome black families on television was one of the few things that pacified niggers. Pls bring it back.
>>
>>75128592
>implying this isn't just another attempt to destroy the black family
>Implying the jews want niggers being fathers and not impregnating as many white women as possible
>>
Bill Cosby didn't do shit. Washed up actresses jumping on this trying to get his money. Every bitch he fucked wanted it

You don't stay in a one bed hotel room with a man and drink wine with him if you aren't DTF

I know he's black but it's bullshit, as a man you should be disgusted that they are tearing down Cosby

All because he criticized nigger culture, the world is turning against him

We should be celebrating bill cosby not tearing him down

/rant
>>
>>75129063

/thread
>>
>>75129063
Whole heartedly agree.
>>
>>75129063
THIS
/THREAD
>THREAD
>>
>>75128592
>stop acting like niggers
>im black but not a nigger
>acts like a nigger
>>
File: It's_Fat_Albert.png (220 KB, 397x557) Image search: [Google]
It's_Fat_Albert.png
220 KB, 397x557
>>75128592
Old fucker here.

You guys really have no idea how fucked up this is to people of my generation.

This is like finding out that ... Bob the Builder... or whoever you cunts grew up with was a really bad person.
>>
>>75129624
YEAH WHATS UP BITCH MILLENIALS ARE COMING FOR YOU GUYS
>>
>>75129624
Thats the point. It is meant to demoralize.
>>
he is getting away

they can parade him in and out of a court a few times, but they have to stop.
>>
>>75128592
I hope they catch her while she's still young enough to serve a long prison sentence.
>>
>>75129937
are you saying that the public shaming of cosby is part of some conspiracy to demoralize and destabilize society?
>>
>>75128592
Lel
>>
File: janny.png (21 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
janny.png
21 KB, 420x420
>that file name

A frizzle fraggle looks lika I'm goin to the slammity slammer
>>
File: dindu.png (67 KB, 1130x873) Image search: [Google]
dindu.png
67 KB, 1130x873
>>75129063

This x 6 million
>>
>>75130999
:^) No
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.