[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince Charles: Orthodox?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 24
"We are hurtling into an abyss of depravity, profligacy, plunder, theft, complete immorality. The only place I see where there may be the beginning of some sort of regeneration is in Russia."
-Prince Charles

Is he considering making the Church of England, Orthodox, after he ascends the throne? It sure looks like it in this article: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/may/12/monarchy.helenasmith

>"There is no question that the British royal is Orthodox in his heart," confided one Athonite monk, making a rare trip outside the remote republic. "Sadly, he is very constrained by his position."

In his marriage to Camilla, he had the Nicene Creed sung in Church Slavonic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rrF4xxf4T8
>>
Maybe he just believes the true message of Christianity and not the cuck ones now popular in the west.
Charles is notorious for being a traditionalists and is a very outspoken critic of modern art and architecture
>>
Charles is also outspoken about the Christians of the middle east being persecuted by Muslims: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2015/03/26/defender-of-the-eastern-faith/
>>
>>75117658
That would be cool, but if he made the CoE Orthodox, they would have to stop female ordination
>>
>>75118630
I hope he will
>>
>>75118630
We had a lot of females step up to the priesthood in the 90s and early 00s but there was a news report not even a year ago that said almost all of them had stepped down or retired now. I don't think we have many women priests in the CoE now.
>>
>>75116723
>The only place I see where there may be the beginning of some sort of regeneration is in Russia.
What an old fool.
>>
>>75118811
It would also mean the bishops couldn't be married (although the priests could be) and they couldn't have gay relations

>>75118904
That would make it much easier
>>
>>75119067
Are you implying this is a bad thing? And honestly gays should stay in their gay clubs and not in a church
>>
Charles gets a lot of flak from the Jewsmedia and liberals precisely because he's so based.

For him, conservatism isn't even an ideology so much as an instinct, an aesthetic, a feeling. He is physically repelled by degenerate art, architecture and other hideous aspects of modernity to be found in our daily lives. He correctly recognizes that when our habitations, our food, and our way of life is degenerate, so become our minds.

He is accused of being a secret Muslim or something, but he doesn't want Britain to be Muslim; he just wants it to be a moral, patriarchal society again.

Basically Prince Charles is our man on the inside, who gets it. He was redpilled before there was a redpill. If there were any loyal men in the Royal Army whatsoever they would topple the elected government and make Charles an absolute monarch. Britain would be great again by the end of the week.
>>
>>75119030
Can't really blame him when Russia is tending more toward conservatism, whereas the West is tending toward the opposite direction
>>
>>75119187
It's not exactly bad, but it's a bit more controversial rolling it back than rolling itout
>>
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1499x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1499x886
>>75119226
He also had this town built, he's an advocate for traditional architecture and urban planning. Famous architects hate it but apparently it's popular with the residents
>>
>>75116723

This was said in 1992 which is strange.

More recently he said that Putin is the new Hitler
>>
>>75119530
Charles is a controversial person, the mainstream media and pretty much every woman (because he killed poor Diana) hate him, he can get away with it I think better than Elizabeth
>>
>>75119600
His attitude seems uncahnged, this is from 2015
>>75117998
>>
>>75119600
It was popular to hate Putin for a while
>>
>>75119467
Fuck off amerifat. The only place russia is headed to is neo-feudalism with boyars and serfs.
>>
>>75119545
Bumping with a quote from a critic
>“His words would be more credible if his own experiment in Poundbury was more lovely,” Mr Bayley said. “But Poundbury is stiff, lifeless, dry and, withal, an architectural retro-kitsch fantasia.”
>>
>>75120497
Why are you so angry? This is the outsiders view of Russia you may not agree with it but why do you need to swear?
>>
>>75120497
Why do you say that?
>>
>>75120555
don't the brits find national pride in being stiff, lifeless, and dry?
>>
>>75120663
>>75120731
>Why do you say that?
Because i live here you fucking propaganda victims.
>>
>>75120885
I like the British myself. I'd say the rebellion against them was a mistake if it weren't for the Commonwealth winding up so liberal today.
>>
>>75121011
>>75120497
>>75119030

Rip 'em to shreds, Russia bro. These fuckin' pussy cucks don't know what they're talking about.

Russia is garbage.
>>
>>75121011
Okay, that's good now instead of being angry why don't you just say hey it's weird he thinks that because here's how life really is here.
Nobody knows what every country is like because we don't live in every country, so educate instead of getting angry.
>>
>>75121011
Western or Russian propaganda? Neither is exactly more objective.

I meant what do you mean by serfdom? Putin might be instituting some rather right-wing policies, but I don't see how that applies to any of them, even as hyperbole. Is he super anti labor or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 460x276
>>75120885
I don't know but here's another quote from a newspaper
>Prince Charles, that purveyor of fine Duchy sausages and scourge of modern architecture, has just completed his first building: a fire station in the twee village of Poundbury, Dorset. And I must say it's a superb creation: a dumpy neoclassical Georgian palace with three garage doors attached to it. It's the Parthenon meets Brookside.
>I think the good firemen of Poundbury should be forced to wear Regency breeches and powdered wigs, and rush to their infernos in a red barouche carrying water in wooden pails. The poor, hapless souls.
>Kill this building. Kill it with fire.
Charles literally cannot do anything right according to the media, at this point it doesn't matter what he does as king because he will be criticised for it might as well go all out he won't be on the throne for long
>>
>>75119545
Hey that looks prtty british. More than shitblocks at least. Plus that corner shop and lamp look comfy
>>
>>75119226
Rule by death then passes to William or Harry, (preferably Harry) and the Empire is rebuilt.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1000x667
>>75121432
Critics say it looks like a movie set or amusement park but it looks comfy, it looks British so I say who cares
>>
>>75121325
I think his breakup with Diana pretty much condemned him for life. Diana had really, really high cred with the media, and there was no way Charles could come out of that without becoming a villain for life. Even though she had plenty of affairs herself and was sleeping with two different Muslims (the one who died in her car was not the one she described as the love of her life, he was the other one) when she died.She also didn't get big into charity until she married Charles, and the Queen told her that being involved in charity was expected of her; after her divorce, she dropped out of almost all of the charities (even though she had a hefty divorce settlement) except for the AIDS one. Still, to this day, seems like a lot of women see her as an angel.
>>
>>75121173
You sound like a major pussy right now. You dishonour all of the Leaves with your weakness.
>>
>>75121173
He's just a cuck who failed in life, such people blame russia for their fails, its not them who are failed, its fucking russias and putins fault.
>>
>>75121068
No trannys in our bogs here mate.
>>
>>75121325
I hope when Charles becomes king we can finally start fixing things: Dissolve parliament, appoint Jacob Rees Mogg Lord-Protector with unlimited executive powers, automatic death sentences for snarky post-modern journalists. MBGA!
>>
>>75121173
>>75121219
Your posts only prove that for you russia is some fantasy world free of "degeneracy". To be expected when you live on another continent.
I don't even want to burst your bubble you're living in - you can always do it by yourself.
>>75121652
+15
>>
>>75121663
You think he won't be just like his mom?
>>
>>75121791
No, I said Russia is moving toward conservatism, while the West is moving toward liberalism. Do you deny this?

Then you said Putin is bringing back serfdom (obviously hyperbole), and I asked you what you meant by this, do you mean Putin is extremely anti labor? But you never elaborated.
>>
>>75121663
Man it would be nice to have some power behind the throne again.
>>
>>75116723

Well...he is part Russian and his great grandfather was the King of Greece.
>>
>>75121900
He won't have any more power, but if he changes the Church of England's orientation radically, it could affect the culture and politics of the UK, since the religion will cease to be simply cosmetic and will start picking bishops from monasteries and all that jazz. It will also align them more with Orthodox states, as well as Orthodox communities in the Middle East; it will take the CoE out of communion with the Lutherans and Methodists of Europe (which they are presently in communion with)), as well as the Anglicans of America and Canada who have gay marriage.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 524x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 524x699
Current Russia a shit. Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1000x667
>>75121627
This, it's too bad he seems like a really likeable person I can imagine grabbing an ale with him and complaining about the state of Britain. Poor guy, but I think he will make a good king.
>>75121630
Nah, I just don't feel like shitposting today and is like Prince Charles and want to have a decent discussion without pointless shitposting.
>>75121663
The Queen is way too popular and well liked to make drastic changes, she needs to keep being the lovely old lady everyone likes. Charles is hated, no matter what he's hated once he's king he can make the changes necessary and die and pass the throne of a greater Britain to William and unfortunately go down in history as a subpar king. Maybe in the future he will be remembered as a better person than he is thought of now.

Also just a reminder, construction of this town didn't start until the 1990's! This isn't a historic village, this is just what every town in England would look like if they followed Prince Charles vision
>>
>>75121652
>He's just a cuck who failed in life, such people blame russia for their fails

Literally nobody does this
>>
>>75121791
I never even brought up Russia once... I was just saying outsiders tend to have a different perspective of foreign countries that may or may not be correct.
>>
>>75121525
Well, I'd say most people would prefer to live in a movie set rather than a white concrete box with floor to ceiling windows.

Either way, as people move in, plants grow and the place ages, it will look less artificial.
>>
Putin's only stolen about $50billion from the Russian people. That's all. No big deal. I'm sure the Russian people love him, he's pretty great.
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 667x1000
More pictures, apparently building with traditional materials and in traditional styles only added 15% to the total cost.
But think of the jobs added for the brick makers or stone masons, in Canada we actually import glass from China for our high rise constructions! I don't know how many buildings do this but I remember reading about it.
>>
>>75122428
Yeah, it needs the lived in feel the problem with building traditional architecture today is we never saw these buildings when they were fresh and new we can only see them as historic. It looks a bit strange at first in some cases but in 50 years it will look better and more timeless than the brutalist buildings or glass cubes.
>>
>>75122566
I don't see many differences with traditinal buildings other than the age. Props to him for pushing against modernism.
>>
>>75121133
watch him now get offended at you insulting his country and do a 180
>>
>>75121946
>Russia is moving toward conservatism
Define "conservatism". If living in poverty and praising god for it, never rebelling against injustice, never asking for more freedoms and rights - then yes, russia is moving that way. And what is bad with "liberalism"? I think you don't even know the meaning of this word - you just use it as a strawman.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 620x387
>>75122890
It's not just the buildings but the towns as built with minimal signage and he insisted on no painted lines on the streets.
His paintings are also nice I think, critics claim it's boring but I prefer boring art like this to some of the modern art displays. I'm biased though
>>
File: 1463982445845.jpg (64 KB, 780x437) Image search: [Google]
1463982445845.jpg
64 KB, 780x437
>>75122102
He also has a soft spot for his relatives killed in the Bolshevik revolution.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 580x387
Some more pictures
>>
>>75119030
He's not wrong
A few years ago Russia had a fucking stupid obsession with capitalism
I remember visiting and there being stores in your god damn churches
It was ridiculous

I'm seeing less of that kind of shit from Russia recently

>>75122333
>Literally nobody does this
Nigga what?
I see that type of behavior all the god damn time on this site
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1001x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1001x457
>>
>>75122184
1) That applies strictly to changing in the narrative that implicates Russia

Of course advocating for Hitler is considered wrong, you're Russian, I mean ffs, you should know they invaded your country and killed 20 million Russians. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mowe4ojo_iY

Of course he constructs mosques, Islam is one of the state religions. In the regions it's prominent, like Chechnya, it's been there literally as long as Christianity has, and the areas are like 90%+ Muslim.

Russia, while mostly white, is also super multi ethnic, the nation couldn't function with strife between these ethnicities..

You're a Russian, and you can't grasp any of this?
>>
>>75122185
If he changes the CoE to Orthodox, that will probably be the most drastic thing his power is capable of, it will have greater repercussions than anything else the monarch could do. It's very clear he wants to convert, the chapel next to his house is full of Orthodox icons ffs. But if he does convert, that would make him unable to sit on the throne. On the other hand, as king, he is head of the CoE, and would have the power to make the whole CoE Orthodox, especially since that wouldn't involve handing it over to some authority outside the country, as with Roman Catholicism. The Ecumenical Patriarch only has authority over the Greek Church.
>>
>>75122562
Putin is the one who removed the oligarchs from power, sometimes by even imprisoning them, others fled the country. He also recently just passed an anti-corruption law that would come down extremely hard on people who accept bribes.
>>
>>75122918
By conservatism, I mean laws restricting abortion and gay parades, things like that. Which Russia sorely needs.

Russia's economic issues are aggravated mainly by the sanctions.
>>
>>75116723
Charles goes to Mount Athos in Greece, the most sacred monastery in the country.

He isn't really open about what sort of faith he adheres to but there have been rumours for years that he is Greek Orthodox.

And I hope he is. He can put an end to at least some of the heresy in England.
>>
>>75123982
I believe they have recently altered the rules so as to allow non-Anglicans to take the throne
>>
>>75123982
I don't think he will specifically turn the church into the orthodox one but maybe introduce elements from it and trying to move away from some of the more liberal aspects of the Church of England.

I can see it happening, /pol/ talks about the pendulum shifting a lot but it does happen just do some reading on the 18th and early 19th century, some aspects of their culture was extremely degenerate compared to our standards.
>>
>>75124097

>Putin is the one who removed the oligarchs from power, sometimes by even imprisoning them, others fled the country. He also recently just passed an anti-corruption law that would come down extremely hard on people who accept bribes.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMD_W_r3Fg
>>
>>75121011
Everyone looks pretty happy to me. Are you sure it's not just you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUeRRSDTILw
>>
>>75124209
He has tons of Orthodox icons in his local chapel, he had the Nicene Creed for his wedding done in Church Slavonic, a monk even said he is "Orthodox in his heart" and stated he only can't convert due to his position as royalty and English law.
>>
>>75124223
I think the rule change your thinking of was the one that let the partner of the reigning monarch be a different religion, the reigning monarch still has to be part of the Church of England because their role as monarch will be the head of the church and the defender of the faith.
>>
>>75124312
He's been studying Orthodox theology heavily under the guidance>>75116723
>>75117998
of Orthodox monks and clergy, if you take a look at the articles
>Charles is a deeply religious man. When he ascends to the throne he will be arguably England’s most theologically literate monarch since the union.
>>
>>75124326
He objectively, factually imprisoned multiple oligarchs, multiple others fled the country, and others continue to be critical of him. This isn't speculation, this is fact.
>>
>>75124389
I personally believe he's just a traditionalist, he hates modern architecture and art and he probably feels the same way about the liberalism of the Christian church and feels a connection to the Orthodox Church because of that. Maybe he is Orthodox but I think a lot of modern Christians who are upset at the liberalisation of the church feel attracted to the Orthodox Church without converting to it.
>>
>>75124515
Has he? Well maybe he is an orthodox then. I am the first person to defend the traditions of the monarchy I even got upset seeing the queens footmen used adjustable bow ties instead of ones made to your size, but I would not mind Charles being an orthodox honestly.
>>
>>75124480
I see, I guess I just misunderstood fears that a prince could be "raised" catholic and then become head of the church of England. sorry.
>>
File: e424234.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
e424234.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1064
>>75124897
What I'm saying is, he might bring the CoE into the Orthodox communion, and make it the English Orthodox Church. It would have no outside authority (the Ecumenical Patriarch only has authority over the Greek Church), it would only have to follow Orthodox standards of worship and dogma. There is an Orthodox Western Rite. So the CoE would maintain the same structure, but no more female priests, bishops are chosen from monasteries, lots Western style iconography (pic related, Romanesque style, a Medieval Western style which is Western Rite in Orthodoxy),
>>
>>75124981
I have no idea what the exact situation is honestly, I just remember hearing about that in a documentary I saw on the queen a few days ago which seemed pretty up to date since they mentioned she's the longest reigning monarch.
>>
>>75124584

>He objectively, factually imprisoned multiple oligarchs, multiple others fled the country, and others continue to be critical of him. This isn't speculation, this is fact.

And in what world do you live in where this is a good thing? Be honest, bro, you Russian GRU? You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone else.
>>
>>75116723
Is there anything dumber than speculating over unknowable thoughts held by a demi-monarch in title only?
>>
>>75125205
Ooh okay, I misunderstood what you meant I was thinking you meant he'd change it to one of the existing churches. I could see Charles doing this, he's the quietest royal so maybe he'll surprise us
>>
>>75125341
>And in what world do you live in where this is a good thing?
Are you pro oligarch? They basically divvied up all the state run sectors when the USSR collapsed, into a few private hands.
>>
>>75125400
Because when he's king he will be head of the Church of England, his opinions on religion are important since he would have power to make changes within the church.
>>
>>75125521
It would be pretty based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kC13O-GdMw

BUT rolling back things like female ordination, would be extremely controversial and would probably make him even more hated, if that's possible.
>>
>>75125853
Well sometimes you just need to rip off the bandaid quickly and get it over with. Women still play a role in the church, like with everything in life there's roles women play that men shouldn't and roles men play that women shouldn't.
>>
>>75126328
>women still play a role in the church
Not in an Orthodox Church.

Women's only role is to bake and show up and bring their husbands, children, and grandchildren.

In Canada women have started wearing pants to Church, and while they allow it, it really riles up the older people. Very few wear pants though.
>>
>>75125659

No I'm not pro-oligarch, but I'm not anti-oligarchs, and I'm certainly not pro-purging the only money your country has left until they do things your way or the highway. Throw your citizens or imprison them if they disagree? Fuck that shit. Fuck Putin.

Truth is, the only reason the oligarch's get so much hate is because Russia was so commie for so long they still have that resentment for them being successful in their blood.

Putin's ex-KGB. Literally the only thing he's good at is projecting. He's clueless about economics. He's clueless about negotiation. And he's desperate to restore the former Soviet Union as part of his legacy.

He threw the oligarchs out and now keeps all the money for himself and his mob friends who do all his dirty work on the underground. He reformed the KGB into the FSB, the SVR, and the GRU. He's running Russia into the ground because he's fucking muscle and that's it.

Learn about Russia before you pretend you know what you're talking about on the internet.
>>
>>75126328
>>75126560
Although, granted, clothing is a pretty small issue. Dogma and no ordination of female priests are the biggest things. Also no fag priests.

I guess we can't expect the CoE to suddenly frown on pants and short sleeves, it'd be a bit too jarring.
>>
>>75126560
Antiochian is the most conservative, they often don't even allow communion to women if they don't have their heads covered. Strangely enough, they're the most full of converts, the average Antiochian parish in North America is over 50% converts. 70% of their clergy are converts. They're the most evangelical of the Orthodox

>>75126593
He didn't purge their money, he repossessed it.

The citizens in question were basically mobsters except ten times more untouchable.
>>
>>75126560
They can be nuns is what I meant. And yes, giving birth to more Christians is a major role for women in the church. And I don't think women should be wearing pants at all, it clearly says in the bible men shouldn't wear womens clothes and vice versa
>>
File: 1462050201751.jpg (488 KB, 693x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462050201751.jpg
488 KB, 693x1024
the first muslim king of the UK
>>
>>75121652
This.
>>
>>75128361
If you don't mind my asking, where exactly are you on the political spectrum?
>>
>>75128125
When in Rome do as the Romans do, the sheik of Dubai wears a morning coat and silk hat to the royal ascot does that mean he's not a Muslim?
>>
>>75128462

just wait, you'll see his beard growing out.
>>
File: muslim_guy.png (88 KB, 95x382) Image search: [Google]
muslim_guy.png
88 KB, 95x382
>>75128125
>>
>>75116723
His dad, the Duke of Edinburgh, was raised as Greek Orthodox, and only converted to Anglicanism to marry Elizabeth.

Prince Charles is known to keep an icon wall/corner, a Greek Orthodox practice.

I think Charles is a Neo-Platonist, google it and see he has written and spoken on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 570x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 570x858
>>75128610
He looked good with a beard
>>
>>75128440
Dunno, centre maybe. I mean I didnt do that wierd test. I like authoritorian state, but I like some things from left, and some from right.
>>
>>75128614
hope for the best, expect the worst m8. your churches are empty.
>>
>>75122916
You mean a 360?
>>
>>75128721
He's a videogame face generator abortion
It's like someone was fucking around with the sliders and accidentally started the game
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 640x480
>>75129164
>>
File: 1461378492924.jpg (133 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
1461378492924.jpg
133 KB, 960x638
>>75129164
>argentina

that still doesnt excuse your astounding defeat on your own clay and lack of military accomplishment in general
>>
>>75128610
That's pretty Orthodox desu. Bishops aren't even allowed to shave.
>>
>>75128721
that's cause it's a full well trimmed beard, the polar oposite of a muzzie beard
>>
File: kosovska-bitka.jpg (254 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
kosovska-bitka.jpg
254 KB, 1200x800
>>75116723
enlightenment is coming
>>
File: 053131367647460.jpg (140 KB, 368x500) Image search: [Google]
053131367647460.jpg
140 KB, 368x500
>>75131271
BASED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Sj265Fdt0
>>
>>75131451
Mount Athos is incredibly based
>>
>>75131784
Certainly influenced Charles
>>
File: 1463230855656.jpg (195 KB, 919x960) Image search: [Google]
1463230855656.jpg
195 KB, 919x960
Anglican here.

Fuck off with your memeorthodoxy and he needs to abdicate already.
>>
>>75134540
He's not even on the throne....
>>
>>75121627
I honestly thought she seemed like a worthless whore, even when I was a kid.
I felt bad for the royal family for letting her in.
>>
Holy hell, I've been looking him up and he's been advocating against modernism before I was even born.

Found this:
http://www.architectural-review.com/essays/facing-up-to-the-future-prince-charles-on-21st-century-architecture/8674119.article

Which is basically him outlying neo traditionalism. Pretty cool, if only modernism wasn't tied to the educational establishment.
>>
File: 1369290397131.gif (475 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
1369290397131.gif
475 KB, 206x196
>>75118630
>female ordination

I have to remind myself every now and then that this is a thing
>>
>>75116723

A good portion of the Royal Family has already converted to Catholicism in recent decades.
>>
Anyone who would prefer living in modern shit to the pictures in this thread is retarded and deserves what they get, it's positively idyllic
>>
>>75136405
What? No. They are very anti-Catholic. >>75134540
CoE and Anglican extension needs cleansing. They supported subversion and anti-apartheid movement in South Africa, they promote tolerance and anti-nationalism in Russia.
>>
>>75119545
>Famous architects hate it but apparently it's popular with the residents

That's because everyone famous today is pushed by the Jewish media with their degenerate modern shit.

It's no different from the complete bastardization of poetry with this modern "prose poetry", of which the most popular examples are just spamming giant blocks of fucking text with zero form. Literally, a bunch of fucking losers who just made a big amalgamation of dogshit in one big fucking paragraph, then the Jew marketers pushed it as yet another modern art masterpiece.

But nobody fucking buys it. Just like nobody buys the diarrhea-smeared canvases unless they're money laundering.
>>
>>75121011
Are you that salty they made hentai with lolis illegal?
>>
>>75122185
But Her Majesty wants to fuck off in EU
She can use her veto power any second now
>>
Russian lit turns everyone orthodox
>>
>>75139246
Fun fact, the queen actually vetoed a proposal that would give command of the armed forces to parliament from the queen.
>>
File: rottingdean.jpg (83 KB, 692x1024) Image search: [Google]
rottingdean.jpg
83 KB, 692x1024
>>75138956
Modern architecture is as disgusting as modern art.
Ugly buildings with built in obsolescence, so that after 10 years they look tired. Traditional materials weather rather than stain or crack.
>>
>>75134540
he is only inquiring into the orthodox church if he made any changes to our church away from Protestantism then he would have to abdicate
>>
File: 500409723.jpg (161 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
500409723.jpg
161 KB, 507x337
>>75119545

It does look strange to me. I'd prefer it to be more stonework and brick, whitewashed walls and plaster walls look odd to me, out of place. I prefer more stuff like pic related.
>>
File: 1452953127216.jpg (41 KB, 604x499) Image search: [Google]
1452953127216.jpg
41 KB, 604x499
>>75128689
Wait, what does converting from one branch of Christianity to another even mean?
Do you get baptized again? Because that would be retarded.
>>
>>75140730
Nope, he only can't go Roman Catholic. There's nothing that says he can't, for instance, bring in confession to a priest, or repeal female ordination, or any of that.
>>
>>75140976
It's up to the bishop, but generally your baptism is just made retroactively valid when the Orthodox Church receives you.
>>
:D
too bad he'll die before ascending to the throne
what the fuck is up with the queen
why is she immortal
wtf
>>
>>75142617
He's still in fine health
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.