[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: times of israel news.jpg (73 KB, 567x420) Image search: [Google]
times of israel news.jpg
73 KB, 567x420
>they know
>>
>>75109479

> when the msm asks Taylor to answer' for these memes
>>
File: 1404354073017.jpg (49 KB, 716x404) Image search: [Google]
1404354073017.jpg
49 KB, 716x404
I hate kikes so much
>>
>>75109479
What the fuck happened to taylor? She looks way different now
>>
No way I would ever salute that ugly slut of a twig. Pass.
>>
File: pol before after.jpg (42 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
pol before after.jpg
42 KB, 720x408
>>75109615
/pol/ happened
>>
File: 1464032991854.jpg (8 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
1464032991854.jpg
8 KB, 180x280
>>
File: Shut It Down.jpg (124 KB, 644x1000) Image search: [Google]
Shut It Down.jpg
124 KB, 644x1000
>>75109783
>>
>>75109615
They just used a shitty picture of her. If the article was about her showing support for Israel or some shit they would have made her look beautiful.
>>
That article is pretty funny. It's like they appreciate the meme but can't acknowledge they do.

>“To be Aryan in spirit is what completes the fascist,” the community manager wrote, pointing out that Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus, for example, do not have the Aryan spirit. In Swift’s case, that “spirit” may refer to the fact that, as Broadly put it, “she comes across as a born conservative but also keeps politics out of her public identity.”
>“[Swift] is the anti-Miley,” the Daily Stormer’s Anglin told Broadly. “While Miley is out having gang-bangs with colored gentlemen, she is at home with her cat reading Jane Austen.”
>Whether it’s a pop star or a politician, the alt-right clearly knows how to find personalities to amplify their bigotry.
>>
>>75109479

>Jews forcing their meme girl on us because Boxxyfever died forever ago and Chloe is a coal burner.

Wrong board to be posting that whore. Back to /b/ Schlomo.
>>
File: 1464046215806.jpg (51 KB, 440x585) Image search: [Google]
1464046215806.jpg
51 KB, 440x585
They're going to drive her insane with calls, tear her down in public image, ruin her. Screencap this. It's all part of the plan. They built her up as a wholesome white rural idol, then they got her to degrade into a modern pop star, now they will use this and other scandals to drive her into infamy in order to fit the agenda of evil, crazy whites and tear away one more Anglo-saxon role model for young white females and to be honest males.

This is why her kike producers let her make videos with mostly white people in africa btw. They were setting the stage for the SJWs to start tearing her to pieces.

Mark my words this is all planned it's another step in the cultural marxism web.
>>
>>75109479
They still don't know about me preparing my attic for Milana Vayntrub.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 512x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 512x748
Weren't Aryans originally Persians? And didn't they invade and usurp India becoming the ruling caste? If so why do people think Aryans have Nordic or Scandanavian features?
>>
>>75110196
Tbph, even when she was all rural and shit her lyrics alluded to her being a real slut, but just not one who was trying to be. Obviously her new lyrics about being a slut on purpose are worse, but she was hardly a role model.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.