[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we seeing the demise of the white race before I very eyes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 670x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 670x446
Are we seeing the demise of the white race before I very eyes.
>>
>>75107761

Yes and it's beautiful.
>>
>>75107761
I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I don't have anything against normal white folks but I sure enjoy watching a bunch of stormbabby NEETs get mad when the world doesn't go their way.

I figure the memes and edgy race cringe bullshit will only get worse here as trumpweenies become even more desperate when trump loses.

It's going to be an awesome year indeed
>>
>>75107761
so if im a mutt, can i get away with calling myself whatever race i am becuase of my ancestors.
>>
>>75107761
there is no such thing as white race
>>
>>75107761
at first I thought it was Stefan
>>
File: oy vas mir.jpg (77 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
oy vas mir.jpg
77 KB, 600x485
>>75107822
>>75108030
>>75108040
>>75108111
>>
>>75108111
Shut up, nigger.
>>
Yep. Finally, we will defeat the white man.

#ImWithHer #ShesWithMe
>>
>>75108348
>trump isn't a puppet of the Jew guys!
Cue in trump offering his children to billionaire Jewish moguls

Kek
>>
>>75108348
nigger
>>
>>75108111
>t. smelly pea-brained sandnigger
>>
>>75108030
What's going to be absolutely great (yet very saddening) is when honest, hardworking, god-fearing people meet in heaven and see the civilized world crumble and fall apart from afar. Why is it so fucking hard for people to understand that if you kill firstworlders (who are barely 1/5th of the population) and replace them with an influx of third worlders that the civilized world will collapse under such stress? It amazes me that orthodox jews have such high IQ yet don't realize that initiating globalization at such an early point of civilization will collapse the planet.. I guess they're too afraid of people waking up and creating another reich since ww2 shaved them so close.
>>
>>75109164
>muh people are going to meet in heaven
>'high IQ' guy thinks the world is going to collapse

Heh
>>
>>75109593
Orthodox jews have a high IQ, i never implied that i'm a smart guy. You on the other hand, mexicunt, need that wall built ASAP so you can improve your countries crumbling educational system, infrastructure, and government so your people won't have a reason to come here and abandon their homeland.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.