[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, Gen X'er here. I took a look at the world you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Hey /pol/, Gen X'er here.

I took a look at the world you guys deal with today and I just have to wonder how you all put up with being emasculated and humiliated on a daily basis by SJW's, liberals, etc.

I've never seen the media so bad in my 40+ years with all the shit they shove down everyone's throats on a daily basis about how anyone white and male should feel shame for being born that way. Like it's some sort of retribution against you for something you never did. Like you somehow created all the problems in the world, when that's pretty fucking ignorant.

Anyways, just wondering how you all feel about things. I feel for you, little bros. I promise only to hire white & male as long as I can from your generation. Keep looking up; you'll get yours.
>>
I'm 27 and you seem like a fagot.
>>
>>75105689
dude he has jobs. I'm 29 just let it go.
>>
File: 1457326954913.jpg (259 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457326954913.jpg
259 KB, 1280x1080
>>75105451
I'm feeling Furorious.
>>
Will you hire westernized Asians too senpai?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 860x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 860x375
I hope you burn in hell for all eternity. I hope you slit your wrists and bleed to death in front of your children. You think this is "edgy"? You think this is le ebin b8? WRONG!

You and yours destroyed everything. We had it all and you gave it away.
>>
I'mean just voting Trump to hopefully stop this shit.
>>
>>75105451
I feel like we're in the midst of a burgeoning Marxist-Leninist uprising. Don't you think there are Marxist, radical, revolutionary vibes to this recent cultural instability?
>>
GenXfag here. Just got forced to hire a woman and a nig. Both are cancer and just looking for an excuse to feel victimized.
>>
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>75105926
To be fair gen xers didn't have much to do with this. It was almost entirely the people who fall within the boomer generation.
>>
>>75106047
>not even trying to disguise the pasta
>>
>>75106073
Lol wut!? That is the single most ill informed, ignorant thing I've read here in awhile. The boomers served up a utopia and only failed in teaching their children how fragile it was.
>>
>>75106073

You're right. Gen X was too compared to boomers. My parents were part of the silent generation and they felt the same way about the boomers.
>>
File: image.gif (723 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
723 KB, 245x170
>>75106073
>To be fair gen xers didn't have much to do with this. It was almost entirely the people who fall within the boomer generation

They could have turned it around.

Now it's too late

There aren't enough of us younger generation because pos X cunts were selfish and didn't have many children. Because of this, we can't out vote boomer scum. And god knows gen X won't help us either. They love the boomers and the high life.

They fucked us so god damn bad. Tons of immigration came from presidents during gen X shite era.

They fucked us and now have the audacity to act as though they aren't boomers 2 point fucking O!
>>
>>75106407
Our economy, culture, and government were a shell by the time the first Gen Xers were 18. Our country was gutted by Boomer arrogance.
>>
File: image.gif (714 KB, 245x217) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
714 KB, 245x217
>>75106734
Yes.

Boomers fucked everyone.

And gen X gladly licked up the piss

Fuck both to hell
>>
>>75106604
Are we really any better? Look at how many millennial have adopted this social justice, cultural Marxist garbage. We Redpilled millenials are sadly the minority.
>>
>>75106875
Boomers were the first generation who could easily distract themselves from the abuse they lashed out to their families and communities without being vilified. Gen Xers and millennials are experiencing a meta mental illness from all the abuse unleashed and we still have boomers greasing the wheels for each successive generation.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.