[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Makes you think" threads. DO NOT REPLY TO THEM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: don't fuck with monkey.webm (3 MB, 626x360) Image search: [Google]
don't fuck with monkey.webm
3 MB, 626x360
Bunch of faggot ass liberal cunts keep posting more and more of them, the more they are commented in and posted in, the more they try to take over this board. Do not reply to them. Do not let them get big. Just report if you find that ever useful, and move on.

They're trying to Justin Trudeau you. If you post in their threads, they win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AJUj-qxHI
>>
It's just the new meme. It's no different than /pol/ btfo, or how can white men even compete. It's fucking cancer and it's going to get worse before it gets better.
>>
>>75103688
>>75104353
That really made me think.
>>
>/pol/ posts for /pol/
>Wow, really turns of the need to think huh?

We all know the Jews are behind it.
>>
>>75103688

This really made me think. How can other threads even compete? I'm a #clintoris now
>>
>>75104353
Most likely but theres more of these stupid threads appearing than btfo and how can x even compete being posted.

>>75104464
thanks for the giggle

>>75104545
I blame liberals and possibly liberal jews.

>>75104661
funny
>>
This is true. The jew cunts from reddit are board sliding.
>>
File: 1447105688078.png (880 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1447105688078.png
880 KB, 720x720
i'm in favor of viciously opposing everything

it keeps up the discourse, and unless janitors get on their game and delete shit when it appears, it's the best way to confront it

let the threads go and they'll think they're getting traction
>>
>not saging when you post in them
how fucking stupid are people?
>>
>>75103688
That's a tough monk.
>>
also reminder that sage is disabled on /pol/
>>
Dude, I think I inadvertently started this meme with some benign shitposting a few weeks ago. Not sure how to feel about this
>>
>>75106235
but it worked for me
>>
They are same people as the cuck posters. Also, what is satire?
>>
>"How dare they make us think"

Jej
>>
>>75106018
very stupid.

>>75105826
yes

>>75105985
People aren't very smart, this is supposed to be /pol/s board but if we keep posting thinking on here thinking we're safe we'll end up like everyone else.

>>75106062
very. he is amazing. his name is anti-nigger

>>75106235
I Can't confirm or deny this sadly.

>>75106333
I don't believe you

>>75106540
Some people are so delusional that they can't comprehend what satire is. And some people don't see it as such due to stupidity.

>>75106631
>what is forced thinking
>>
>>75103688
what did he mean to make you think by this?
>>
>>75103688
That webm made me laugh more than it should have.
>>
File: fagasskid.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
fagasskid.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>75106787
to try and force you to open up to stupid retarded shit. Or to make you think how they want you to think if you (people in general on here)'s IQ is less than X amount, sort of brainwashing. where those posters who were just brainwashed do the same thing. Spreading like nigger ebola and creating more threads until the site turns into reddit basically.
>>
File: monkee.gif (2 MB, 314x227) Image search: [Google]
monkee.gif
2 MB, 314x227
>>75106891
Because monkeys are amazing.

... sometimes
>>
>>75103688
Wow that video really makes you think
>>
File: emotions.jpg (166 KB, 536x822) Image search: [Google]
emotions.jpg
166 KB, 536x822
All I'm saying is that /pol/ needs to at least keep in mind that we aren't safe or we'll turn into a different liberal version of /b/ where the trap faggots took over. I don't know if they still have, haven't been on there in a long time.
>>
>>75107107
you're basically the text version of the image I posted here;

>>75107126
>>
>>75105591

Are you new? The Aussie NEET who was posting how can white men even compete was posting it like every hour at its peak.
>>
>>75107971
The ones that have been posting "makes you think" threads has been about every 30 minutes or hour daily.
>>
>>75106906
>not understanding the structural differences between the two sites will stop them from ever being anything like each other
>what is satire
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.