[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SandersForPresident/ here! I heard you boys are big Bernie Fans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Bernie.jpg (454 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
454 KB, 3200x1680
/SandersForPresident/ here! I heard you boys are big Bernie Fans. Now that Donald Drumpf has been outed as a racist and sexist Bernie's team is building serious momentum and we are about to take California and catch up to Hillary in pledged Delegates. We are on the final stretch and Bernie cannot do it without all our help.

Tonight we will be holding a Money-bomb to help Bernie's campaign finances! Dig through your piggy-bank, sell stuff you don't need, empty your bank account, or ask your parents! We all have to make sacrifices.

To prove my loyalty to Bernie Sanders for every reply this thread gets I will donate $1 to Bernie's campaign!
>>
What % of California pledged delegates do you think he's going to get?
>>
I'll be sure to donate famalam.
>>
>>75094999
Done. Got my wife's boyfriend to donate too. All together, we sent $6 thousand to Bernie. Match me? ;)
>>
>>75095257
At least 65% but I think if we raise enough money it can go as high as 85%. Either way his big win will give him lots momentum and let him pick up the other states with at least 70% of the votes. All of the upcoming states really favor Sanders so he's going to make a comeback in pledged delegates. Once he does that all the Super delegates will flock to his side cuz everyone loves a winner!

Watch out Drumpf!
>>
>>75094999
>Hillary needs 78 delegates
>Sanders needs 844
No no guys, he has a chance, I swear!!
>>
File: 1461534913071.jpg (1 MB, 2109x3310) Image search: [Google]
1461534913071.jpg
1 MB, 2109x3310
>>75096824
>Being this delusional

Hillary needs 78 to get the nomination
Bernie needs 844 to get his

Hes fucked i would be more worried about how to get my fucking donated refund back instead of some old fart not getting into office.
>>
>>75096824
alright

where do I deposit my shekels?
>>
>>75097447
Lemonparty.org ;)
>>
>>75097826
AHAAHHAAHA
>>
>>75096824

>At least 65% but I think if we raise enough money it can go as high as 85%

Bernie outspent Hillary 2-1 in NY and still got holocausted.

What makes you think that doing the same thing will have a different result in CA?
>>
>>75097006
>>75097251
>counting Super Delegates
Supers always go to the person with the biggest pledged delegates which will be Bernie Sanders after the landslide victory in California!

BTW thanks for the comments, that's $2 more to Bernie =D

>>75097826
This is rude. Reported

>>75097447
I think he only accepts us dollars. Sorry. You can convert them if you want to help.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x679
funny thing about Sanders's campaign is that it is actually good as dead
>>
thats it im now a #bernvictim

>nothing more hilarious than Bernie math
>>
File: 1461728039007.jpg (24 KB, 384x393) Image search: [Google]
1461728039007.jpg
24 KB, 384x393
here's another dollar Bernie, courtesy of OP

remember, no refunds!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.