[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AFFAIR HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: couple-kissing-28.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
couple-kissing-28.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
http://blindgossip.com/?p=78645

>The spouse of a Presidential Candidate is currently having an extramarital affair!

>The person with whom they are having the affair is a French model living in New York. The affair has been going on for over a year.

>The model has a big mouth, so we don’t know how the Candidate’s campaign is going to keep this one quiet in the run-up to the Presidential Election

is it bill?
>>
>>75090319

unless Meliana is a lesbian.

i may need video proof of this for research
>>
>>75090319
>source is blindgossip
>literally contains the words 'blind' and 'gossip' in sequence

dam niqqa you dumm !1
>>
>>75090319
Seems pretty obvious those two have had an open relationship for a while now.
>>
File: 1463679909957.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463679909957.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Is he even still capable?
>>
>>75090319
i'm a french model
>>
>>75090441
>unless Meliana is a lesbian

what are male models

Jew Yawk is literally the capital of the world for male models
>>
>>75090441
>Actually taking the lowest quality of rumors serious
>Implying there are no male models
>>
>>75090441
>Melania scissoring with some French model
Now I want to see that happening.

>Turns out Bernies wife is being fucked by other guys
>>
>>75090319

Until it shows up on AGC, I won't take it seriously.
>>
File: call the cops.png (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
call the cops.png
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>75090524
I dont even think bill could get it up, he legit looks like he's going to die this year.
>>
>>75090827

That rally of his where BLM chimped and he gave them the mic. Think that just about said it all about his private life too kek. Soon we'll hear more about the other black 'French' models he's been watching take turns on his wife.
>>
>>75090319
Wouldn't it be quite the twist if it was Bernie's wife.
>>
>>75090572

yes. but obviously at his age the body has to shut something else down to get it to work
>>
Prolly just Bill deep throating that big mouth the model has.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.