[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe Against Halal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 13
File: Halal slaughter poster.jpg (53 KB, 328x400) Image search: [Google]
Halal slaughter poster.jpg
53 KB, 328x400
I seriously think everyone in Europe (Canada/USA and pretty much in every single 1st world country) should follow Dennmark and Holland. BAN HALAL .
>>
>>75089883
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75089883
I dont understand that image. Are they implying that image would look different they showed the western procedure? Because it would look the exact same minus halal in the blood.

Also kinda hypocritic how halal is targeted but kosher is not considering they are identical.
>>
>>75090201
>Static picture
>Looks like our procedure
Anyone has a gif or webme of the procedure?
>>
far right party is already 3th in the polls since i dont know when so we're getting there. spread the word.
>>
>>75090201

Na mate butcher here.we dont slit the throats.only with pigs
we shot them in the head
>>
>>75090201
You know many meat productions use anesthesia right? Also you know that halal meat means that you only cut the vein but the brain and the heart are still connected so the animal can suffer?
>>
With halal they are not allowed to stun them or anything.

With the modern procedure we stun the animal first. Halal is a very brutal and inhumane way to kill an animal.
>>
>>75089883
I agree halal killing is primitive and needlessly brutal and cruel. Such a practice should never be encouraged in modern Christian nations.
>>
>>75090762
>>75090775
Thanks for writting my thoughts. My english aren't so good, so it a bit hard to express myslef exactly as i want.
>>
>>75089883
I support the banning of Halal.

Earls resturant now only serves Halal meat.

When you people say Halal meat is no different than other meats, I wonder if they actually know what involved in Halal meat making. They generally tend to be the ones who are animal rights as well.
>>
>>75090762

This anon is 100% right
>>
Denmark and Holland are banning halal? Source?
>>
>>75090483
You still cut their to drain them of blood is what I'm saying after getting bolted.
>>
>>75090915
No problem bro, I think you got your point across just fine.
>>
>>75089883
Ban muslims.
>>
>>75091148
The difference is with Halal slaughtering a prayer is said and their throat is cut.

They are then left to bleed out and struggle hanging from the hook.
>>
>>75089883
in theory, halal isn't bad. By slitting the throat and cutting the artery they are supposed to immediately lose consciousness, which means the animals suffer less, not more.

In practice, whenever someone inspects a halal slaughter house they find torture
>>
>>75091148

Yea but the animal is 100% death at this point.with the halal method the animal suffers maybe for an hour +- cause its still alive
>>
File: 1456919572150.jpg (187 KB, 598x465) Image search: [Google]
1456919572150.jpg
187 KB, 598x465
>>75091207
This
>>
>>75091161
Thanks. You are really kind.
>>75091207
I agree, banning islam would bring a wave of hate and anger , but after a while, people will get it was for peace.
>>75091271
Many industries and many small farmers still cut the throats of animals, and yes i think that whole method should be banned. Stun guns and firearm headshots are the less painfull methods and are completly safe. Animals deserve rights.

I am not vegan nor vegeterian btw, just in case you wonder
>>
File: kim the klapping korean.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
kim the klapping korean.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>75091207
>>
>>75091568
No they dont suffer for hours, they suffer for minutes though. Still this is something that can and should be avoided.
>>
>>75091781
It would bring hate and anger until we ban the cucks too
>>
>>75091271
That's fucking disgusting. I'll be sure to place pork in all halal label fridges.
>>
>>75090201
Wanna know how i know you're a tanned german ?
>>
>>75091940
Well, i get it why they could be angry. I wouldn't like someone to not allow me to eat pork or any other high fat meats, just because it is bad for my health. But the thing is that i would actually be healthier , so in a way they would have helped me. That's what libertards can't see. It seems cruel to ban a religion( a.k.a. human right) , but it is for EVERYONES good. Islam is like a mental illness to me. Like christianity is to extreme levels of course.
>>
wouldnt it be better if you kill the animal in a more respectful way such as the muslim way than treating it like some kind of industrial product?

bolting heads and using guillotines cause the animal to struggle less thus less work in managing the corpse, thus saving more time, hence efficiency. But doing it like that makes it feels like the animal is lacking soul, just a product, no need to go fancy in killing it.
>>
>>75092232
Meh, i dont care if you do it or not, but i dont think you will earn anything that way. Try going against halal civilized and you might be able to ban this sick way of killing animals.
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 2620x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 2620x373
>>75089883
Is it just me or does the blood pool look like America?
>>
>>75092995
It is true what you are saying, they do look at them like products, but cutting their throats doesn't change that, they only make the animal suffer for a longer time.
>>
>>75092232
Its more disgusting that you'd consider a half ton mammal nothing more but foodstuff explaining why you want it motionless in the most efficient, non troublesome, most industrial way imaginable.
>>
>>75093261
Hehe... it kind of looks like USA but dont be a conspiracy freak ! Not my picture btw, just found it .
>>
>>75093321
cutting off the animals throat is the quickest way to kill it while still showing the animal some respect as a beast.

if you dont got blood in your hands while preparing livestock, you'd better off eating the carcass of animals that died due to a plague.
>>
>>75091142
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-bans-halal-and-kosher-slaughter-as-minister-says-animal-rights-come-before-religion-9135580.html

Here is one link i found, but i don't have proof that it is actually banned on holland, i just say a video on youtube that had it written on description and i took the word for it... should not have done it.... *feeling shame*
>>
It's a disgusting regressive practice that has no place in Europe. Funny that all the liberals who defend Islam but love animal rights. Our system isn't perfect either of course but at least we don't have explicit religious instructions like it must be blessed to Allah. And slitting the animals throat to bleed out is just completely unnecessary.
>>
>>75089883
>>75090201
Dan Jorgensen told Denmark’s TV2 that “animal rights come before religion”. Thats the truth, end of story.
>>
>>75094445
Yep, liberals just have adult bodies( or not ) and the mind of a teenager. It makes so much sense , to ban halal, and NONE, completly NONE, to keep accepting it. I am happy to see british people against this kind of crap. Although it might be too late for you...
>>
>>75094445

And pretty much primitive too
>>
>>75091148
Yeah, but they don't die a slow and painful death.
>>
File: 1314867526707.jpg (10 KB, 337x270) Image search: [Google]
1314867526707.jpg
10 KB, 337x270
>>75092527
>Tanned German
>>
>>75095231
.... i thought i didnt need to explain that this was the whole point.....
>>
>>75094188
I remember it being brought up some years back. I believe it was shut down though after the Jews and Muslims combined forces. It was a ban on ritual slaughtering stupid goyim what did you expect?
>>
>>75090201
the ban in our country involved Kosher as well you taqqiya pig.
>>
halal meat is technically blessed food.
shouldnt christians have some kind of ritual before preparing livestocks as well?
I mean cmon, afaik only the chinese dont give a shit about killing animals with fancy rituals because to them all animals are soulless things just like themselves.
>>
>>75089883
Okay, but why?
>>
Halal is banned in Holland? Bullshit even our regular supermarkets have Halal sections. Don't act like we are not cucked because we sure are.
>>
>>75096804
The argument from a few years back was that it was inhumane to ritually slaughter animals because it did not involve sedating them.

I honestly would not mind if they stopped giving the livestock antibiotics all together considering how much fucking damage immunity to antibiotics can cause.
>>
>>75097048
It was nearly banned a few years back but it was stopped by a coalition of Jews and Muslims.
>>
>>75096804

A christian only has to give thanks, "rise peter, kill and eat"
"Do not call impure (the animals of the earth) what I have made pure"
>>
>>75094055
Second point is stupid, but the first part is correct. Slitting the throat if done correctly kills in a manner of seconds and its mostly painless, there's a reason people kill themselves by exsanguination.
>>
Kosher and Halal are the same bullshit.
>>
>>75089883

I dont even know what halal means. I dont care.
Islamic faggots can go suck a bag of dicks.
>>
>>75096891
Because animals do not deserve to suffer for some stupid ideology?
>>
halal simply means permissible.

haram is the opposite of halal.

Music is haram

raping slave girls is halal

get it? it's an entire value system. A perverted one. And it should not be respected by anyone!
>>
>>75097876
Okay, but what are you banning exactly?

For instance, all vegetables are halal.
>>
>>75098018
I'm ashamed of knowing the difference between these two but people keep explaining it to me when I mention either.
>>
If you want to avoid halal, eat pork. It's the only foolproof way.
>>
>>75097782
Well, i dislike islam as well, but do some research or at least as what it means, so you can hate them for a good reason , because if you hate them because they are different, you become almost like them.
Halal is killing an animal by cutting a vein in their throats, so they can feel pain and suffer ( and as muslims saying, "Ask for forgivness" from allah...) And muslims in all around the world demand that products have a halal sticker on them so they can know that the meat they are eating is "pure". Same goes for drinks (like milk ) so they know there is no pig blood (and alcohol i think) in them.
>>
>>75096891
Because animal rights.
>>
After the animals' head is lobbed off, there's only like a few seconds to a minute tops where the animal brain is sort of working. If those few seconds of "animal suffering" is that important to you, then I can see why some people oppose Halal.

Who cares about the draining blood from the body part. It's just dead meat at that point. If your culture is to fuck the animal before serving, knock yourself out.
>>
File: inskekkah.jpg (144 KB, 735x999) Image search: [Google]
inskekkah.jpg
144 KB, 735x999
>>75089883
reminder that you can help fight for the cause in other ways.
>>
>>75098381
>because if you hate them because they are different, you become almost like them.

If you kill your enemies, they win!
>>
>>75098155
i am not banning anything.
all i want is for animals do get the rights THEY DESERVE. and killing them halal style should be a violation.
>>
>>75098574
We should be minimizing suffering wherever possible. Those few seconds of pain are completely gratuitous. There is absolutely no need for them.

Halal advocates are sadists.
>>
stop discussing animals. halal is not about animals it's about murdering infidels, raping slave girls, dividing up stolen loot. This animal thing is the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>75098802
Exactly.

Rights trump beliefs.
>>
>>75098750
hahaha, i believe that cuck president of Canada said that. However i am not saying you should not be against something or you should not kill your enemies, i am just saying, you MUST have a reason ( muslims gives us plenty of reasons). Thats my opinion at least.
>>
>>75090201
Sounds like a kike thing to do

> banning halal
> muslims allowed to eat kosher
>????
> Profit
>>
>>75098802
Why?
>>
>>75089883
You are racist
>>
>>75098996

Recolonisons Molenbeek!
>>
>>75098381

I already assumed it had something to do with the slaughter of animals. But I honestly still dont care.

Europe is, was and will always be christian. When someone invites another to his house, it is the guest who should submit to the host's rules, not otherwise. Their habits and traditions are irrelevant. If you go to Saudi Arabia (the very hearth of sunni cancer) you can bet your ass that you will be punished for drinking alchool (or eating pork) and you cant even enter that mausoleum of theirs where some stupid rock with no real religious meaning lies.
>>
>>75091781
I legit don't know of any Swiss farmers or butchers who do that and I grew up on a farm.
Most everyone agrees it's cruel
>>
File: 1460115268034.jpg (13 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1460115268034.jpg
13 KB, 320x362
>>75090921
I worked for earls when I was a teenager, everyone was a coke fiend or petty criminal, they skimmed approximately $2000 from my wages in a year and I was told not to inform WSIB after an injury
>>
>>75099133
lol i am starting to believe you are trolling me hard but well , i am bored and have nothing better to do so i am going to answer. Because i am mentaly healthy and not a sadist, and i don't like watching/thinking that animals are in pain.
>>
>>75099549
Let me be blunt. Why do animals have rights?
>>
>>75099399
Yep , you have every right to be against islam/muslims. I agree with you, europe is no place for those savages.
>>
>>75098657
>place ham on halal shelves
>pick up free discarded halal meats
>praise allan
>>
>>75099619
They don't have real rights, but we shouldn't make them suffer senselessly either.
>>
>>75099390
This has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>75099391
> Molenbeek
> 75% of Moroccan fathers or grandfathers who were baited to belgium by the government to work in the mines
> Shitty Integration at start because keep workforce dumb = no nuisance = more profit
> future Moroccan generations made turdists indirectly by shitty government

Belgium just has shitty government(s)
Incompetent country with incompetent politicians
>>
>>75099619
Because animal are better than both muslims and kikes.
>>
File: 1461174737752.jpg (16 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1461174737752.jpg
16 KB, 225x255
>>75099548
>>
>>75099765
True, I'd put that solidly in the category that sadism is bad... if we reduce it, it'll eventually get to pain=bad and any further reduction becomes nonsense.

>>75099854
Depends on the animal, fampai. Like if it's not a mammal, they can just fuck off.
>>
>>75099989
As a reptilian I am offended by your post.
>>
>>75099619
Why do humans have rights? for the same reason i guess... just think simple, you someone was about to kill you, would you like him to cut your thoat and hang you from the ceiling, or would you like him to shoot you in the head? i believe everyone would like the 2nd option. So animals should be treated like that as well. And if you think humans have rights because they are smarted, what about autistic kids ? or what about chimps/dolphines, you should go to prison for killing a chimp because "he is smart" ?
>>
>>75100076
LMAO !
>>
>>75099801
the adherence to the islamic religion indoctrinates anti-intellectualism preventing the development of future generation, no liberal state could compete with authoritarian enforcement of islamic communities, transplanted or otherwise.
>>
way to racist and close minded.

thats no way to treat the other cultures of the world.

everyone is equal.
>>
>>75099989
> it'll eventually get to pain=bad
No it won't

Reducing senseless suffering doesn't mean taking a complete pacifist stance. Shooting an animal in the head is humane. Hanging it up and letting it bleed out while still alive isn't much humane.
Giving them a fatal injection or some shit would be even more humane, but not financially feasible. Thus, the slightly less humane option (shooting them in the head) is atleast not senseless.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 290x174
>>75099989
>If it's not a mammal they can just fuck off
The mammals are the true lifestock.
>>
>>75100403
Okay, fine. If you fucking really want to do this, medkit.

Why should we not make animals suffer endlessly or pointlessly? Why does it matter?
>>
>>75100403
It's depressing that people are more willing to have this conversation about animals than humans. We put animals that are suffering out of their misery. We extend no such mercy to humans.
>>
>>75100339
> Belgian government imports cheap workforce from muslim country
> Blame their religion for everything

If germany won the war, none of this shit would be up for debate. Europe for europeans, Friendly Caliphate neighbours, crippled Russians, eternally warring asians, and Isolation starved Americas
>>
Funny thing is, Halal (halál) means death in Hungarian
>>
>>75098657
that made me lol hard
>>
>>75100713
It shows mental health and progression.
>>
>>75100108
It depends where you are. In the States, rights are considered endowed by God. In other nations, you'll typically get rights given by government. In philosophical matters, you'll get rights by divinity, or sentience, or simply by value. In practicality, all rights are at a root underlayed by the threat of justified violence if violated.

>Would you chose to get murdered one way or the other?
I'd probably agree I'd rather get shot, but I'm going to argue this really is a non-issue or this will eventually get to the point of

>Why eat animals at all?

In my view, the belief that someone has the right to practice their religious beliefs free of government intervention trumps the right of an animal.

>Do you believe that animal sacrifices, blah blah, blah, flaying, whatever are justified then by religious purposes?

Yes. It's all or nothing.
>>
>>75100400
Once again, this has nothing to do with race.
And i understand your point of view but i have to disagree. Just because they have a different culture it doesn't mean i am going to make someone suffer. They think women shouldnt be allowed to vote and they can mary multiple women, are you saying we should accept that?
>>
>>75100986
But it doesn't cause mental health issues.
>>
>>75100713
You're trying to put me on the spot, but you're asking the wrong question.
The question is not "why would we not", the question is "why would we".
Why would you pointlessly torture an animal if you could just kill it quick and easy at the same cost, probably even cheaper?

The only answers to this are sadism and ass backwards beliefs.

>>75100720
>We put animals that are suffering out of their misery. We extend no such mercy to humans.
Speak for yourself.
Sucks to be in a country without assisted suicide I guess
>>
>>75099399
>Europe is, was and will always be christian.
I'd say 3000 years ago, Europe wasn't Christian.
>>
They don't fuck with us so I don't care
>>
>>75101203
And that's truly the bigger issue; the reason is that this is considered moral way to kill an animal in old testament tradition. Why not simply ban Islamic practice?
>>
>>75101203
>Sucks to be in a country without assisted suicide I guess
Yes. It's maddening.

As someone with a family history of cancer and for whom opioids have no effect, I am a bit nervous about what awaits me in old age.
>>
>>75101192
no it doesn't , but it SHOWS that you might have some health issues. For me enjoy watching or even knowing someone is in pain, seems a bit odd to say the least.
>>
>>75101454
>Why not simply ban Islamic practice?
What's the difference between banning Islamic practice and banning what Islam practices? Splitting hairs, dude.

>>75101549
I'd tell you to buy a gun but you know
>>
>>75101662
Yes. This country is fucked in the head.

I'm sure they'll be happy to take my money in exchange for expensive drugs that won't work, though.
>>
>>75101192
for no good reason of course. I enjoy watching someone getting paunched if he talks shit or he is the one that starts the fight. But cows? what did cows ever did you...
>>
When I was in Nottingham, I wanted to grab a kebab, just to compare it to the kebab I can buy here in Poland.

Every place was halal. And I'm not talking only about migrant district (Hyson Green). I fucking gave up and got some chinese food. Btw, poo in loo restaurants were mostly halal too. What the fuck lads.
>>
>>75101610
Correlation=/=Causation

>>75101662
>What's the difference between banning Islamic practice and banning what Islam practices?
>Splitting hairs

Mate, those are the same thing. It's like banning circumcision; you're an outsider banning an essential tenant of a faith.

Even then, what happens? If muslims want halal meat, they'll import it from France. If they're Dutch. If it's impractical to do so, they'll have their own butchershops which do this in secret. If all the world is halal-less, they'll become vegans.

Why do you want to get your dick into a completely unrelated sort of deal from your existence and pay tax money for it?

>Muh animals

Fuck you, don't buy halal products then.
>>
>>75101821
A happy cow is a sight to behold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pBMAvAUFBI
>>
>>75101821
Poo, pls go.
>>
>>75101187
which is not for us to decide. who are we to tell them how they should live their lives?

we killed millions of innocent jews. we are in no position to tell people how to live.

its only fair that we make up for it by helping these less fortunate.
>>
>>75102018
It's a bit out of date, but here's a list of which supermarkets sell halal meat:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10816716/Find-out-which-supermarkets-and-restaurants-sell-halal-meat.html

It's not always labelled
>>
>>75099619
I wouldn't say they should have rights like people, but I don't feel they deserve to suffer simply because we're a more advanced lifeform. And that in some cultures have a man in the sky that allegedly tells them how to brutally kill shit and say a few words to make it safe to eat
>>
>>75102181
kill yourself. we try to have a discussion here
>>
>>75090201

I believe that Halal requires the animal to be bled out while still alive and conscious. It's unnecessarily cruel. The West kills the animal first and is comparatively humane.
>>
>>75102130
dayum... this is so cute... i hope i wasnt that soft
>>
>>75102107
>Even then, what happens? If muslims want halal meat, they'll import it from France.
So then it's the french sovereign that tolerates it, rather than your own countries. It is a difference.

You're basically advocating for legal pedophilia to be ok because you can just "get it done" in thailand. Not really, it just makes thailand a shithole.

>Why do you want to get your dick into a completely unrelated sort of deal from your existence
How is it unrelated to my existence? I like animals. If I have a say in it, I'm going to advocate against needless sadism.

>and pay tax money for it?
How? Please, tell me how shooting a sheep in the head is more expensive than getting one of those halal butchery machines to bleed out animals.
>>
>>75102503
we are discussing. we are discussing the value of all lives.

what makes yours, or mine, worth more than theirs?

who says we are more worthy of life than them?
>>
>>75102520
you are correct, they let the animal suffer on purpose , so it can ask " for allah's forgiveness" .... This is simply savage and idiotic.
>>
>>75102643
>So then it's the french sovereign that tolerates it, rather than your own countries. It is a difference.You're basically advocating for legal pedophilia to be ok because you can just "get it done" in thailand. Not really, it just makes thailand a shithole.

Honestly? If it was a fundamental tenant of Islam, I'd say good luck. It's like the Jew circumcision blowjob thing. The Jews in NY know it's illegal, but they don't give a fuck.

>How is it unrelated to my existence? I like animals. If I have a say in it, I'm going to advocate against needless sadism.

Do you eat halal meat? Do you work in an industry with meat products? Are you an animal that might end up slaughtered in a halal manner?

>How? Please, tell me how shooting a sheep in the head is more expensive than getting one of those halal butchery machines to bleed out animals.

Let's say your ban succeeds. If the police do not enforce it, the ban means nothing. To enforce it would require investigations, and court time. Court time that you, as a tax payer, pay for.

I would rather save a dollar in taxes, then get muddled down in the quagmire of banning religious practices from well established religions.
>>
>>75102287
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10816716/Find-out-which-supermarkets-and-restaurants-sell-halal-meat.html

Wow, some of these sell halal meat and don't even label it as halal. Fuck that, I love meat but making animals suffer needlessly is fucking barbaric.

Fuck, I love the brits, didn't meet a single unpleasant white brit (indiands are cool too), but the arabs are mostly douches. Please become great again ;_;
>>
>>75102696
what makes my opinion on THIS subject more worthy? the fact that i dont want mamals to be brutally murdered when they can have a much less painfull death. And if you are against that, you should have a conversation with a phsyciatrist. (sorry about my english)
>>
>>75103233
I agree. As Schopenhauer said:

>Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.
>>
Why aren't Peta huffing and puffing about halal shit?
>>
>>75103233
>>75103412
but its not up to us to decide for the animals. How can you sit there and say that we are right and we know better.

Why do you think you are right? You are the boss of the world you know?
>>
>>75103412
Wow. that is very nice, and i believe it is true as well.
>>
>>75103025
> It's like the Jew circumcision blowjob thing.
Nigger you're talking about something entirely different. This has no relation to Halal butchery. They don't give the baby a blowjob, they suck the blood out of it to keep it clean.
It's gross as shit and an outdated practice, but it doesn't hurt anyone. It's about as illegal as the Amish pissing on eachothers wounds.

As opposed to Halal butchery, under which the animal suffers ontop of it having no practical purpose.

>>75103025
>Do you eat halal meat? Do you work in an industry with meat products? Are you an animal that might end up slaughtered in a halal manner?
This really isn't an argument. Are you personally affected by a nigger raping and killing your mother? Who does it hurt except for your mother? Why does it matter when she's going to die anyways?
Funfact: it's ok to have opinions and work towards things even if the subject matter does not actually physically impact you. To claim otherwise is the single dumbest, edgiest, "I-googled-what-apathy-is" thing you could do.

>If the police do not enforce it, the ban means nothing. To enforce it would require investigations, and court time. Court time that you, as a tax payer, pay for.
The police are not in charge of enforcing it, it's the proper health and food regulations that would enforce it.
And those are, as you could fucking imagine if you used your head for a second, already all working using the tax dollar. That's right: you're right now paying tax dollars so other people make sure butchers and farmers do nothing that violates health and animal cruelty regulations.

You're seriously fucking dumb and have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>75103671
Because halal kills animals.
>>
>>75103794
arent.. god damn it
>>
>>75103794
i think i am right because you can see the animal is in pain. It's a fact. And no one(mentally health) wants to suffer. Thats a fact as well. And if someone enjoys suffering, it means we have to help him. Please stop behaving like that. Just because it is in their culture doesnt make it ok. and just because i am against it , it does not make me racist. What if they enjoyed killing women? or babies? would you be ok with that? because you can't know what a baby wants right?
>>
>>75091207
Would love this to happen
>>
>>75103671
have no idea, maybe because the want to stop the whole killing animals and not the way of killing them.
>>
>>75104330
PETA are fucking nuts. They kill thousands of animals every year.

They'd rather kidnap a happy, healthy pet dog and kill it, than let it continue being happy and healthy.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/peta-sued-for-kidnapping-dog-off-porch-killing-it/
>>
>>75098657
I got asked to leave my local library after I moved the Quran to the horror section.

Bastards.
>>
>>75104094
its totally racist, because its in their genes to be like that. thats a part of their race. thats the DEFINITION of racist.

and bugs hurt when you step on them. but people still kill spiders and cockroaches.

its not fair that we can dole out punishment to one type of animal and not the other.

its so racist and speciest. its a disgrace.

we are all equal, theres no two ways about it.

either we are all equal or we arent. and we most definietly are.
>>
>>75104576
well... thats ... just sad. Poor doggie...
>>
>>75104094
he's pulling your leg mate
>>
>>75104680
theoreticly you are correct, it is wrong to divide rights like that, but once again i am not against killing animals for food, i am agianst MAKING THEM SUFFER.
Also is not part of their RACE, its part of their CULTURE. RELIGIONS DOES NOT EQUAL RACE. Religion is an Ideology, and IDEOLOGIES shound never be IMMUNE to criticism.
Wouldn't you like to be someone AGAINST Hitler? After all it was part of his ideology, culture, or whatever you wanna call it, but it should be stopped by someone who could see, that man was not mentally healthy .
>>
>>75104740
yea i thought so too.. but like i said i am bored anyway
>>
>>75104959
its a definite part of their Race. Because its not religion at all. it doesnt matter if its Islam, Christianity or some other made up bunch of words from a long time ago.

Thats how those people are, its passed on from parent to child. its not their choice. its just who they are.

thats why we have no right to criticise them or change their ways. they have every right to be who they are as we do.

and those animals have a right to be below us on the food chain.

or, we cant eat them at all. because no matter what, we are always controlling them and breeding them to ultimately be our slaves and to die when we want them to.
>>
>>75105448
i love how you never answer to my questions.
Well it was nice talking to you, we can't accept each other opinions , so lets just dont fight. I think i have the freedom to express my concers about thats subject though. So i would appreciate it if you can just accept and present your counter-arguments without using words as "Racist". Thanks a lot anyway, rethink some of your opinions , and i will rethink mine. Maybe we can find a solution in the middle :) .
>>
>>75102181
>Jews
>Innocent

That's 3 Good Goy Points!

>We killed millions of jews

That's a whole 6 good goy points! and the day has only just started! You're gonna cost us some shekels if you keep it up!
>>
>>75105712
They think women shouldnt be allowed to vote and they can mary multiple women, are you saying we should accept that?`

That is literally the only question you asked me.

which i answered.

and lets not fight, lets talk like we have been the whole time.

you have the right to express your opinion and to so do i.

why are you playing the victim card? you were rude to me, not me to you.
>>
>>75089883
Funny, Halal means Death in Hungarian. Too bad we didn't ban this shit yet (and probably never will).
>>
>>75106126
they were innocent in all of this.

jews are being victimised by muslims. they are the victims here.
>>
>>75106209
I asked if you would like Hitler to be stopped, by someone. He didnt do any bad, until HE DID. it was an ideology. thats the point , ideas can become dangerous, and you should criticise them without fear of being called racist.

And sorry for being rude to you, i really am , it was a bad thing to do.
>>
>>75106260
I am not afraid for hungary, you people are brave and proud. You may ban it in the future. Love to Hungary from Greece !
>>
>>75106578
Thanks Greece anon, I was in Rhodes once, absolutely beautiful place. People were nice and based, best wishes for you and Greece!
>>
>>75106457
and the blood descendants of hitler, and possibly some of the other generals,etc all made a pact and didnt have children so hitlers bloodline wouldnt pass on.

why would anyone do this if it doesnt matter? have millions of children with hitlers sperm.

thank you for apologising, im sorry i didnt see that question.

would i stop hitler? Not at all. If i could change the past, i wouldnt change a thing.

This is our reality and it cant be changed. we can only change the future and learn from the past. And, you need to learn from both good and bad things. how to avoid bad things, or do them properly the next time.

thats how we learn.
>>
>>75106430
>Jews are the victims, they're not manipulating everyone behind the scenes

20 Good Goy Points! 29 in total now, 21 more and you'll get A WHOLE SHEKEL! Oy vey, you'll make me lose my shekels, at least talk about the 6 million too, Goyim.
>>
>>75106820
Thank you , you are really kind.
>>
>>75094876

There is LOADS of halal in the UK. Even in non-Islamic schools it just takes over the food system because they don't have the money to have two separate food options.
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>75090360
>pic related

>>75090201
Except for the lack of stunning procedures.

Also Islam is the second most worshipped religion and thus halal is more known.
And since halal=kosher but with diferent names if you ban one you ban both.
>>
>>75106862
That's my point. Learn from the past, whatever went wrong, dont let it go wrong again. It doesnt matter if the responsible person was Muslim (Osama Bin Laden) or German/Austrian Hitler. Roles can change, germans can be muslim terrorists, Arabs can be racist. Arabs can be good muslims/christians and germans can be good muslims/christians.
>>
File: LiterallyPigInBlanket.jpg (203 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyPigInBlanket.jpg
203 KB, 1125x1125
>>75098657
> pork meat products are all covered in plastic
> halal meat products are also covered in plastic
> that means TWO layers of plastic between them

> somehow the pork is powerful enough to magically contaminate the halal meat through TWO WHOLE LAYERS of plastic

mental illness really doesn't know any boundaries.
especially physical ones.
>>
>>75107232
This is very powerfull. Thanks for sharing, maybe people will change their minds after watching something so brutal...
>>
>>75107232
>humane

So that's where the fixation with beheadings comes from
>>
>>75106929
oh go away. you know the jews arent giving me any shekels at all.

>>75107238
Christians can be good. Christians can be bad. Atheists can... etc etc etc..

the only thing they have in common is their genes. they are all human.

why are they so enclined for violence? why are certain religions so attractive to certain types of people?

its offensive to tell these people that they are wrong about something.

and learning from the past is correct to do. ok, the last genocide didnt work probably. how can we do it better this time?

learning from the past also teaches you how sometimes the purpose wasnt wrong, but the execution was wrong.

so you learn a better way to do it.
>>
>pol turning vegan in a memetic way pretending western ways are any better

This board is getting hilarious.
>>
>>75107465
Vegan retard.
>>
>>75107232
Jesus christ that's fucked
>>
>>75107564
<---- i eat meat almost everyday. We talk about animal rights. That does not make us vegan.
>>
>>75107232
Theres literally nothing wrong with this gif. You have to slaughter these animals in some way. Youre like socialists statists. You assume everyone has the means to use "stun guns" as if they did anything, and want to impose a set of beliefs and procedures on everyone like a totalitarian asshole jerk dick milky licker.

Youre just a weak bitch.
>>
>>75098657
Well shit, i know what im doing from now on.
>>
>>75107889
keep swearing in one of the most civilized threads on /pol/ i've ever seen, it makes you look savage, and it help me prove my point. :) thanks for the help
>>
>>75107815
Then you are a hypocrite. You deny the animal its rights as soon as you breed it for the sole purpose of being eaten. It has no rights to begin with, it is merely a tool of the economic system. The whole concept of animal rights and capitalism are mutually exclusive. Youre essentially being a hypocritical communist tier faggot.
>>
>>75108016
Youre a retarded, soft, weak, politically correct leftist tier hypocrite who denies animals their rights.
>>
>>75108045
Nop , i just have standards. And yes i do not have the "strenght" to stop eating meat.
I want a better life for everyone, that does not mean i will stop eating meat. It is in my nature. I need protein, end of story. It does not make me hypocrite to know what i want, and it does not make me hypocrite to want better rights for animals.
>>
>>75108141
you only see black and white. But you can find grey in the middle. Stop being so fanatic.
>>
>>75107564
>pretending western ways are any better
>pretending

Kek, also:
>you have to be a vegan to care about how the steak on your plate was killed

>>75107889
>You assume everyone has the means to use "stun guns" as if they did anything,
Yes,sure , because an hydraulic hit on your head doesn't leave you unconcious

>and want to impose a set of beliefs and procedures on everyone like a totalitarian asshole jerk dick milky licker.
So? This method of killing practised in countries that impose a set of believes on everyone and act like totalitarian assholes. Or are you forgetting what Islam does to apostates? If we have to fight fire with fire so be it.

I know how badly you want a Sharia law Europe, Abdul but it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>75108667
Do not even bother trying to find a logical explanation about this kind of behavior.
>>
File: Religion of Peace.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>75107763
There is also this one
>>
You're worried about animal rights ? How about people, like refugees ?
>>
>>75109449
i am worried about them as well of course. but since i didnt see a thread about halal i thouhgt i would start one.
>>
>>75109389
damn...
>>
>>75107889
Don't you have some more natives to shoot?
>>
>>75109918
>>75109449
>>75109389
>>75108141
>>75107956
>>75107514
>>75107467
>>75107463
>>75107143
>>75106929
>>75106862
>>75106820
>>75106430
>>75106260
>>75106126
>>75104740
>>75104628
>>75104576
>>75103671
>>75103063
>>75102520
>>75102155
>>75102130
Sorry guys i am way too tired, and i have to go to sleep. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though. See you around people.
>>
>>75109389
Fuck Islam, seriously, burn them all fucking savages.
>>
>>75110230
You're retarded
>>
>>75107232
This is nature at work. Still better than getting tackled by a lion or some shit and being eaten alive through the asshole.
>>
>>75110934
At least the lion does it because it is his ONLY mean to eat. And normally kills in nature tend to be quick to avoid injuries from an agonizing animal.
>>
>>75100400
>>75102181
>>75102696
>>75103794
>>75104680
>>75105448
>>75106209
>>75106430
>>75106862
>>75107514

Holy shit. I now see why Germany is so cucked if the average Hans thinks like this guy. Probably b8 though but whatever.
>>
>>75112170
That's a lot of b8
>>
Nature is ruthless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzmqk6G_LUc
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.