[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Capitalist Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: lucifer speaks.jpg (115 KB, 1097x546) Image search: [Google]
lucifer speaks.jpg
115 KB, 1097x546
So turns out Mark Pellegrino (Lucifer) is a true capitalist. Not as red-pilled as Stefan Molyneux, but he certainly seems to think of PC culture as tyranny and would like to see an intellectual free market president. ACP sounds like a cool party, I think I might join them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gwISWN4BdA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8unxdBHU1U

Also, do you guys think it's true that most people are complete leftist statists till their mid 20s? I think it might have to do with the fact that your brain finishes developing at like 25 and then you actually start listening to reason and you realize you're paying for other people's bad decisions.
>>
>>75088715
They will get invaded by lefties and end up like Lolbearitearians.
>>
File: Banner2.png (50 KB, 1201x426) Image search: [Google]
Banner2.png
50 KB, 1201x426
American Capitalist Party
Liberty Parent of Science and Industry
http://theamericancapitalistparty.com

Platform
http://theamericancapitalistparty.com/platform.html

Policies
http://theamericancapitalistparty.com/policies.html
>>
File: CjUJZQ0UkAAUSA8.jpg (43 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
CjUJZQ0UkAAUSA8.jpg
43 KB, 600x336
Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of economic regulations, or restricting the free exercise of voluntary production and trade.
>>
File: 1461532639524.jpg (692 KB, 2439x1720) Image search: [Google]
1461532639524.jpg
692 KB, 2439x1720
>We stand for reason, for individual rights, for limited Constitutional government, and for laissez-faire capitalism
>We oppose statism, dictatorship, and religious fanaticism in any and all forms because we oppose every type of coercive control over the freedom of the human mind.
>Rights are inalienable moral principles the protection of which forms the sole reason human beings require government.
>We unequivocally repudiate the notion, in any and all forms, of "group rights."

If you're an American, why haven't you joined the ACP yet? It's the only sensible party with reasonable policy proposals.
>>
>[G]overnment—like any other service provider—has a right to demand and collect fees for its necessary services, fees which can be referred to as proper taxation.

How will an American Capitalist Party finance government?
>>
File: Platform.png (387 KB, 656x3298) Image search: [Google]
Platform.png
387 KB, 656x3298
Platform
>>
File: Policies.png (1 MB, 1340x8756) Image search: [Google]
Policies.png
1 MB, 1340x8756
>>75096568

Policies
>>
>>75094854
Written like a ponzi scam...
>>
File: aLktm.png (94 KB, 721x683) Image search: [Google]
aLktm.png
94 KB, 721x683
>>75096568
>>75097401

All of these center text. This homie needs some frames.
>>
>>75094854
That's a good question, I would say we just get away from the federal government, which should only be there for strategic planning and executing approved wars, while every other government function, as much as it is needed to a bare minimum, is handled locally--at the State level. Remember, our Constitution and humble beginnings already have this foundation in place and it would be very easy to transition "back" to it.
>>
>>75097401
>walfare is bad but the government stealing taxes for the miltary is a-ok
Basicallth jew the party
>>
>>75098022
We don't have an efficient military right now, because the MIC is too big and too influential. What I think the ACP wants, is a base of operations with generals who, if war was upon us, could mobilize State troops and execute military plans well.

I think the party platform is all for the dismantlement of money going into the military function of the government on a basis that it is right now, I think it was 55% of the 2015 budget? So I don't see an issue here, you need military, but to which degree and how much power it has in an individual's life (taxes) depends solely on what the party wants to do, which in the case of the DNC and RNC is of course a concern, since they both advocate for big military without oversight.
>>
>>75100546
Just let it die, it seems as though people are too enveloped by Trump right now to see straight. I'll be making threads over the next few weeks, because this is a new party and we can join in on the fun and mold the party platform if we see issues and help straighten things out.

But so far, this party seems to have the best future of America in mind.
>>
HOLY SHIT IS THAT FUCKING JACOB???
>>
>>75088715
I had no idea the man was this based, good on you Lucy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.