[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do monarchies still exist today? >King goes to EU for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fuck de koning.jpg (77 KB, 694x462) Image search: [Google]
fuck de koning.jpg
77 KB, 694x462
Why do monarchies still exist today?

>King goes to EU for a speech
>says we should all do our part to make Europe strong
>Britain shouldn't leave
>we should all take refugees
>we should all be tolerant
>we need "muh solidarity"

He's only been King for two years, this is going to go on for another few decades.
>>
>>75071011
he lost my respect when he changed queen's day to king's day
what a fucking goof
>>
>>75071011

Because who gives a fuck?

Presidents are just as useless.
>>
>rich person recommends that poor and middle class taxpayers fund more foreigners coming to europe, fund the retarded eu project, put up with their communities being flooded by foreigners and destroyed, tolerate intolerance

>he then returns to his mansion in his wealthy neighborhood full of white people

I laugh everytime
>>
>>75071214
Because a President doesn't rule until death or until they step down
>>
File: deus vult.png (354 KB, 630x349) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.png
354 KB, 630x349
Fucking shills. I thought Monarch's are supposed to be neutral on politics, what are they playing at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

What started as a murmur, in the pubs and clubs and wherever people congregate in this country, is now beginning to reach a crescendo roar, and what people are saying is, GET BRITAIN OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
>>75071309

>rule
>be a powerless puppet
>>
>>75071011
Hes just a entitled cunt with a palace you're forced to pay for. You should probably ace that pussy.
>>
>>75071574
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>75071793

Monarchs don't have any powers you tulip faggot
>>
>>75072113
Yes they do, they just choose not to use them.

And if we got rid of the monarchy, we'd need a new constitution, which would lead to more power for the President
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.