[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ and Masculinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Nu Male.png (317 KB, 352x510) Image search: [Google]
Nu Male.png
317 KB, 352x510
So, /pol/ I just watched 20 minutes of this effete little cunt try and define masculinity by interview a bunch of complete failures as men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzgDtmAGeBg

>inb4 Vice

Anyway, it led me to get a thread on discussing masculinity going. I've found Jack Donovan's book on the subject to quite objective, but I'm interested in what /pol/ has to say on that matter.
>>
>>75067935
To be a man is to be strong
>Physically Strong
>Mentally Strong
>Emotionally Strong
>Morally Strong
>Strong Values
>Strong Convictions
etc
>>
>>75068649
shit familia thats alot
imma just be a #cruzmissile instead
>>
>>75068720
#CruzMissiles still need to be morally strong and have strong religious beliefs, easier to be a Bernie Bro, they are the true opposite of man-hood
>>
Become a #Jebhead if you want to be the man we need
>>
>>75067935
>Jack Donovan
I'm not going to listen to a gay guy's opinion on being masculine and Jack's just some weird larper. Being a man is always linked to women and what it means to be feminine. The two have to collaborate. People like the Stoics are much more worthwhile listening to.
>>
>>75070419

Whilst I acknowledge that Donovan is indeed a faggot, his book is strikingly objective.
>>
File: 1451908040885.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451908040885.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>75067935
>m-muh masculinity!
>w-wimmin won't fuck me!
>lift br-bruh!
God, you obnoxious little cunts sicken me to death.

>Jack Donovan's
Jack Donovan's a degenerate fucking faggot. What is up with all you millennial half-men worshipping fags?

Gas the millennials! Generation war now!
>>
>>75070419
So you're denying masculinity is deeply rooted in the protection and the maintenance of tribal groups? that the 4 tactical virtues of masculinity aren't a thing? courage, mastery, strength and honor? you define manhood by how it's related to femininity? fucking lol
>>
>>75070844
It's based on family. Not being a degenerate Mad Max reject.
>>
>>75070419
>>75070844
>>75070993
You people are all faggots-in-waiting retards. "Masculinity" is just a collection of traits expressed by the males of most vertebrate species. This shit isn't magical. And it won't make you failures worthwhile people. Nor is trying to pretend you're human beings likely to get you more sex. Just stop. Either be something worth bothering with or just kill your worthless selves. Jesus fucking Christ I am absolutely fed up with people claiming to be "masculine" whining like hungry calves day and night. Grow the hell up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.