[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >good university >work part time >church every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448684649113.png (56 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1448684649113.png
56 KB, 1000x500
>be me
>good university
>work part time
>church every week
>dont smoke/drink
>not a degenerate like most people my age
>red pilled
>vote conservative
>never had a girl friend in my life
>always see girls going for shitskins/niggers
>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl first semester
>these sub humans arabs give her drugs at a party
>all of a sudden she skips class and just uses me for notes
>apparently she's a whore now too

What the fuck. I try to life good and non-dengerate and nothing good happens

Our women are race traitors. What the FUCK do I do? I'm sick of it, I refuse to settle for for women like this...
>>
>>75064079
get buff and plow bitches, learn to manipulate women. the shitskins do it. befriend the shitskins and simpli do what they do, don't appologize to the woman for wanting to fuck her make it known
>>
>>75064079
>posting this b8 again

aussie with a proxy
>>
>>75064079
you are not a high enough skill to tame a she beast

you should of red pilled her when you had the chance.
>>
no woman in uni likes the arabs, at my uni they are known for being loud and smelling bad and everyone hates them.
>>
File: 1463937357870.jpg (62 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
1463937357870.jpg
62 KB, 599x586
Heres how to fix it:

1). Go to scoobys fitness website, make a custom meal plan and custom exercise plan

2). Get a gym membership

3). Get on Anavar for 5 weeks at 30mgs a day with a PCT of 4 weeks on nolva/clomid.

You should be golden in two months if you train hard.
>>
> be nerd
>work at McDonald's
> be churchcuck
> don't socialize with people
> be niceguy.jpg
> rant on to everyone about niggers and Jews
> talk to girl once and she asks you to take notes for her
> think you're in love

Stop being such a beta and maybe you'll get a girl. You're literally the pol version of a neckbeard
>>
>>75064708
this
>>
>>75064079
Why do you leaves post the same bait every day, do you not have lives to live?
>>
We had this thread yesterday
>>
>>75064079
>Caring about the eternal vagina
>>
>>75064079
>Our women are race traitors
women are naturally traitors. They don't have the sense of the community, the sense of nations or else, they are different from men.
Did you just wake up or what ?
we need to make them our propriety again. We can only make them ours by killing all shitskins
>>
>>75064079
Move out of toronto.
>>
>>75068144
To where?

Every other city is filled with rednecks
>>
>I refuse to settle for for women like this...
Stop making excuses for being a beta faggot. It's not about you settling, you just can't get puss because you still live in your mom's basement.
>>
>>75064079
>Our women are race traitors. What the FUCK do I do? I'm sick of it, I refuse to settle for for women like this...
You should've started the post with this, it would've grabbed more attention.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.