[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ ready for WWIII?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: WW3.png (327 KB, 4500x2592) Image search: [Google]
WW3.png
327 KB, 4500x2592
Is /pol/ ready for WWIII?
>>
>>75060258
How fucked would US be when Hillary starts ww3?
>>
>>75060424
hehe alas you do not understand anon, the US would own faces in ww3.
>>
>>75060424
Not as much as us.
>>
>>75060424
Not really desu, she's a bloodthirsty hag. She would bathe in the blood of our enemies given the chance. Haven't you seen her interviews after getting Osama and Qaddafi?
>>
>>75060258
TOPKEK Kurds <3
>>
>>75060258
mmm china is the interesting wildcard, I think it would refrain from joining, or it would join on the side of nato.

I think this would be the case because china's government is nothing if not pragmatic and I think it will try its best to forgo a war with the US.

I think china may want to fight russia in order to break it apart into weaker states, so that it may more easily influence them.
>>
File: 1443381650585.gif (1 MB, 491x270) Image search: [Google]
1443381650585.gif
1 MB, 491x270
>>75060424

>Hillary how do you respond to accusations that nuking China 15 times was unnecessary
>>
>>75060978
shit #imwithher now

I would love to see that.
>>
>>75060258
Where is the islamic state?
>>
>>75060258
>India, Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon supporting CSTO
>Civil War in Benelux, France, Germoney and Sweden
>China a 'wildcard'
>ASEAN not all in unanimous support for NATO
>Argentina blank
>Mexico, Syria not failed states

surely you jest
>>
>>75061337
>Argentina blank
Blank - Blanco - White
>>
>>75061337
>>India, Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon supporting CSTO
India is a strong ally of Russia and member of BRICS, Algeria has been diplomatically end economically supporting Assad and Russia since 2011, Iraq and Lebanon are military allies of Syria and Russia
>>Civil War in Benelux, France, Germoney and Sweden
Countries that will never support a war for US interests but are bound by NATO or EU. Civil unrest and likely a civil war are unavoidable.
>>China a 'wildcard'
China's solely interested in profit. They are bound by military alliance (SCO) but they don't trust Russia.
>>ASEAN not all in unanimous support for NATO
Vietnam has a Russian naval base operational there. It would be stupid to support NATO while hosting a CSTO base, wouldn't it?
>>Argentina blank
Argentina has no reason to join either side. Muh Malvinas is a thing of the past, they learned not to fuck with Britain. Also their government is weak as fuck.
>>Mexico, Syria not failed states
AFAIK the Syrian government is still in charge of the military and a good chunk of the population. But yeah, wars fuck your shit up don't they?
Mexico is irrelevant.

Did it bother you to use google?
>>
>>75060258
> Uzbekistan shaded as a CSTO turncoat.

Even in hypothetical war-game situations, the smelly retard Uzbek with bone in brain makes shameful idiocy because he is genetically closer to fat extinct monkey of Gobi desert than to human.
>>
Sweden, Germany, NL, Belgium and France in civil war..?

?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.