[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they going to try to kill Trump? They keep saying he won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Are they going to try to kill Trump? They keep saying he won't be President...
>>
>>75060253
Trump Is God’s Choice for President

Trump cannot win. The American people are lost. We are about to be totally destroyed. Based on what I have learned, these are logical conclusions. This is what my logical mind would have me believe and my logical mind is wrong!

Against All Odds

To date, Donald Trump has defied all odds. He is the only candidate in the moderate era, with a chance at becoming President, who is still his own person. He owns himself and from a Christian perspective, that is problematic. However, this is clearly God’s plan. He is the only man who broke the choke hold on the GOP by the criminal Bush family. We are a nation whose ruler, at the moment, is planning to attack the American people with foreign troops after collapsing the economy. There are plans to attack the American military, who would dare stand with the people, in defense of our culture, Christian traditions and personal liberties.

In his march to the Presidency, Trump has overcome the following:
>>
>>75060253
THEY will be gone quickly , they'll be gone very very quickly .
>>
>>75060373
1. Vicious and unrelenting attacks from the media.

2. Vilification from both the left and the right.

3. He has escaped assassination.

4. He won a Presidential nomination when the entire leadership of his party, said he would never become President because “they” choose, not the people.

5. Trump is not owned by any special interest and the special interests, despite their hit ads and secret meetings to plan on how to remove Trump for their personal reasons, cannot figure out how to marginalize Trump.

It doesn’t matter who comes against Trump, he only grows stronger with each successive victory. Just ask Glenn Beck how well he is doing after throwing all his resources behind Cruz. And ask lyin’ Ted and Heidi how their marriage is doing after going through this ideal.
>>
File: 1464130565212.jpg (60 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1464130565212.jpg
60 KB, 690x460
>>75060418
“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” Revelation 19:15

God Will Choose Whom He Wishes

I know that Donald Trump is not running a Christian political campaign. But in case you have not noticed, God can, and has, used anybody to lead of his own choosing. And that this critical time in history, why would God choose a Christian leader? After all, America has become the most unchristian nation. We have murdered 60 million unborn citizens without a trial. We glorify every perversion, wickedness and intrusive behavior of the LGBT. It is not enough for the LGBT to be tolerated and have their Constitutional rights protected, they demand that we believe as they do. They think they have legitimate status as a protected class and they think they can force us to abandon our faith. They are sinners and we continue to elect the wicked who advance this most unholy agenda. We live in a nation that kills innocents with drones. Our every move is spied upon. I have covered how Obama, a man of very low moral character, has placed “enemies of the state” (i.e. the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist organization) into key

positions in our government (i.e. DHS).
>>
>>75060459
Our church leaders have been recruited to abandon their flock and to lead them astray. Your pastor puts IRS tax laws ahead of the word of God. When was the last time your Pastor spoke to the congregation about the evils of abortion and how it needed to be stopped? Pedophilia is the last prohibition that remains intact in our Godless nation and that prohibition is about to be removed through the efforts of George Soros and Kevin Jennings (Hillary Clinton’s education lackey who happens to be transgender). America has not only become a Godless nation, it has become a despicable collection of perverts and murderers. The Common Sense Show exists thanks to perverts and criminals like Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump is not a Christian and he does not have to be because he does not lead a Christian nation. Donald Trump is a modern day Jehoshaphat (see 2 Chronicles 20). His people were faced by three overwhelming armies. Jehoshaphat and his people had no chance to survive in the same manner as Donald Trump and the American people. Yet, God worked an amazing miracle and Jehoshaphat’s enemies attacked each and killed each other as Jehoshaphat’s men were signing praises to the Lord. … …

Serving God’s Will

Against all odds, we will soon have a leader who will soon serve God’s will, whether or not he realizes that this is chosen mission.

“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.” Revelation 19:15 (KJV)

http://archive.is/7pseW

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/14/trump-is-gods-choice-for-president/
>>
It will take more than that to kill a bull moose
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 564x400
I think they may try yea.

Also if he wins, i know they will tank the economy for 4 years and cause rioting on a mass level.
>>
Trump is 3 steps ahead, at minimum...at all times.
>>
my grandpa is convinced someone is going to kill trump
>>
>>75060764
They're playing checkers while this nigger is playing four dimensional chess, as they say
>>
We all know his death would spark a civil war.
He's quite immune to assassination at the moment.
>>
Anti-Trump protesters screaming at a young family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfIw4AuuXw4
>>
>>75060897
I fear the spaceniggers Hillary said she'd reveal info on once she became president might play 5D chess
>>
File: 1463963858124.jpg (625 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463963858124.jpg
625 KB, 1080x1920
>>75060373
>>75060418
>>75060459
>>75060503
Preach it brother
>>
>>75060253
You can't stump the Trump even!
>>
>>75060253
No, he is a establishment candidate now.
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (108 KB, 1018x299) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
108 KB, 1018x299
>>75060253
>The Jews kill Jesus for the third time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.