[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's done it again guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 8uKuEm.jpg (361 KB, 1266x960) Image search: [Google]
8uKuEm.jpg
361 KB, 1266x960
He's done it again guys
>>
>>75057866

Based Ben
>>
That's not the original.
>>
>>75058095
Not an argument.
>>
>>75058095
What is, then?
>>
>>75057866
I'm waiting for that guy to explain why Trump's company is insuring against the effects of global warming.
>>
File: 1458606364616.jpg (191 KB, 850x446) Image search: [Google]
1458606364616.jpg
191 KB, 850x446
>>75058436
Listen, kike... you know we've already explained this to jew... but for sake of the class we'll give you the short of it one more time so you can pretend to deny hearing it next time you jew somewhere else.

No one denies the climate is changing. Of course the climate is changing. We're exiting a little ice age and a period of cooling. Liberals and kikeborn like yourself have framed the entire argument within a lie because that is what kikes like you were born to do.

What the "denial" is about stems entirely around the effects of human contribution... which is shaky at best. There have been massive swings in temperatures on the planet over thousands of years, and only liberal narcissism insists that we're entirely responsible for all of it in just the last 50.

The liberal, however, isn't looking for solutions. The parasite class is using this while demanding more control. Control over people, control over business... all wrapped up in a lie that "if the goy doesn't sign over all of their rights now we're all going to diieeeeeeee!"

The Jew can't even discuss the issue without lying, projecting a falsehood from the very beginning... because you kikes are incapable of telling the truth about anything.
>>
>>75059491
>No one denies the climate is changing.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
>>
So did Zyklon Ben just give up and start pandering to the same people who had been relentlessly trolling him for years? Or did he end up being redpilled by the very edits that he protested so much?
>>
>>75057866
>not an argument

confirmed that zyklon ben still browses pol

ben pls come back and also pls cumback
>>
>>75059994
He's so clearly talking about the notion that it's human made that I don't understand how YOU don't understand.
>>
File: 1456903823298.jpg (790 KB, 1181x1748) Image search: [Google]
1456903823298.jpg
790 KB, 1181x1748
>>75057866
is that stef
>>
>>75057866
Post original
>>
>>75060277
Didn't he leave a time stamp some time ago?
>>
>>75060155
I think it's a little of column A and a little of column B.

My understanding is that prior to and during the publication of his book, he was under the impression that a lot of us were ironic liberals dedicated to parodying conservatives.
After his book was published though, he realized that we are actually alt-right, and that the efforts to "troll" him were originally just because our ideals overlapped with his and it was easy to co-opt his comics.
>>
>>75060552

Was kind of waiting for that.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/656100109386674176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/408977616926830592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
"Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, hoax!"
>>
>>75057866
>>75058095
>>75058253
should add on a side thing showing happy merchant blowing the bubbles
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.