[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flat Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 30
File: Flat_earth.png (396 KB, 543x543) Image search: [Google]
Flat_earth.png
396 KB, 543x543
When will /pol/ accept flat earth?

Think about this for a second. What do you see with your eyes? Flat horizons. Please watch some videos of baloons, x-15s, and others flying at high altitudes. Flat horizons. When you blindly accept the round earth theory, your brain will convince you of illusions that are not there. "Wow the earth looks really flat, but that's only because the surface area is so large, and I can even see the curve."

You can't see the full circumference of the earth. Why do you think there's never been such picture? We've been far enough to take this picture yet we don't.

Is it really so hard to believe? Oh that's right, it would undo everything you know.

Why do you think people get so defensive over the matter?
>>
Jewish astro turfing campaign to marginalize real conspiracy theories. Fuck off kike
>>
>>75055591
bump
>>
File: gliderpilots.jpg (110 KB, 1500x999) Image search: [Google]
gliderpilots.jpg
110 KB, 1500x999
>>
>>75055591
>da joos

Lol. Typical.
>>
>>75055478

you convinced me dawg, im a #cruzmissle now!
>>
>>75055478
Eric Dubay is the same disinfo kike who claims that dinosaurs are fake.
>>
File: 1460503271762.jpg (63 KB, 533x650) Image search: [Google]
1460503271762.jpg
63 KB, 533x650
>>75055478
When will morons realize that flat earth was meant to be satire akin to flying spaghoot bakemono?
>>
>>75055478
> being this desperate for trolling material
>>
>>
>>75055718
Any researched person who knows anything about anything will blame the Jews. Get the fuck out
>>
>>75055828
>its the boogey-jews trying to make us looks like retards guys i swear

the real jewish conspiracy is that the earth is round
>>
> Every very observable planets in the universe is a globe
> For some reason the earth is flat
Do you not believe in telescopes ? Do you think they hide fakes images somehow in every telescopes in the world ?
>>
Oh man these responses are so predictable.

>troll
>stupid
>da joos
>autistic
>retard

Any excuse to further yourself from reality. Take that blue pill, /pol/.

Are you sad because all your little sci-fi dreams won't come true? Let me tell you something. We will never have interstellar space travel, colonize moon, colonize mars, or any of that shit. Get over it.
>>
File: der sturmer.jpg (130 KB, 517x620) Image search: [Google]
der sturmer.jpg
130 KB, 517x620
>>75055919
flat earth is a psyop. Flat earthers flock to falseflag videos more then anything. It's obviously trying to discredit the alt-right/jew conscious goys
>>
File: horsey foreign aid.jpg (992 KB, 1022x771) Image search: [Google]
horsey foreign aid.jpg
992 KB, 1022x771
the flat earth psyop is so big that they even got Tila Tequila and B.o.B in on it
>>
>>
If there was really any conspiracy, wouldn't it be that the Jews would support a round earth? The point would be to make us believe opposite, since the earth does appear flat to the human eye.

Tell me, if a shuttle is entering near the equator, how is it all of a sudden the surface area was just soooooo wide that it became flat.
>>
>>75055478
> american education
>>
>>75056267
>my country is shit
>>
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
>>75055478

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)
>>
>>75056425

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)
>>
>>75056446

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)
>>
>>75056259
You can literally see the curve in that photo
>>
>>75055748
Eric Dubay names the jew and is an outcast even in the flat earth community because of it

I would think /pol/ would appreciate that
>>
>>75055478
OP is right, the world is completely flat. We all live on a floating disc in space. Who cares if "science" tells us that every other planet in the universe is "rounded" or "circular" or "global". And who cares if these crazy scientists tell us that if the world was really flat then all the water would simply fall off into space. Who cares about medication, the "doctors" don't know for sure if these meds make my brain better or not. Apples, Oranges are not round either by the way. Have you ever inserted a coin up your own asshole. I have and I can tell you it didn't come out round like a normal turd would. So there. I need to get out of bed now to take a pee in my mommys hole.
>>
>>75056692
He's a shill just like you
>>
>>75056468
Stop elaborating you kike, Earth is flat and that's it ! Unless you want to be a hologram ? Do you ?
>>
>>75055478
How do round the world flights happen then?
Magic just teleports you to the other side?
>>
soo many shill ITT. You guys are not even good at this. The overwhelming majority of /pol/ believes that flat earth is disinfo. Every flat earth thread is drenched in kike shill's agreeing with each other. Back to the drawing boards Jews, this psyop has gone stale
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>75056895

Fuck off you shill, Earth is NOT flat. Earth is HOLLOW. Also, what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari
>>
>>75056834
A shill that names the jew?

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>75056757
>muh white coat man say no
>>
File: theblueprint.png (744 KB, 502x594) Image search: [Google]
theblueprint.png
744 KB, 502x594
Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)
>>
>>75057257

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)
>>
>>75057282

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.
>>
>>75055718
Not an argument.
>>
I accept it.
>>
>>75055591
>Jewish shill trying to sway people away from a real conspiracy

Fuck off kike
>>
File: fuck outta here.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
fuck outta here.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>75057107
what the fuck is that supposed to mean? If I was the ADL and I saw a dramatic increase in antisemitic conspiracy theories I would probably try to marginalize them...

Here what will happen to a normie when they check out dubays gay ass website

>go onto the atlantean conspiracy or whatever the fuck his gay ass website is called
>see a documentary on hitler
>scroll down
>see a documentary on flat earth
>scroll down
>see a post about dinosaurs being fake
>now antisemitism is synonymous with lunatic fringe
>>
>>75055478
The earth is a hollow sphere

Fuck off to /x/
>>
>>75056550
>fisheye lenses don't exist
>photos can't be manipulated
>>
>>75055478
>What do you see with your eyes? Flat horizons
And this is the reason I won't listen to anything else you have to say.
>>
>>75055478
what are the benefits of adopting that retarded belief?
there are none, so fuck off
>>
Every flat earther needs to join the navy just so they can Btfo them wheb they learn about firing the guns.
>>
WHERE
>>
IS
>>
>>75057728
combobreaker
>>
THE
>>
CURVATURE
>>
File: faggot.jpg (24 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
24 KB, 367x451
>>75057805

On your dad's ass (AKA the place you were born from).
>>
File: fuckingretard.png (18 KB, 539x178) Image search: [Google]
fuckingretard.png
18 KB, 539x178
>>75055478
>go outside
>put ruler on the ground
BALLERS BTFO
>>
>>75057257
Kek
> TRUE mathematics

because 1+1 was always 3.
>>
>>75055478
you people and your flat earth faggotry and no pork allowed shit are a cancer on the world
>>
File: epic_1b_20160522045823_01.jpg (263 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160522045823_01.jpg
263 KB, 2048x2048
>>75055478
>You can't see the full circumference of the earth. Why do you think there's never been such picture?
Hello CIA psyop agents.

http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
>>
File: epic_1b_20160522081445_01.jpg (256 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160522081445_01.jpg
256 KB, 2048x2048
>>75056019
What else are people meant to say when you spout stuff designed to discredit people who believe in plausible conspiracies?
>>>/x/
>>
>>75058278
No nigga, the whole earth. You really don't think that picture could be fake? Lad.
>>
>>75058416
You actually think that's a real photo....lad. Cmon.

Still no picture of ENTIRE earth.
>>
>>75056259
>Tell me, if a shuttle is entering near the equator, how is it all of a sudden the surface area was just soooooo wide that it became flat.
A sphere is a euclidean surface, so will appear locally (the key here is locally) flat, once you get close enough.
You would see the same occur if you were microbe sized on a sphere 100m across.
>>
File: hull-down-03.png (2 MB, 2154x994) Image search: [Google]
hull-down-03.png
2 MB, 2154x994
>>
>>75058519
Sorry, I just don't think that's the case. Nice explanation, though.

It doesn't seem possible at all. Not from what we've been told. It's hard to take it seriously.
>>
File: epic_1b_20160517173550_01.jpg (268 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160517173550_01.jpg
268 KB, 2048x2048
>>75058437
>>75058508
>No nigga, the whole earth
How the fuck can you see all of sphere simultaneously in a single image? You'd have to make a mosaic, because a sphere, you know, goes all the way around?

And yes these do look realistic, the link has hundreds of photos from the last 11 months.

>>75058736
>It doesn't seem possible at all. Not from what we've been told. It's hard to take it seriously.
Lovely non-answer
>>
>>75058278
the clouds aren't moving, just like every other time lapse shot nasa provides us
>>
these threads should be deleted as spam

get your shit together janitors
>>
>>75058860
It really wouldn't be that hard if from a good distance. If I hold a ball in my hand from a certain distance at a certain angle, I can see almost all dimensions.

I still don't believe that the surface area is wide enough to support sphere theory.
>>
>>75059130
you would love reddit
>>
File: epic_1b_20160522003634_01.jpg (275 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160522003634_01.jpg
275 KB, 2048x2048
>>75059061
But they are if you actually compare photos taken 2 hours apart
>>
File: epic_1b_20160522024728_01.jpg (265 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
epic_1b_20160522024728_01.jpg
265 KB, 2048x2048
>>75059185

>>75059171
What the fuck are you on about?
You can never see more than 50% of the surface of a sphere (ignoring say holding a very small ball between your eyes because humans have two eyes)
> I can see almost all dimensions.
Except you can't see the other side of it.

>I still don't believe that the surface area is wide enough to support sphere theory.
How can an area be wide?
You can take the earth's radius and get a rough idea of surface area using 4*pi*radius^2

Are you baiting me?
>>
>>75055478
So that time I sailed around the world was just what, exactly? Or how you can see the curvature of the earth just standing on a mountain?
>>
if the earth is flat then why are all other planets spheres
>>
File: WavePropagation.jpg (93 KB, 738x394) Image search: [Google]
WavePropagation.jpg
93 KB, 738x394
Can Flatfags explain seismology?
>>
>>75059470
All the seismologists are iluminerty
>>
>>75059324
How do they explain timezones? The rotational velocity of the earth? Why is it not daytime on the entire planet at the same time if the earth is flat?
>>
>>75055478
Except none of the images you present in your shitposts have flat horizons. Shitposting goes on
>>>/b/
and
>>>/x/
>>
>>75055478
If the Earth is flat then explain how stars are seen so diferently from different points of the Earth at the same time
Oh, and explain why if I look the horizon I can see it turn downwards at the edges
Get rekt flatfags
>>
>>75059642
They say the sun is 3000km away or something and acts like a spotlight somehow and it sets because of magic vanishing points that happen to involve the sun going over the horizon somehow.
Oh and the sun changes its magical path to make the seasons happen too.
I don't know either.
>>
I've been wondering for a while how the whole planetary magnetic field is supposed to work with a flat earth, given the polar nature of magnets.
>>
>>75059334
Shhh, you are using to much logic for the flat earth people. You'll hurt their brains.
>>
File: ULkqCIg.gif (1 MB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
ULkqCIg.gif
1 MB, 482x482
Roundheads BTFO
>>
File: eclipse.jpg (11 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
eclipse.jpg
11 KB, 750x498
>>75059914
>this kills the flat fag
>>
>>75059830
Anon they claim gravity is magnetic sometimes
>>
File: 1455884141396.jpg (54 KB, 1620x854) Image search: [Google]
1455884141396.jpg
54 KB, 1620x854
>>75060038
>exactly the same size
>>
>>75060228
>exactly the same size
Actually, the sun looks smaller than the moon
And remind me how are polar years possible (six months of light/6 months of dark) if the Earth is flat
>>
>>75055478
You can SEE the curvature of the earth from a high vantage point. Why do you think if you look out at incoming ships through binoculars on the horizon you can see the mast before the body. 0/10 you can't even troll effectively you blatant retard.
>>
This is the most retarded thread I've ever had the displeasure of reading.
>>
>>75060461
>this shit again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfbvwqjITLg

Watch and learn.
>>
>>75056019
If you're not already a company man, you should be.
>>
If the gravitation as we know it doesn't work and the Earth "plate" is accelerating upwards at 9.81 m/s^2 how do the satellites work?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
Ignore the lies.

Something new is coming.
>>
>>75060228
But they're not, the moon can appear slightly larger or smaller than the sun.
Annular eclipses happen if the moon is near apogee and the earth near its perihelion

Also explain why the model of the solar system allows anyone to predict solar eclipses?

>>75060666
>bottom of the boat is still below the horizon
jej
>>
File: sunset.jpg (35 KB, 766x557) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
35 KB, 766x557
>>75055478
ummm...
>>
>>75060870
Magic vanishing points anon
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.