[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once America and Russia team up, is anyone safe? >goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: trump-putin-1024.jpg (143 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
trump-putin-1024.jpg
143 KB, 1024x768
Once America and Russia team up, is anyone safe? >goodbye ISIS
>goodbye Turkey
>goodbye China
>>
>>75055351
>China

Come on, somebody gotta make your shit
And it sure as hell ain't gonna be Mexico
>>
No because the fucking pansy Western Europeans will try and start a coalition against us or some shit. It will probably be USA, Russia and Australia vs the cucks.
>>
>>75055351
I have described Russia and America as people who pretend to fight in public, but in private we divide up the world between us like amicable brothers carving up a turkey.
>>
>>75055423
They'll all fall in line to the superior nations.
>>
>>75055351
>goodbye personal freedom
>>
File: 1451176386510.jpg (223 KB, 468x720) Image search: [Google]
1451176386510.jpg
223 KB, 468x720
>>75056498
You have no freedom, fucking retard. You get arrested for free speech and the European Union admitted to stopped far right DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED leaders.
>>
>>75056498
>wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter, grandma, aunty all get raped by ahmed
At least I have my personal freedoms!
>>
>>75055399
why not you, right you're bending your knees five times a day, why did you slants take islam.
>>
>>75055351
They won't.
It's impossible, and youre dumb for thinking otherwise.
>>
c-can I come
>>
>>75056711
To be fair the russians will rape all of those if they are permitted into Europe too
>>
The Russian government is not our friend.
>>
>>75055423
>No because the fucking pansy Western Europeans will try and start a coalition against us or some shit.
they can't even keep their own shit together. they're currently using the US as a crutch in so many ways
or have you not heard trump speak yet?
>>
>>75057079
Please, note how the only ones talking about Russo-American friendshipare the burgers.We have no such illusions.

We don't trust them. Their friendship is poisoned.
>>
>>75057110
Under American empire
>>
>>75055351
>he thinks two rival powers will put all past differences aside for no legitimately practical reason

Do you fail to understand Russia's concept of pride? These burger posts are getting fan-fiction tier, it's embarrassing
>>
>>75055351
War with China? Are you fucking nuts? They could take over the world by themselves. The burgers are weak with a growing number of traitors not supporting their military inside their nation. Russia would never attack China, they're bordered and are major trade partners. It's as likely as the US invading Canada, which is basically not likely at all.
>>
>>75057197
>>75057228

Yeah.
>>
>>75055399
Vietnam & Malaysia have taken a huge amount of the manufacturing contracts from China. China is sliding down down down.

Russia is our only hope fucking bookend the world and wipe out Muhammad's minions. It's gonna be a wake up call for all
>>
Trump and Putin both have funny lips.
>>
>>75057228
why does it have to be this way sergei? :(

my greatest dream is a partnership between America and Russia as the saviors of Western Civilization, you were our only worthy opponent
>>
>>75057187
At least they'll have white, non-muslim babies
>>
>>75057288
t. muh empire
>>
>>75057383
Because we still remember the 90-ies,and we feel you deceived and betrayed us. Moreover, you hurt our little bros Serbs when we were in no shape to help them.

We were willing to be frineds, but you prefered to pillage us. We are no longer willing to be friends.
>>
>>75055351
Russia and China are best buddies since the collapse of the USSR. Why on Earth would Putin turn his back on the only other major country which supports their foreign policy initiatives and also buys fuck tons of their oil?
>>
>>75055351
why? russia is a paper tiger and always will be. A more or less advanced weaponry means shit if there's no economy that can support its continuous use in a conflict. And russian economy is currently on par with canada or some other non-country
>>75057641
>Russia and China are best buddies
ebin meme
>supports their foreign policy initiatives
abstaining from UN votes isn't "supporting"
>>
>>75057641
When China puts its hands out, Russia will have naught all to give. China has 20% of its GDP as construction/housing
That will never be lived in. They are called Ghost cities. Sliding down
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.