[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumps going to force Hillary to pick her by always picking fights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxOTM1NjMwODYx.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxOTM1NjMwODYx.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Trumps going to force Hillary to pick her by always picking fights with Waren making Elizabeth look like the lead VP candidate.

This keeps hilldog from picking a minority or competent political actor.
>>
Do you mean Pocahontas?
>>
Hill-dawg doesn't piss me off half as much as this cunt. "You didn't build that!" I don't know if she's married but if so, her husband mut be the most miserable piss rag in this country.
>>
>>75052172
but she's 100% Native America, therefore, a minority.
>>
>picks woman
Overplays woman card. Loses
>picks strong alpha male
Has spent months railing against a strong alpha male, looks contradictory plus it will piss off her tumblr base. Loses.
>picks beta male
Nobody gives a shit

Her options are pretty limited. I wonder if she'll try to put Bill as her VP
>>
File: 1451164564121.png (773 KB, 1400x2051) Image search: [Google]
1451164564121.png
773 KB, 1400x2051
>>75052410
VP has to be able to be president if P dies, and Bill already served 2 terms
>>
>>75052410
>Overplays woman card. Loses

exactly. neither Hillary nor any of her top advisers is stupid enough to make this mistake.

If Obama had had a black running mate, even the most conservative black in america, he probably would have lost. lots of people can handle change, but you can only go so far.

Hillary will pick someone a lot like Joe Biden: a harmless idiot.
>>
>>75052212
Fauxcahontas.
>>
>>75052410
Time to pick a beta male that people will care about. It's Jeb!'s turn to be VP.
>>
>>75052172
>Native American
>not a minority
wew lad

Also Fauxcahontas is a sitting Senator with a GOP governor, which means if she leaves her seat the Republican governor gets to appoint her replacement.
>>
>>75052607
The thing is Obama never played the race card like Hillary plays the woman card. He never accused people of being racist because they don't agree with him, he never told people to vote for him because he's black, he never acted like black people are the only ones that matter. I wouldn't have had any problem with Obama picking a black running mate, but I'd have an issue with Hillary picking a woman because she's played the woman card so hard already.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.