[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why the left is incapable of accepting that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461858919366.jpg (39 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
1461858919366.jpg
39 KB, 597x597
Can someone explain why the left is incapable of accepting that people might be against immigration for economic or cultural reasons?

Why do they always think it's due to evil xenophobes being afraid of brown people? It almost feel like they are so afraid of being racist themselves so they have prove themselves at every gi en opportunity, kind of like closet fags who hate on gays in public.
>>
>>75049888
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>75049888
the smegma from the rapefugees controls the left cocksucker minds
>>
>>75049888
It's just a weapon for them. Nothing more.
>>
File: h-sa6Ghj.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
h-sa6Ghj.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>75049888
Can you explain me why you fucked up your election so badly?
>>
Because they have been heavily brainwashed.
>>
>>75049888
It wouldn't make for a more compelling narrative.

Also doesn't help that the most vocal opponents of immigration are dickheads who make every reasonable objector look stupid as well.

You can't win in that kind of scenario. A bluepilled (and shilled) media does the rest.
>>
>>75050309
The irony.
>>
>>75049888
they are immigrating because they got BTFO by alpha males in the Middle East, they are simply the beta pedophiles.
>>
>>75049888
It's an easy way to wield power over others. Just as people accused each other of witchcraft in Salem, so does the leftist accuse others of racism. When you're marked like that, you will be shamed, shunned and everything you say will be meaningless to them.
>>
>>75049888
Because it's easier just to name call than to critically analyze someone else's arguments.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.