[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and _audio/features/world-36
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: omarsstory.jpg (135 KB, 1118x790) Image search: [Google]
omarsstory.jpg
135 KB, 1118x790
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/features/world-36362353/36362353

What the fuck is wrong with you /pol/?

Young boys liek omar have to make a perilous journey in the hopes of finding family in Europe and yet somehow this humanitarian issue is about the future of the white race? Seems pretty selfish and egotistical not to mention paranoid. If white men really were superior then there should be no reason to fear competition?

I forget; /pol/ is full of low esteem losers who are socially incapable and seriously beleive telling eachother they are superior and attempting to humiliate minorities is an answer.
>>
Blah blah blah shut the fuck up already
>>
>>75049876
>HUU HUU HUU HE HASSS TAH MAKES A PERILOUS JOURNEY
He's a criminal who wants welfare. Fuck him. I hope he drowns.
>>
>>75050282
not a criminal. Asylum is recognised by the UN and is a viable reason to be admitted into a country.
>>
Why do they
>have to make a perilous journey in the hopes of finding family in Europe
?

Did his race mess up is home or something?
>>
>>75049876
Let's see a picture of the totally 100% not a forty year old man lying his ass of to get into a country he doesn't belong in for benefits he has no moral or rational claim to intentionally to the detriment of the native citizens and their culture.
>>
>>75050040
confirmed for knowing shit about the world. lmao at you thinking your toxic opinions are relevant to anyone.
>>
>>75050822
They obviously are if shills like you make stupid post every day. Its obvious you guys are so terrified of the impending collapse of leftism. Your tears taste so good. Give me more
>>
>>75049876
Jesus are they going to make a documentary of every random welfare yearning fuck there?
>>
>>75049876
Hey britbong, I want your country to self-destruct. But at least do it with with some fucking dignity.

Even we wouldn't fall for fucking crocodile tears. Even if you presented a golden toilet bowl filled with nothing but the tears of liars.
>>
>>75049876
is his name omar gawd?
>>
>>75049876

If Omar had family legally living in the UK, there'd be legal options for him to enter the UK
>>
>>75050621

>asylum is recognized

But is he recognized as an asylum seeker?
No. If he was, he could enter the country.
>>
>>75050621
>UN
>Not plotting the downfall of the whites
Fuck off kike
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.