[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen when she will die? Will the Commonwealth turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 141074981844.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
141074981844.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
What will happen when she will die? Will the Commonwealth turn against Charles of Wales?
>>
>>75046143
people only say they hate charlie but he will stay however in most of the commonwealth lefties will use it as excuse to become a republic
>>
the commonwealth will do absolutely nothing because of the tons of money we give them in aid
>>
>>75046358
the white commonwealth will probably go republic and only a few Caribbean islands will remain
>>
>>75046143
Charles wont get to be King. When Elizabeth dies, she will be crowned eternal Queen of the Commonwealth
>>
I think a lot of people would view it as a dog act if they moved a referendum right after she died, so maybe a few years after that.

In any case, the republican movement here is run by a bunch of leftist cunts, like that fag with the red bandanna. And like true leftshits, they will never be happy no matter how many victories they get (becoming a republic, changing the flag, indigenous recognition, rewriting the constitution, etc.) I also think Anglos should be sticking together rather than dividing themselves even more anyway.
>>
File: 1464171801100.jpg (64 KB, 504x407) Image search: [Google]
1464171801100.jpg
64 KB, 504x407
>>75046143
>She
>Dies
She's a shape shifting reptile M8.
She will steal the soul from a 4yr old child and spend the next 150 bathing in baby blood.
>>
>>75046451
>Anglos should be sticking together rather than dividing themselves
watch out the"eternal anglo" german poster could turn up
>>
File: Commonwealth_of_Nations.png (341 KB, 3556x1805) Image search: [Google]
Commonwealth_of_Nations.png
341 KB, 3556x1805
Let's have some fun...
>>
>>75046143
Does commonwealth do anything? Isn't it just about having the queen's face on your coin?
>>
>>75048608
basically yes
>>
>>75046143
The common wealth should canonise her and declare queen Elizabeth the second eternal queen of the common wealth until she is reincarnated on this earth.

And then if at some point in the future our royal family has a worthwhile monarch who isn't thick as shit or selfishly puts their duty second then they can vote on whether to recognise that monarch as the next ruler of the common wealth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.