[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just became a Freemason But lied about believing in God Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 700x700
I just became a Freemason
But lied about believing in God

Will I get away with it?

Basically told them I believe but don't belong to any religion

The truth is I really don't know if I truely believe in God, but there is hope

Will they find out?
>>
>>75045821
Oh absolutely, God himself will tell them you're cheating and you're gonna get in trouble.
>>
>>75045821
Congratulations on your conversion to judaism.
>>
>>75045821
Why did you join?
Being a Freemason is a mortal sin, get out and join the Catholic Church.
>>
>>75047486
Also here's proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
Also first 30 minutes of this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
>>
>>75045821
let me know how scientology works out for you
>>
It's not even worth it like you need to suck so much manpenis before you even get your first sex kitten.
>>
>>75047608

>resurrection of jesus
>proof

lmao
>>
>>75047959
>flag
Should have known it would be pointless to try.
>>
>>75048092

>hurrr flags means my youtube videos prove anything

yep, you're dumb as dog shit
>>
>>75047725
Whaa? My friend is a freemason but he never talkseen about it. I didn't realize it's a sex club
>>
That's why they let you in.
They worship the bee that worships the sun.
>>
>>75045821
Why and how did you join?
>>
>>75045821
>swears by honor
>lies through honor oath
wew lad
>>
>>75045821
>Freemasons in Australia

Yeah basically the scouts mate.
>>
>>75045821
I can't lie. I told them I didn't really believe in God. Not completely rejecting the idea, but very skeptical that there is a God out there. Still got in.

Religion is all about love and compassion towards other humans anyway, not blind worship of some vague authority figure.
>>
File: 1462195078200.jpg (191 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1462195078200.jpg
191 KB, 812x806
>>75047608
>resurrection of Jesus
>proof
>>
>>75045821
>Will I get away with it?
Of course, even though you're a willfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth. But you've now wasted time and money, so congrats there. Plus, they'll all hate you when you inevitably resign due to the overwhelming religious content.

>>75047486
>Being a Freemason is a mortal sin
Nah.

>>75049583
This from the dining club country which changed the rituals to appease the detractors and piss off the members?

>>75049732
Well yea, it's belief in a supreme being, not a particular religion.
>>
>>75045821

>Will I get away with it?
You've just been caught, ausfag
>>
That's fine, the joke is they worship lucifer....
>>
>>75045821
if this is true, you're not very smart
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.