[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that racism is a tool of the elite to keep the working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 550x474
Reminder that racism is a tool of the elite to keep the working class divided. They want you to blame blacks, Muslims, undocumented workers etc. for your problems to keep you from realizing that they are the ones destroying people's lives. You're all useful idiots.
>>
>>75045518
Muslims and illegals are not a race.
>>
I hate both.
>>
Huh..rly makes u think... xD
>>
>>75045518
>UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS
FUCK OFF BACK TO REEDIT NOW YOU UPPITY SHEBOON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
thx bernie
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>75045518

And what do you think shit like Ferguson, Treyvon, Black Lives Matter, 3rd wave Feminism, and a multitude of other shit that are primarily leftist political strategy does?

You're eating their shit just as badly as the republicans are.
>>
File: b57.png (103 KB, 996x832) Image search: [Google]
b57.png
103 KB, 996x832
Working class is a social construct, I just want commies to leave me alone, and not make me pay for muslims and niggers expenses (which btw are the reason why societies are shitty all around the world).
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>75045518
>>
>>75045518
>i'm not the useful idiot, you are!
sound reasoning inbred commie
>>
>republicans are the racists dividing people
>BLM and feminism are republican movements
Gee didn't know this
>>
>>75045518
That's one of the many reasons getting money out of politics should be top priority for all Americans, it's literally taken their democracy away, and that's literally literally
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.